The Official HardCraft Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
what nobody knows, is that i have the whole boardwalk rigged with tnt, and a secret switch to set it all off if the need to comes up.

why do you think i was so set on doing the sewer myself....

lol

but seriously, right inside the sewer next to the netherportal, i dug down to the bottom and lined it with tnt and blew it. you can drop down the water and go all the way down. not sure if anyone has noticed it yet.

I did cuase I almost feel in! :)

I DID fall in. :(

but seriously, right inside the sewer next to the netherportal, i dug down to the bottom and lined it with tnt and blew it. you can drop down the water and go all the way down. not sure if anyone has noticed it yet.
I noticed because I fell in one time.... Plus there's a mine shaft somewhere in the mine that runs right by the blast site.

wheres good spots to look for iron ore? I need to make more rail tracks and im lacking the ore. I dug for a good 3 hours today and only came up with like 50 ores.

Use the dynamic map to find a good-sized (hopefully unexplored) cave system, and then go spelunking. I always find a ton of iron in natural caves.

Hey everyone. I was on Hashmangs server some time ago. Schools out and I would love to come back on.

deezee3677 <-- add please

Even though there is no white list I still cannot get on. Do I need the mods you discuss on the OP? I guess I should install them and find out! lol. Thanks again. Great community.

Edit: I updated prior to applying. :( I'll just wait until the server/bukkit is updated. Meh.

Last edited:
Hey everyone. I was on Hashmangs server some time ago. Schools out and I would love to come back on.

deezee3677 <-- add please

Even though there is no white list I still cannot get on. Do I need the mods you discuss on the OP? I guess I should install them and find out! lol. Thanks again. Great community.

Edit: I updated prior to applying. :( I'll just wait until the server/bukkit is updated. Meh.

i just promote you to builder!

welcome back!

Stargate if functional, it's currently located at DeathPrincess' home. Where this is I don't know hopefully someone can point that out so people can go.

Remember when building in the skyworld don't be a douche and block people from expanding, leave room for walkways around your building, and don't forget we can always build upwards. Walkways going up are also a good idea.

Be respectful of people's space, building right on top of someone is wrong. Since the skyworld isn't naturally spawned there is limited space, don't take up super huge amounts of area, let everyone have a chance to build.

There will be Warp into the Skyworld. If you want a portal to the skyworld near you or in a better location. Build something that could represent a way of getting to the skyworld.

Shuttle, Plane, Rocket, DP built a stargate. Things like this. The only way out of Skyworld is warp/home

I recommend not setting your home in skyworld, an empty world is experimental.

So.... i don't think you can die in the skyworld.... I fell off the edge, died, and now I hit "internal server error" when trying to connect. I login, see the world for a split second, then get hit with the error....

crap.

We can see you logon/off immediately.

I think G1 dropped off for the day, sorry. :(

When I used the stargate mod a while back, it was REALLY glitchy and messed things up. Still the same way now?

Also, I haven't been on for a while now as I'm finishing up exams. I'll be all done on Wednesday.

If you have a mouse with macros/keyboard just set t/home(enter) and you can warp back to your home point. Or even better t/warp spawn(enter) for instant saves. Hopefully when the sky world gets taller theres a little more time to recover.

Can an admin set a warp point near the stargate?

stargate!?!?!

i must have one at corsair lake!

If someone has an idea on how to build a plane that can hold a gate to Skyworld inside it, they can set one up on either runway at Corsair Lake Airport.

BTW, I highly recommend DP's macro suggestion. My newly acquired RAT5 mouse just paid for itself. :D

Last edited:
How big do the gates have to be? I have an idea... no idea yet how to build it though...

I was never able to find the warp gate to the Skyworld...Went to DP's home at Corsair and couldn't find it there.

You DO know that you can set it up like "minecraft.hardforum.com" if you want to...right? A little easier to remember...

You DO know that you can set it up like "minecraft.hardforum.com" if you want to...right? A little easier to remember...

The current url is pretty easy to remember as well....

also, unless you know something we don't, how would we have access to the hardforum.com domain?

Why dont you just put the warp inside the pyramid :) I mean... did anybody see stargate or was i the only one, lol

AFKBooter - obvious
BorderGaurd - Border duh
Cookbook - custom recipes
Creaturebox - move mob spawners
Dropchest - chests auto pick up
Dynmap - our live map
Essentials - /list
Growbie - Additional Bonemeal effects. (flowers, pumpkins, grass, etc)
HeroicDeath - death messages, it's fun knowing how people die.
iChat - color coded ranks
Lockette - [private] locking for chests/doors
LWC - anti chest loot for the Guest rank.
MCDocs - /help /news /rules /motd etc.
Minecart Mania - Minecart additions.
Multiverse - Multiple Maps (skyworld, possibly more to come)
MyHome - /home commands
MyWarp - /warp commands
Nether - uhh duh?
Permissions - Obvious
Permissions Plus - adds ingame commands (promote/Demote)
WorldEdit - Fire Extinguisher
XSigns - Signs change words based on power or a counter (we use at station at memorial to count how many people used the carts)
AnyoneSleep - 1 person sleep skips night
AppleTree - adds apples from trees
BedHeal - heals you when you sleep
LightSwitch - pumpkins on/off with redstone
Minequery - Minestatus thing in OP
PortCoulisante - the gates
PumpkinDiver - pumpkins = divers helmet
RetractableBridge - obvious
Seats - a painting on back of stairs = chair you can actually sit on
Soup Bowl - you don't lose bowl when you eat soup

Thanks for posting that; I've been wondering what features I've been missing out on.

I've been setting up underwater oxygen stations. :p

AFKBooter - obvious
BorderGaurd - Border duh
Cookbook - custom recipes
Creaturebox - move mob spawners
Dropchest - chests auto pick up
Dynmap - our live map
Essentials - /list
Growbie - Additional Bonemeal effects. (flowers, pumpkins, grass, etc)
HeroicDeath - death messages, it's fun knowing how people die.
iChat - color coded ranks
Lockette - [private] locking for chests/doors
LWC - anti chest loot for the Guest rank.
MCDocs - /help /news /rules /motd etc.
Minecart Mania - Minecart additions.
Multiverse - Multiple Maps (skyworld, possibly more to come)
MyHome - /home commands
MyWarp - /warp commands
Nether - uhh duh?
Permissions - Obvious
Permissions Plus - adds ingame commands (promote/Demote)
WorldEdit - Fire Extinguisher
XSigns - Signs change words based on power or a counter (we use at station at memorial to count how many people used the carts)
AnyoneSleep - 1 person sleep skips night
AppleTree - adds apples from trees
BedHeal - heals you when you sleep
LightSwitch - pumpkins on/off with redstone
Minequery - Minestatus thing in OP
PortCoulisante - the gates
RetractableBridge - obvious
Seats - a painting on back of stairs = chair you can actually sit on
Soup Bowl - you don't lose bowl when you eat soup

holy crap......guess i'll have to start looking at these. Are they easy to use and install?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back