The Official HardCraft Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you use a LOT of light (lava recommended) it stops them from spawning. You have to light something like a 5x5 cube centered on the spawner to get it stopped.

I should take a look inside my oldest grider to see if skeletons will spawn. I wound up filling it with dirt as a 'permanent' solution.

Egg not sure if you saw, but this was the same problem I had. I think zexx saw it. We spent a good hour filling in my entire "mob room" with dirt, started removing block by block, and they would spawn once a block was removed. We ended up filling the entire room with water at one point to drawn them as they spawned.

This was AFTER i removed all my spawners. Not sure what caused it, some kinda bug.

NOw adays they dont spawn in the blank spots anymore... it got fixed after something.

Maybe if G1 reboots the server it may fix his mysterious error also. I think it was stuck in the servers memory or something someone said.

Egg not sure if you saw, but this was the same problem I had. I think zexx saw it. We spent a good hour filling in my entire "mob room" with dirt, started removing block by block, and they would spawn once a block was removed. We ended up filling the entire room with water at one point to drawn them as they spawned.

This was AFTER i removed all my spawners. Not sure what caused it, some kinda bug.

NOw adays they dont spawn in the blank spots anymore... it got fixed after something.

Maybe if G1 reboots the server it may fix his mysterious error also. I think it was stuck in the servers memory or something someone said.

I'll test an old spawner location to make sure but I don't think a reboot will do anything--maybe updating creaturebox would. I've seen this behavior for months and as far as I know, they never stop spawning.

It can be an annoying problem if you put spawners in a place you never want to fill, but overall it's kind of--nice. :) Saves on spawners at least.

I don't know, but this begs for PICTURES!:D

It wasn't super impressive, so I didn't take any pictures. It was only a stack or so of pumpkins, since it's just a small shack to call home until 1.8 :p

I bet it was DerpPrincess... actually if she had done it it would have been dynamite. Hmmm. Whoever did it came in through the wall or admin'd their way through the locked door and put everything back the way they found it :p

Hey guys, just got Minecraft due to the HumbleBundle sale.. gonna give it a go and see what's up and check out the [H] server.

you guys really need a hardcraft gallery thread where you just post pics of your wonderful and wacky creations.

Looks like I've fallen victim to the Minecraft bug as well. I just started playing around with SSP and I love what you can do with redstone circuits. I may pop on to the [H] server and take a look around if there's room.

I'm a complete noob and am constantly discovering more ways to kill myself than naught so I could use some pointers. :D

Is the server down or is it just me?

Might wanna reinstall java ive had this problem too go to minecraft.net and play from the browser and see if it works If it says you need to install java or update then do so if not and it still doesn't work then I have no idea.

I'll test an old spawner location to make sure but I don't think a reboot will do anything--maybe updating creaturebox would. I've seen this behavior for months and as far as I know, they never stop spawning.

It can be an annoying problem if you put spawners in a place you never want to fill, but overall it's kind of--nice. :) Saves on spawners at least.

Dug out the old spawner area and--no spawns! So something will reset them eventually.

Just picked up the two for one deal and hope to see you guys in game soon.

My minecraft username is 99vw.

Look who I found breaking into the Corsair Bank (this is in fun, not serious):
2011-08-12_182811.jpg

Whoever is building a square structure pretty much right below my sky castle, please do not.

I haven't been in game to look, but i see it on the Dynamic Map. If I come on later tonight and it's still there or there's no sign about it, I'm tearing it down.

Is that enough warning? :)

Look who I found breaking into the Corsair Bank (this is in fun, not serious):
2011-08-12_182811.jpg

LOL Thats amusing.

WANTED!
2 block high black male
Armed, do not approach.
Call the Corsair guards.
REWARD: 2 DIAMOND!
Thanks, the Corsair Bank.​

Muhahaha, the reward was claimed after an a pursuit into the caves surrounding the Corsair Bank. Talent was eventually cornered at a dead end as TheSandman21, ocbaud, and Fweeple pursued. Unfortunately, OC and Fweeple missed some high risk jumps and fell to their near deaths, leaving TheSandman to chase down and end the hunt for Talent. Soyo received his head as proof of the bag.

Muhahaha, the reward was claimed after an a pursuit into the caves surrounding the Corsair Bank. Talent was eventually cornered at a dead end as TheSandman21, ocbaud, and Fweeple pursued. Unfortunately, OC and Fweeple missed some high risk jumps and fell to their near deaths, leaving TheSandman to chase down and end the hunt for Talent. Soyo received his head as proof of the bag.

lmao that was a lot of fun.
If i had a pickaxe i could have gotten away.
we should do that more often :D

I just started a server on MC if anyone is interested in joining the IP is 5.58.238.246 but first your gonna need hamachi
Here is the link. http://hamachi.en.softonic.com/download
then you'll need to add my hamachi name it is Flights219 make sure the F is a capital. The password for my hamachi is env3ownin. Come join I am going to add an economy and other great plugins!

xTexasfanx, you should probably create your own thread. This isn't the place to post that.

Anybody else notice lag today, especially when warping. Also if i watch the minecarts on my tree farm they keep going forward/back as lag develops???

I just started a server on MC if anyone is interested in joining the IP is 5.58.238.246 but first your gonna need hamachi
Here is the link. http://hamachi.en.softonic.com/download
then you'll need to add my hamachi name it is Flights219 make sure the F is a capital. The password for my hamachi is env3ownin. Come join I am going to add an economy and other great plugins!

Why bother with himachi why not just open the ports in your router rather then making people use himachi?

Why bother with himachi why not just open the ports in your router rather then making people use himachi?

cause i didnt know that hamachi would require all this stuff until was done creating the server and I dont feel like restarting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back