Torchlight II Pre-Order $20, 4-pack $60. Comes with TL1.

All gone, however I have gotten a TON of pm's so whoever guys the next one shouldnt have any problems offloading them :)

"definition"? What the hell?

I meant "definitive" :p

But yeah, I'm hoping for July as well.

Going to be buying a 4-pack in the next day or two, need to sell two slots. Lmk

Didn't read the entire thread so apologies if any of this was already answered.

I keep hearing July but there's been no definition answer.

Around Feb-April, I'm pretty sure I saw an interview where one of the devs said the expected goal is a late-summer release which I took to mean August or Sept. No idea where I saw that but IIRC, that same article also stated the devs anticipated pc gamers being able to play using an x360 controller. I loved playing Torchlight 1 on the x360, so multiplayer with the better hardware of a pc and and an x360 controller sounded fantastic.

Diablo 3 was one of the few must-play games on my list this year (always felt like I missed out since I never played D1 or D2 :eek: ), but that D3 beta weekend nearly left me with tunnel-carpal, so had to skip it. Hopefully the devs manage to include x360 controls!

Edit: just realized how old many of these posts are, guess that's what I get for posting at 5am while on holiday

Yeah if someone is interested in getting the 4 pack going, I may be in for two copies :). I won't be able to pay until later tonight after work.

I guess it won't be released in July...

Oh well. Guild Wars 2 will probably be released first.

I'm back home now.. anyone want to start the group buy? Or has anyone already started one?

I'll buy a 4 pack but I've never done one before. Does the purchaser get codes for the other copies?

OK, I have 3 copies available. PM me if you want one.

EDIT: All copies gone.

Last edited:
Hmm, can gift copies be re-gifted? I'd pick up the last one if I could gift it forward to a friend.

Hmm, can gift copies be re-gifted? I'd pick up the last one if I could gift it forward to a friend.

I think you can choose to add it to your Steam Inventory instead of your Library. Probably want to have someone confirm that but I'm pretty sure.

Took me a week to sell my 3 because I thought it was frowned upon to organize these in here! It would be nice to have a definitive answer, but I wouldn't want to "blow up anyone's spot."

I bought Torchlight II 4-pack if anyone wants in. I got 2 slots left. You will need to be an experienced member here and will need verified PayPal payments. Id prefer people with heatware to deal with as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Took me a week to sell my 3 because I thought it was frowned upon to organize these in here! It would be nice to have a definitive answer, but I wouldn't want to "blow up anyone's spot."

The FS/T rules sound pretty definitive.

(21) GROUP buys are not allowed. Steam "4-Pack" type of Group Buys are allowed.

I've never seen someone get stung for a steam 4 pack sale.

I might be interest in the pack. I have a copy of Dirt 3 that I can't get rid that I could trade if no one has Torchlight 2 I could trade it for Torchlight 1. Or just Paypal the money. If you do a four pack deal do you get four copies of Torchlight 1 as well? Just curious.

I might be interest in the pack. I have a copy of Dirt 3 that I can't get rid that I could trade if no one has Torchlight 2 I could trade it for Torchlight 1. Or just Paypal the money. If you do a four pack deal do you get four copies of Torchlight 1 as well? Just curious.

Yes you do. The person who buys it gets 3 copies of TL1 and 3 copies of TL2 to gift.

Back