The Official HardCraft Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
they will in the next update, i believe.
crazy awesome, if you ask me
they are very rare supposedly

yep
always are. i think i somewhere read, that in singleplayer maps are 40 times the size of the earth. might be wrong :D

Humm can't login and yes I was the one that wanted to build the taj mahal :), i have materials already, i just need a space, i have some tnt too.

Invert , i hope you finish your job!

who made the walkway in the sky around the memorial?

Last edited:
Invert , i hope you finish your job!

who made the walkway in the sky around the memorial?

I would also like to know this!

Around the memoriam, please contact me, arr4ws, dudewth, dogchainx or Greatone123 if you plan on building near it.

Also, trees that are around the memoriam and rail system are there for deco purposes and please, please, dont chop them down, and if you DO decide to chop them, FINISH the whole tree, dont just chop the first 4 logs when it has 10 logs in it!

Last edited:
Been a couple weeks since I've logged in, I'm going to have to come check it out. Looks like some pretty awesome structures have been put up.

I didn't notice the walkway. What side is it on? I saw a walkway on the ground to the South of the memorial. It led to someone's house...

I've been slowly redoing the lights around the memorial. I've also been making minor adjustments here and there. I changed the steps on the outside that lead to the underground portion. Made them fan out on that tier so you could access that easier. If you guys don't like it, I'll put it back!

I had also modified the fountains near the Hash statue...

I didn't notice the walkway. What side is it on? I saw a walkway on the ground to the South of the memorial. It led to someone's house...

I've been slowly redoing the lights around the memorial. I've also been making minor adjustments here and there. I changed the steps on the outside that lead to the underground portion. Made them fan out on that tier so you could access that easier. If you guys don't like it, I'll put it back!

I had also modified the fountains near the Hash statue...

I think everything looks good.

The walkway is way up in the air above the memorial.

I also think I'll make an observatory for the memorial... maybe. Not sure where though.

That would let us get rid of those dirt towers we have too.

The walk way to the south of the memorial is mine; I just wanted a safer way of getting to and from my house to the memorial area. If it needs to be changed let me know.

The walk way to the south of the memorial is mine; I just wanted a safer way of getting to and from my house to the memorial area. If it needs to be changed let me know.

I think your walkway is just fine. I guess there's one in the air? I walked yours the other day, it was really enjoyable actually.

i kinda want to make an underground tunnel from my place to the main city area...

i need to find some diamonds first as my iron tools aren't going to last long with that journey :-(

ok... no one takes ownership of the skywalk.

We are removing it.

WTFFFFF

i finally find some diamonds in my cave.
start mining them
make some diamond tools
go back to mine more. at this point i have a set of diamond tools, and 4-5 extra diamond stones.

i find more diamonds next to some lava. i go to mine them and i'm save and i get knocked into the lava!!!!

WHOHOHAOHFOASHFOJDSFOJSDOFJSDFJSODFJOSDFJSDOJFFUCKFKKKKK

WTFFFFF

i finally find some diamonds in my cave.
start mining them
make some diamond tools
go back to mine more. at this point i have a set of diamond tools, and 4-5 extra diamond stones.

i find more diamonds next to some lava. i go to mine them and i'm save and i get knocked into the lava!!!!

WHOHOHAOHFOASHFOJDSFOJSDOFJSDFJSODFJOSDFJSDOJFFUCKFKKKKK

Most normal cause of death in minecraft.......... Lava

It strikes again!

Most likely causes of death in minecraft:
1. Lava
2. Creepers
3. Cliff falls

Who keeps taking wood off of Zexx's building that was made to protect newbies as they came in and it was night time. This is a refuge for people coming in.......

Stop tearing it down damnit, Im really tired of repairing it!!!!!

And if your the same person who took wood off my rail system, your an ass!

edit*

OKAY, now this is retarded!!!!

Whoever it is that built that skyroad, I think is the same person cause all this damage is around the area of the stupid pillar things going UP to the road thingy.

