The Screen Shot Thread!

Some crazy bug, i had a bunch of mods, one of the companion ones, and if it died my horse would go flying lol.

fear2005102322493148jq3.jpg

zapt

fear2005102322121150thumbme7.jpg

nail in teh head

headshot1kp8.jpg

screenShot0002.jpg

Taken right after the first update toward ruining the game I loved.

and the weird hat was something stupid I looted. was wearing it for shits and giggles.

JustinSane said:
Taken right after the first update toward ruining the game I loved.

and the weird hat was something stupid I looted. was wearing it for shits and giggles.
Brings back fond memories, it does.

Bunch of kids on my server lined up and started accusing me of hacking :rolleyes: :
1fb44ed5.jpg
:
Showing off the custom skins I use, and gotta love those hostages (Korin hostage pack) www.fpsbanana.com:
cs_office0143.jpg

The M4 is the lama M4 model
cs_office0103.jpg

USP replacement skin
cs_office0120.jpg

the lovely women (Mods remove this image hotlink if this is inapprporiate)
cs_office0125.jpg

awesome MP5 skin

To beanman101283 on this page:
Nice Farcry HDR shots, amazing how a game that came out in 2004 still look sooo good more than 2 years later, awsome shots!

Yeah, I'm still struggling to get it turned on. I never figured it out. It's /hdrrendering 7 in the console right? I never got HDR to work :(

Mr. Stryker said:
Yeah, I'm still struggling to get it turned on. I never figured it out. It's /hdrrendering 7 in the console right? I never got HDR to work :(

You're close, but not quite there. ;) The command is \r_hdrrendering 7. I did play with all the various levels from 1 to 11 and 7 really is the best looking IMO. Also, those screenshots are using Paradise rendering mode from the options screen.

HDR 7 + Paradise = graphical yumminess

Nice FarCry pics N H O. I'm replaying some older games - recently Dungoen Siege LOA.

DungeonSiegeScreen-0201.jpg

DungeonSiegeScreen-0273.jpg

DungeonSiegeScreen-0239.jpg

I been playing the game for the last 3 years now...

i find it very fun to play... I don't do much minning like many people say you do... thats just plain BS...

In your first few months of playing.. expect to learn ALOT... it's a very complex game.. and everything is ran by the players... and i mean EVERYTHING...

but don't expect to do any if not at all any pvping... as your skills you will to low..

If you really want to get into the game... play for at least a year LOL... and thats after you have gotten most of your fighting skills to lvl5...

It's fun to me... and i'm 25 ;) plus there are plex's for peeps with low skills to keep the game fun... and i will tell you one thing... it's not n00bie friendly at all inless you have friends who already play... or you find a corp to get into...

while we are on the subject of eve....

I love taking down enemy POSs :-D, cool moment, we had 2 dreads with us.

Back