The Official HardCraft Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, any chance I could get added to the whitelist for the hardcraft server? I'm not a griefer and I'm a veteran Minecraft player and a programmer!

do huh?

Where did you hear about this server and this forum?

i ask because you registered no here today and have this one post...

we're kinda being a little more picky with who's on the whitelist because of some previous issues.

yeah and the admin is out of town, douche thinks he can just up n leave everyone, so for anyone else who needs anything to change it will be a week-ish till anything can get changed....

yeah and the admin is out of town, douche thinks he can just up n leave everyone, so for anyone else who needs anything to change it will be a week-ish till anything can get changed....

Yea, that guy needs to get his priorities straight. :p

I'd also like to try this server out as well. Would be nice to see what you guys are building.

I mainly dick around with bridges and different pillar designs. So you'll see me near cliffs or tall buildings.

Umm there was a old server I was on called the community server, but I couldn't find it, so I google'd "Pirate cove minecraft" and found this forum, and your server looks like a lot of fun. Completely understand the "who the f*** are you and where did you come from?" haha.

Umm there was a old server I was on called the community server, but I couldn't find it, so I google'd "Pirate cove minecraft" and found this forum, and your server looks like a lot of fun. Completely understand the "who the f*** are you and where did you come from?" haha.

Pirate cove was my big project on the first hashland server. Hashmang , wich was the admin , passed away tragically in february(?) . We have all migrated to hardcraft and are building a massive memorial ever since. I didnt build one thing since Hash passed away that wasnt made while i was thinking about him.

Since then , people who played on Hashland are now called Hashland veteran. We are few , but we are proud.

Last edited:
I pm'd about getting white listed! Been looking for a server that is whitelisted and isn't full of geifers :|

Oh I have no idea. Just assumed if he's gone for a week it must be vacation or something else. Either way, there are things more important then MC (I know, it's shocking!)

Either way, it's fairly easy to get MC reverted back to an older version and still be able to play on the server.

Oh g1 is gone to vegas to win enough money to run this server :D

Guess the admin has never heard of VNC... ;)

:(

I have VNC on my phone, but not much good it will do me, server has no gui :-p

On a side note wallet was stolen, more annoying then anything... had about $500 in it but got that back after a bit at the craps table... so really only loss is the wallet and replacing ID and gettind new credit cards had to cancel.

Would of been nice to win and keep what I already had..

Last edited:
where you at dude?

Been busy. Not much time for mc :(

On a side note wallet was stolen, more annoying then anything... had about $500 in it but got that back after a bit at the craps table... so really only loss is the wallet and replacing ID and gettind new credit cards had to cancel.

That sucks! Hope everything turns out ok.

Heheheh...time to implement a Fee-for-Access to Hardcraft? ;-)

I hope insom gets that back up server up soon... might be the only chance hardcraft has of surviving soon :(

Things aren't looking so well for me, chance I might be unavailable for a while. I don't want that to effect you guys.

I hope everything's okay! I can't host a server of my own, but I can host the world on my web server so that others can still play and build their creations in SSP.

I will have my minecraft server up and running again soon; I will keep you guys posted.

I hope everything's okay! I can't host a server of my own, but I can host the world on my web server so that others can still play and build their creations in SSP.

Well atleast the the world will be safe, and the next person who can step up will be able to continue on. I wont let everyone's hard work get destroyed.

I'm willing to get a server if g1 can't continue to run his. Let me know g1 and I can get the world from you. I hope everything works out though!

im willing to help as well.. i cant host.. but i could help in another way $

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back