The Screen Shot Thread!

mic_crispy said:
hey tim that vid's so freaking funny / bad ass! !!!!! hit me up on aim or something, id looooooooveeee to have to HQ version!.

We've got two more - another BF:1942 (done to "Semper Fi") and a UT2K4 (done to "The Weekend Song"), I'll PM you the links to the HQ versions (they are all rather large) and then share all you want.

We had a HD crash and lost a couple events worth of FRAPS :( (lost the "R" rated stuff too, some of which was very.. um "amusing" ) Hopefully we'll get some more this month and continue on with the Flying Circus vids. The hard part is coming up with the song, and then figureing out what footage to NOT use....

Peace,
Tim

Ashtaka said:
zelwind.jpg

My Morrowind group. Custom class... specializes in long sword combat, armor, and destruction magic. Chick in black is a pure fighter, and the dark elf is a summoner. Freaks me out sometimes when I'm in battle and she summons some kinda undead thing with four arms...

Pic resized from 1280x1024.

Ashtaka- how did you get them to join up w/you? And where??

Doom on stock - 1024 x 768 Ultra Settings
Doom3.JPG

NBA 2004 Highest Settings
Kobe Dunk.JPG

Kobe Breakaway.JPG

Need For Speed Underground on highest settings
Burnout.JPG

Getting close to the gaurdrail :)
S2000 Drift.JPG

Multi Theft Auto Vice City
Drifting the bikes around :D
MTA.JPG

MTA 2.JPG

Metal Slug.
Metal Slug.JPG

Pocky & Rocky
Pocky and Rocky.JPG

Hitman Silent Assassin : Highest Settings
Hitman Silent Assassin.JPG

Golden Tee Golf: Highest Settings :p
Golden Tee Golf.JPG

Another Doom 3 Shot: 1600 x 1200
Doom 3 Cominatcha.JPG

1024 x 768
Doom Monster.JPG

Star wars galaxies with my 9600... my first jedi kill as a bh... :D :cool: .. hehe
jedi2.jpg

canceled my subscription before i got to see wut swg was like with my new 6800gt :(

farcry- highest settings.. 6800gt
FARCRY5.jpg

facry6.jpg

Yikes, look at the HUD from Juiced. Like the boost gauge and ABS setting. Ports :(

Is it coming out for Xbox?

nfsu325.jpg

thought i would bring it back to life... by the way you like my steam spray from the car?

Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines

Felt like posting them since we seem to be enamored with the Source engine. :p

From the deapths, just for fun:

Empire at War:

Oblivion:

sethmo said:
I request some High res HL2 screenies! Come on now :)
I request some High res HL2 EP1 (or 2, when available) screenies! Come on now :)

Back