Tigerdirect has e6600 (all conroes) in stock!

Wow good find! Already ordered my E6300 from ZZF otherwise I'd be all over this.

And it's hard not to wonder about their big 3 PM launch, haha. Oh well.

it might be more than ZZF...but i dunno when they will have them in stock. Might as well get from tigerdirect if they will ship.

Just a warning: they're OEM, not retail, so don't get it from this deal unless you already have a heatsink/fan. Not that anybody here shouldn't have those...

yeah i just saw that so im considering waiting to see if another vendor has this chip later today...I just need my chip sometime early next week. Would rather order the non OEM from ZZF if they have them in stock soon.

Heh, 20 bucks more than ZZF and it's OEM as opposed to Retail at ZZF. No thanks.

:( How is it that TD has these in stock and yet they are not even listed on Newegg.

Ahhh, didn't notice its oem or else I wouldn't have got it at this price. How do I cancel a TD order?

Thought about posting it this morning but figured someone else would. ;) I will not pay above MSRP.

kohl said:
:( How is it that TD has these in stock and yet they are not even listed on Newegg.

Everyone was probably supposed to wait until 3pm EST. or 12pm PST.
Just some people are probably releasing early to get more sales or slightly more money.

Watch at 3pm today or maybe tomorrow, all the sudden everyone has them in stock.

BTW, just a warning..... when you add it to your cart it says "Usually ships within 7 - 10 Days"

Ground shipping is $12 for me...for an OEM CPU. That and it's slightly overpriced, I'll stick with my pre-order with BLT for now (come on BLT).

chrisf6969 said:
BTW, just a warning..... when you add it to your cart it says "Usually ships within 7 - 10 Days"

It says that now, but it didn't when I ordered mine at about 12:02 EST, they already sent mine for packing. I bet they sold out in like 20 mins lol

Thanks for the heads up on the chip being OEM. I didn't notice this, but hopefully my current zalman H/S and fan will fit. The 7-10 days thing didn't appear when I ordered it, it just said "in stock." I'll probably call and ask to be sure.

ruffz said:
It says that now, but it didn't when I ordered mine at about 12:02 EST, they already sent mine for packing. I bet they sold out in like 20 mins lol

Does yours say "Reg Order Process - Credit Card Verification Done. Your order is in process at our warehouse."?

Hostile_Monk said:
Does yours say "Reg Order Process - Credit Card Verification Done. Your order is in process at our warehouse."?

Mine does....I just called and they said that they have more in there wharehouse then is currently ordered as of 12:45.

So it looks good. He told me to call in a couple hours just to make sure. I selected overnight shipping but only want it if I can get it tomorrow. :D

Rare1 said:
Mine does....I just called and they said that they have more in there wharehouse then is currently ordered as of 12:45.

So it looks good. He told me to call in a couple hours just to make sure. I selected overnight shipping but only want it if I can get it tomorrow. :D

Sweet, I did overnight too, hopefully it ships today ;)

I just need to find a hs/f now LOL.

nice for all you! I'm hanging onto my tankguys preorder....

DO NOT ORDER ... DO NOT ORDER ... DO NOT ORDER

I just called, they have NO STOCK. The salesman said they have none. He said they do not have real time online order updating.

I have to call back in an hour and cancel my order.

My order status now says:
Carrier Pickup - Your item(s) have been processed and delivered to the carrier for pickup. Please note: no changes or cancellations can be made at this point.

SixFootDuo said:
DO NOT ORDER ... DO NOT ORDER ... DO NOT ORDER

I just called, they have NO STOCK. The salesman said they have none. He said they do not have real time online order updating.

I have to call back in an hour and cancel my order.

I spoke to someone and they said the wharehouse was full of them and even the backorders will be filled.

i called and the automated order status thing said my order would ship within 24 hours.

Mine changed to back ordered. Cancelled that shiz.

I might just wait, I need to convince my inner child I dont need it tomorrow. Lol :D

PCMusicGuy said:
Thought about posting it this morning but figured someone else would. ;) I will not pay above MSRP.
And what, pray tell, would that be, since Intel has not set an MSRP? All they've set is PIB prices to e-tailers, which you will never see, because no e-tailer in their right mind sells a product at cost.

Viper87227 said:
sounds like noone knows wtf is going on over there. Imagine my surprise... :rolleyes:
You expected more? TD is run by trained monkies dude, I'm convinced of it.

InorganicMatter said:
And what, pray tell, would that be, since Intel has not set an MSRP? All they've set is PIB prices to e-tailers, which you will never see, because no e-tailer in their right mind sells a product at cost.

You expected more? TD is run by trained monkies dude, I'm convinced of it.

Trained my ass :D

I just got a tracking number from Tiger Direct, looks like I made the cut :D

I just ordered an E6300 from Tigerdirect after hearing that ZZF wasn't going to ship my order...the rep that helped me said they are backordered on the 66 and 6700s but had the E6300 and E6400s on hand and ready to ship...I think he said this just to get a sale, but he guaranteed that it'd ship today if I placed the order with him right now and that the backlog for online orders is probably much bigger.

Also said he's gottena ton of calls for Core 2 Duos today...haha, clearly sounded like he was unaware what they were :)

Should be coming around next Tuesday, standard UPS ground. Woot.

Back