snaggletooth
Supreme [H]ardness
- Joined
- Aug 16, 2005
- Messages
- 4,767
Ok, so I walk around all day every day with a 2500kb/s internet connection in my pocket.
When my home PC is turned on, it's online.
I can't say I like this internet-always-on style of copy protection but at the same time, I also can't say I would be inconvenienced by this method.
I haven't had any downtime at all with either my mobile or home ISPs in over two years. If my connection(s) go(es) down, I'll be directing most of my internet rage at my ISP(s).
When my home PC is turned on, it's online.
I can't say I like this internet-always-on style of copy protection but at the same time, I also can't say I would be inconvenienced by this method.
I haven't had any downtime at all with either my mobile or home ISPs in over two years. If my connection(s) go(es) down, I'll be directing most of my internet rage at my ISP(s).