The Official HardCraft Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the server start over, you should close this topic and start a new one in the hardforum gamming community forum section

Lol. Poor choice of words. I'm sure he meant when the 1.8 map is 'released' on [h]ardcraft and all this nonsense is behin us.

Anyway, for those that missed hashland, here is the arena I had going (this was ~ 3/4 of the way done). I'm thinking of doing something very similar, just a sphere, not a cylinder.
arenasm.bmp

With the higher res of 1.8, it should look nice.

i'm getting excited for 1.8

and thank you greatone for uploading the map! It's fun to run around and play on my old castle! :-D

THIS^
Do me a favor and keep ip posted for the night. I FOR SURE want to get it when I get home from work.

There's no reason the map can't stay up on my server indefinitely. I have a supposed "unlimited" hosting plan. FYI.

also very very special to go into hashmines...

Yup. When the "special project" was being able to warp to the original hardcraft I found hashmines and took so many screenshots so I would always remember. That was the first time I met hashmang...when he showed me his insane rollercoaster (thought so at the time) and build.

Yup. When the "special project" was being able to warp to the original hardcraft I found hashmines and took so many screenshots so I would always remember. That was the first time I met hashmang...when he showed me his insane rollercoaster (thought so at the time) and build.

Hash kicked ass...

He always had time to come see what you were building and showed interest, and gave helpful hints. It was great to have him introduce me to the wonders of Minecraft.

Our hope is that we at G1 hardcraft that we can offer a truly similar eperiance for all its users. We want everyone to be happy and satisfied and enjoy playing Minecraft! :)

I found my first build on the original map! Just had to map it out and search for it. It wasn't that bad of a build ;o

Anybody else having issues warping to ramps farm... drops you below the map

Yea, and wtf is he going to do with that block!?
And that scene does not look very dark...:(

Disturbing thought. These guys could well obsolete grinders if they could steal parts out of them.

Indeed. I sincerely hope that isn't the case, not so much because I want grinders to stay operational but because mobs can spawn a fair distance away from players and you'd have no idea if these guys are dismantling something somebody built or not. At least if I'm running around near someone's build and a creeper blows up near me and damages it I know and I can fix it.

Edit: While we're on the subject of "new" mobs, have you guys seen the beta for the Aether mod? It's finally ready :D lol

Yogscast plays: Aether Mod

No SMP version at this time, but it's probably the best and most complete mod I've seen for Minecraft.

How does one join this server? Me and a friend have been building in our own world, and want to join a community free of griefers if that is truly possible. We also want to help in projects that are way to big for two people alone. She was just talking to me today about this, and asked if I could find a server that is populated. We mainly play weekday mornings.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Definately need morning people! Just post your names and someone will add you to builders list. Until then u can still join and take a look around or find a nice place to settle, if you use the dynamic map, will make things easier.

Come August 23rd, I'll be on much more. New semester starts!

UGH, Federal Income tax on Mondays at 8:30am. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back