Torchlight II Pre-Order $20, 4-pack $60. Comes with TL1.

Sounded like you wanted to play it. So you'd rather not play a game you'd enjoy, over a few bucks?

Who's this "we?" The 10 people here who won't buy it? That means nothing against the 2 million that will.

1) Yes, eventually I would like to buy it. Not at $60 however. $20+ is not "a few bucks" to me.

2) "We" as in the people who do not want it for $60, and I guarantee there are more than 10 people.

Why the fuck do you care if we buy it or not? Seriously, there are a ton of other similar games out there, it's not like Diablo 3 is the only game in town.

I already have a copy reserved of Diablo3 (WoW annual pass deal), but I'm WAY MORE EXCITED about Torchlight 2 than Diablo 3.

Enjoy your wait.

I will. Between Torchlight 2 and Path of Exile, not to mention the proverbial Steam backlog, I have plenty of fun other things to keep me busy. And this doesn't even touch on the the things I do in my spare time which are not video games. Somehow, even despite your unwanted snark, I think I will survive not playing Diablo 3 at launch.

Will anyone actually be playing this game with Diablo 3 coming out at the exact same time? Lol. Yeah fucking right.... :rolleyes:

Runic has already said they will be releasing Torchlight 2 at least a month after a certain other major release (AKA Diablo 3), so we're looking at a June/July time frame. I don't think they have too much to worry about.

Is Torchlight 2 gonna work on Macs and can the same Steam key work on either OS? I've got friends that used to love Diablo but they don't game on PC much these days, and half are running Macs... I saw there was a Mac TL1 so I figured I'd ask!

Edit: Hrm, well Steam lists it as PC only even tho there will probably be a Mac version, best I could find was a quote from like early last year that stated there may be PC/Mac multilayer. Anyone got any more recent info?

Last edited:
Anybody with a 4-pack wanna trade for Borderlands GOTY or Bulletstorm or Dead Spece 1/2?

Last edited:
I'd be in for a $15 copy. I have PayPal, but I imagine I could sign up for Amazon. My email is [email protected] for those who have some left and wanna get rid of one. :)

I might be willing to go in on a 4-pack with some experienced members.

People seem to have missed this part.

I thought they made Steam 4-packs exempt from this. It's not like splitting something that only takes 4 buyers, no shipping, and no disputes over products received has a lot of potential for drama on the HardForum..

I believe in the past mods said it was ok to list the extra copies in the for sale/trade section, but they didn't want people organizing group buys.

In that case, I'll go in for a key if anyone's still figuring out another 4 way... :p Edit: got in on one, thanks impact.

Last edited:
LAN, mod tools, co-op, $15, free copy of the first game? Torchlight is as good a deal as any kickstarter I've seen. Gonna see if any of my friends want to go in on a 4-pack.

Im in for a group buy if this is still going on. However I only have amazon payments available atm, no paypal.

I may be able to jump in as well. Totally eyeing that Berserker class because of the Wolverine claws.

Main reason I'm picking up this instead of D3 though is because of Borderlands 2. I'd also rather have something that I can pick up and play any time without being at the whims of Blizzard's servers during the crush of players they're going to get for the first month.

It looks like they ruined D3 anyways so I definitely wont be spending $60 on that, will probably buy this once a concrete release date is posted.

It's been specifically stated before that steam group buys were permitted.

From the FST rules

(21) GROUP buys are not allowed. Steam "4-Pack" type of Group Buys are allowed.

after playing beta, im planning to get this. anyone interested in a group buy? im keeping 2, so ill sell the other 2 for $15 each. lmk

edit: please have positive heat....

KEYS GONE

Last edited:
True, Steam 4-Pack group buys are allowed in the FST section (For Sale / Trade). However, this deal is posted in the HotDEALS section which has different rules regarding group buys (4. No dealers, wholesalers, retailers, or group buys unless authorized by HardOCP).

That being said, although this is an old thread, the pre-order deal IS still going on for those that haven't jumped on board. In fact, I just loaded up Torchlight this evening for some playtime before Torchlight II arrives.

Edit: It looks like they changed the release from July 2012 to Summer 2012. Not sure if that means they'll release earlier than July, or if it's running later than July.

:rolleyes:

got 2 copies left. pm me if you want one. and add your heatware id to the pm.

EDIT: NONE LEFT. THX

Last edited:
After being vastly disappointed with D3... Im definetly going to jump ship and get Torchlight 2. I loved the first one.

How much is a copy drstk? kinda busy and didnt read whole thread. pm me, thanks.

$15 if you're in on a group buy, $20 otherwise, comes w/TL1 for pre-orders.

anyone want to go in on a 4 pack lmk or if you have one for sale either way, I see 2 others besides me recently posting. If you guys want to PM me and I'll grab a 4 pack as long as I have 2 others going in I don't mind.

After being vastly disappointed with D3... Im definetly going to jump ship and get Torchlight 2. I loved the first one.

How much is a copy drstk? kinda busy and didnt read whole thread. pm me, thanks.

sorry, sold them all

I have 2 copies for $15 each if anyone wants !

ALL GONE !

Last edited:
Back