Torchlight II Pre-Order $20, 4-pack $60. Comes with TL1.

Tough question, I've only played the Torchlight 1 demo, which has an interface to purchase the game and continue... does anyone know if it will work with the pack?

I'm up for a group buy too. If not, I'll buy the 4-pack if I have 3 people ready to buy.

So if anyone is down for TL2, let me know and I'll get a 4-pack. Will be $15 each for TL2 ;)

Last edited:
How am I wrong? This is NOT the FS/FT forum.

Well, the thread's been around for almost a month now with no moderator intervention, so I'm guessing it's not that big a deal to them. ;)

On-topic, tried playing some TLMP with a friend and it was too buggy to be all that enjoyable, so I'm really looking forward to TL2 (we both pre-ordered).

Just got a 4-pack -

Pending on:
betauser - Enjoy :D
fps4ever - Enjoy :)
Madhatter - Enjoy ;)

Last edited:
Thanks for doing this Q. I'll give you all my info when I get off from work. Thanks!

I'm interested if anyone wants to pull a group together or has a copy to sell.

If not then I can put together a group, msg me.

I know TC2 has multiplayer but what type of multiplayer is it? Are the servers hosted by the TC2 guys or is it just open? I would like to buy the game but I am not a fan of single player arpgs at all and if its just open servers, that allows for exploits, hacking, etc etc.

Anyone know?

It has offline Single Player, LAN, and online MP (co-op, I don't think there's PvP but not sure).

When you play online I think you log into their servers, but I think players run their own games.

$15 is a bargain. I will probably need to find a 4-pack to go in on. I mean when you compare to the $60 that is Diablo3. You get probably the same amount of game.

I got two people who are wanting in on this so if anyone wants to put in their name for a 3rd we can set up a 4 pack. I'll be using PP once we can lock a 4th.

-Wshmaster0
-note235
-greenhorn1

Had someone back out of the 4 pack.. two paid (including me) still waiting on one other guy, and one slot open.

If you're interested PM me, ASAP.

I feel bad for Runic games. They probably had their release date set forever, and Blizzard finally got D3 released when just months ago it was still an indefinite. No matter how good TL2 is, its bad timing trying to compete with the D3 craze.

@hardware_failure

D3 is THE reason I'm preordering TL2, tbh. Inferno (useless barbarians anyone?), Auction House right now is a joke and Blizzard has a while before they iron this crap out. Paying $15 bucks is a small amount compared to the $100 dollars I paid for Collectors and the headache that came with it.

Hey all, need one more for the buy.

-Wshmaster0 - PAID
- greenhorn1 - PAID
- note235 - PAID
-
One guy backed out so first guy to message me gets in. Thanks!

I feel bad for Runic games. They probably had their release date set forever, and Blizzard finally got D3 released when just months ago it was still an indefinite. No matter how good TL2 is, its bad timing trying to compete with the D3 craze.

From what I know, they were cognizant of when D3 would be released going so far as to say they hoped to get the majority of work on T2 done because they themselves intended to waste many hours on D3.

T2 is really just the 2nd step of what will eventually be a Torchlight MMO. The main audience are people who already played and liked T1. Those people (myself included) will eventually buy it. D3 is not a consideration.

This 4-pack is DONE!

-Wshmaster0 - PAID
- greenhorn1 - PAID
- note235 - PAID
- ·PitBuLL - PAID

Thanks guys!

If anyone is organizing another 4 pack, let me know, I'd be interested in joining in.

Back