The Screen Shot Thread!

theelviscerator said:
FarCry0012.jpg

I am looking at all the Far Cry screen shot, why is Theelviscerator's ver. looks so much better than the screenshot from the rest of you guys?

For e.g., compares to:

PerfectCr said:
Farcry - All in Game Settings on HIGH, Trilinear Filtering - No AA, No AF
FarCry0000.jpg

FarCry0034.jpg

Happy Hopping said:
I am looking at all the Far Cry screen shot, why is Theelviscerator's ver. looks so much better than the screenshot from the rest of you guys?

For e.g., compares to:

For that first screenshot, the "Cold" rendering mode was enabled, hene the more realistic look. I personally don't like.

Thanks for the reply.

On an unrelated matter, to slightly steal this thread, what's a good Top Down View Shoot them up game? I downloaded a game called Black Hawk Striker, but it uses keyboard, no joystick. But it is one of the better Top Down View Shoot 'em up game.

As well, any good 3D viewing fighting games like Virtua Fighter, Virtua On, Last Bronx?

Happy Hopping said:
Thanks for the reply.

On an unrelated matter, to slightly steal this thread, what's a good Top Down View Shoot them up game? I downloaded a game called Black Hawk Striker, but it uses keyboard, no joystick. But it is one of the better Top Down View Shoot 'em up game.

As well, any good 3D viewing fighting games like Virtua Fighter, Virtua On, Last Bronx?

Alien Swarm. a UT2K4 Mod. Its AWSOME.

blindrocket said:
Very cool game. I quit playing so I could play Doom 3, but now that I'm done with that I should get back to SH3.

I feel SH2 had a much better story than SH3 however.

SH2 is one of my all time favorites. I'm not that far in SH3 yet, but it has made my heart race a couple of times already.

SlamDunk said:
Live for Speed S2 (pre-alpha version). Cam shots, sorry, but these are so awesome :)

normal_CIMG0397.JPG

normal_CIMG0399.JPG

I cant wait for S2! I was just playing S1 tonight. I <3 LFS. We need more people to play it though...

saturnine2 said:
2004-07-27-233023-daybreak.jpg

2004-07-28-000114-stalingrad.jpg

I'm [HKF] PRV saturnine. My name isnt usually pink, I change the colors everytime I play. Also, today was ass day. Dont ask. The first pic shows me finding a secret in one of the maps we play, daybreak.

heh thats funny.. the player KILLROY.. used/is (i took a leap of absence) a part of the Clan EVE.. Im a battlefield vietnam member.. but its been going slow.. and many members left to play just Cod.. what a shame

btw.. killroy was the best pilots ive ever seen.. and he flew the helis with his keyboard.. a very hard task

can i see some more screenshots of frag ops?
in that fake looking aztec stage

thx

are all the maps in frag ops rip offs of other games? that looks alot like a map from Global Operations.

PerfectCr said:
nade jumping?
Throw a grenade on the ground, and jump in front of it. The explosion will throw your corpse really far. I used to do it lots in Halo. Flying Warthog, go! :D

POE BF1942 Mod.

ScreenShot14.jpg

ScreenShot15.jpg

ScreenShot23.jpg

No tanks were harmed. :(
[IMG]http://img50.exs.cx/img50/6455/7336.jpg
7011.jpg

7012.jpg

7017.jpg

7018.jpg

Circuitbreaker8 said:
wow! is that mod popular online?!

Well there are over 200 servers already. IMO it's better than Desert Combat and I see it doing for Vietnam what DC did for BF1942.

lorcani said:
Throw a grenade on the ground, and jump in front of it. The explosion will throw your corpse really far. I used to do it lots in Halo. Flying Warthog, go! :D

Oh. GRA nade. :D

jdoom.jpg

:D
(There was another jDoom screenshot some pages back, but not with the 3d models.)

I started going through all my screen shots... and well, there's just too damn many of them. <sigh> Yah, been at this for a while.

Will a semi short video suffice?

-> 7.7 MB rar file - don't remember what codex was used, so have fun, enjoy - loads up in winamp and media player just fine for me.
(i have an HQ version that about 80mb - if your nice I might let you have that one too, if your nice... )

--> Click Me to Download The moovie

- i can hear comast screaming as I type.... :D

Peace,
Tim

hey tim that vid's so freaking funny / bad ass! !!!!! hit me up on aim or something, id looooooooveeee to have to HQ version!.

Back