There is AGAIN, trees missing trunks but plenty of wood in the upper parts. IF YOUR GOING TO FUCKEN CHOP A TREE DOWN, CHOP THE WHOLE DAMN THING!

There is parts of my rail system MISSING, which I have NOW replaced and fixed.

Zexx's refuge is almost missing an entire side

Dirt and sand taken in WEIRD spots, or sparactically taken, not taken in a single location which is ruining the look of the lower area

The rail station is missing stone slabs in weird spots

IF YOU NEED THE RESOURCES, GET IT YOURSELF AND DONT TAKE FROM OTHER PEOPLES BUILDINGS.

I hope you get banned for griefing at this point.

If we dont find out who is causing all this damage and dont get rid of them, I will no longer be connecting to the server. I miss hashmang heavily, but I will not continue in hard work, even for such a great and noble thing if there is going to be an ass running around the server and fucking with everyone elses work!

Oh and no, the damage is to sparatic and weird to be a creeper attack..... And even if it was, at least tell someone a creeper blew up on someones shit!

Last edited:
Yeah I'm going to have to lock my chests and make my home private. Haven't had an issue but if some douche is running around doing shit, I'm not gonna risk it.

How am I not seeing this? I was on for a while last night, didn't notice any pillars? There are two dirt pillars, one near the cathedral, the other by the parthenon, but I thought both were just temporary to see the progress of things?

Or are you referring to something else? They've both been there for a long time.

I still didn't see a skyway either... Though I did notice some random chunks missing near the.. I think West rail station? I worked on a new set of stairs going from that station to the Parthenon level.

G1 was talking to me last night about how we need someone to clean up spawn as well. I think I was going to try working on that when I can... it's either that or an observatory for the Memorial...

It would be nice if the Hashmang memorial could stop expanding towards my place. First it was hundreds of blocks, then a hundred, now it is like twenty. It appears there are plans to continue that direction as well...

Sorry if I come off as an ass saying this.

Might be in to this. I've been running a server for my friends and enjoy MC quite a bit. Hows the CPU usage on the atom board? My old Pentium D 805 machine starts to have issues when more than 8 people are online.. CPU usage is nearly redlined.

It would be nice if the Hashmang memorial could stop expanding towards my place. First it was hundreds of blocks, then a hundred, now it is like twenty. It appears there are plans to continue that direction as well...

Sorry if I come off as an ass saying this.

What place is yours?

What place is yours?

Must be KingOHS? The only other place near the expansion that I saw was the compound with the giant tree and lava lit mayan looking temple. I think that's G1s? There's a tree house too... No idea who's that is.

I gotta say though, why build a structure so close to spawn that you don't want anyone to build near?

The house in the trees to the left of the memorial. The same trees people have been cutting :(

Ohhh. I forgot about that place. Dude, that was already really close to the memorial to begin with. Unless I'm mistaken, the expansion crossed the river and is going into a mountain near there. I don't think anyone else is expanding in the direction of your place.

North of the memorial right? Closest to the Parthenon?

Yeah thats it. I don't mind the Parthenon at all. There are now roads below it though that trouble me. Seems like each day its inching closer and closer. Next thing I know I will be part of the memorial, lol.

Last edited:
Yeah thats it. I don't mind the Parthenon at all. There are now roads below it though that trouble me. Seems like each day its inching closer and closer. Next thing I know I will be part of the memorial, lol.

memorial is done that way , wont expand more towards your place Dynamic.

Like was said, I think the memorial should expand some towards spawn, and make a nice entry there, there is currently no easy to get from spawn to the memorial... wouldn't it be nice if new people the first thing they see is how awesome the memorial is? they look that way all you see is a wall...

Like was said, I think the memorial should expand some towards spawn, and make a nice entry there, there is currently no easy to get from spawn to the memorial... wouldn't it be nice if new people the first thing they see is how awesome the memorial is? they look that way all you see is a wall...

We can definitely do that. I'll start working on it. Riftgarde's house is there. I haven't seen him on in a while. Might need to make sure he won't be pissed if we build right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back