The Official HardCraft Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
When are you going to finish your place?

Which one?

The puzzle room building, the red "intestine church" or the warp gate :D (or my hut on icicle)

The puzzle room needs to be moved because it's got no room to expand into! (or when the new nether comes I could place gates into the nether and extend it that way :D
The intestine church needs the rear roof raising because its too low. But its almost there! One side is complete, just I need to copy it across to match both the sides! If anyone likes mirroring designs feel free to finish the front right! I kind of got distracted by new projects (I wanted a sky warp! Which shouldn't take much more to complete, its pretty small!) I've had a few projects i've had to do elsewhere, but in 2-3 weeks time i'll be mostly clear until october (when the world ends anyway! :eek:) so i'll be case modding and finnishing stuff before then!

Last edited:
how much tnt would it take to make it so that corsair lake was as deep as bedrock?!?! :-D

i foresee destruction of 1/8 of the boardwalk due to TNT mishaps.

Which one?

The puzzle room building, the red "intestine church" or the warp gate :D (or my hut on icicle)

The puzzle room needs to be moved because it's got no room to expand into! (or when the new nether comes I could place gates into the nether and extend it that way :D
The intestine church needs the rear roof raising because its too low. But its almost there! One side is complete, just I need to copy it across to match both the sides! If anyone likes mirroring designs feel free to finish the front right! I kind of got distracted by new projects (I wanted a sky warp! Which shouldn't take much more to complete, its pretty small!) I've had a few projects i've had to do elsewhere, but in 2-3 weeks time i'll be mostly clear until october (when the world ends anyway! :eek:) so i'll be case modding and finnishing stuff before then!
The intestine church of course. It's a wonder. :D I can help with some mats but I won't even attempt to complete it. I don't do well with creative builds. Mine are usually rectangular and that's about it.

If it's all placed under-water it should be ok? Maybe some of the sewers will get damaged on the first run, not sure.

Mishap is the keyword here.

Also, I was mostly joking ;)

The intestine church of course. It's a wonder. :D I can help with some mats but I won't even attempt to complete it. I don't do well with creative builds. Mine are usually rectangular and that's about it.

I wouldn't say that, your home / lodge near spawn is pretty creative.

the Corsair Marina is now open.

There are plenty of boats for everyone.

I still need to work on getting some fishing poles up stairs for people to use also.

please let me know feed back on the marina. I tried to use the space the best I could :)

the Corsair Marina is now open.

There are plenty of boats for everyone.

I still need to work on getting some fishing poles up stairs for people to use also.

please let me know feed back on the marina. I tried to use the space the best I could :)

Someday, I really hope minecarts and boats work as well in SMP as they do in SSP.

I have the carts running at 80% so that things have time to load an create a smoother ride. Boats prolly need the same treatment

I have the carts running at 80% so that things have time to load an create a smoother ride. Boats prolly need the same treatment

I don't know how many people use boats on the server but, if it were a choice between mushy controls or speed reduction, I'd keep the speed as-is and deal with the controls. I've gotten pretty well used to them by now :)

Found 18 diamonds yesterday nigh :D

Only need to get 54 more to finish making the 8 diamond blocks I need for my project.

then you deserve it by not updating your launcher, it's pretty well known fact. shame on you.

been that way since 1.2 I think.. tsk tsk

then you deserve it by not updating your launcher, it's pretty well known fact. shame on you.

been that way since 1.2 I think.. tsk tsk

Its not updated on my laptop the launcher that is....

WHen I get home, I will be all set ;)

guess I know what I am doing when I get home... backing up my server world and updating.

hardcraft server must have HUGE empty voids underground since you guys have to actaully dig for stuff and not just /give

friend and I did that for a long time, but we got sick of it after while, specially trying to find diamonds and stuff, plus I hate building with cobble stone, I hate the look.

guess I know what I am doing when I get home... backing up my server world and updating.

hardcraft server must have HUGE empty voids underground since you guys have to actaully dig for stuff and not just /give

friend and I did that for a long time, but we got sick of it after while, specially trying to find diamonds and stuff, plus I hate building with cobble stone, I hate the look.

arr4ws gives himself tnt all the time.

what nobody knows, is that i have the whole boardwalk rigged with tnt, and a secret switch to set it all off if the need to comes up.

why do you think i was so set on doing the sewer myself....

lol

but seriously, right inside the sewer next to the netherportal, i dug down to the bottom and lined it with tnt and blew it. you can drop down the water and go all the way down. not sure if anyone has noticed it yet.

what nobody knows, is that i have the whole boardwalk rigged with tnt, and a secret switch to set it all off if the need to comes up.

why do you think i was so set on doing the sewer myself....

lol

but seriously, right inside the sewer next to the netherportal, i dug down to the bottom and lined it with tnt and blew it. you can drop down the water and go all the way down. not sure if anyone has noticed it yet.

I did cuase I almost feel in! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back