The Official Guild Wars 2 thread

Again, refer to games that are far more challenging than WoW and does not have trinity. You can't blame it on the lack of trinity when there are clear counter-examples to that.

Give one single example... :rolleyes:

No MMORPG is more challenging than wow and dont have the holy trinity in one form or another. There are no clear counter examples at all what in the hell are you going on about?

GW2 is fun but theres absolutely no challenge nor cohesion with other players because they dropped the holy trinity. Theres no other reason. Its's exactly as people are saying go glass cannon and spam spam spam.

If you are going to throw your hat into a discussion and claim someones wrong dont just say "there are clear examples" then cite no examples at all. :rolleyes: You keep going on about these games that support your argument and they dont fucking exist...

Give one single example... :rolleyes:

No MMORPG is more challenging than wow and dont have the holy trinity in one form or another. There are no clear counter examples at all what in the hell are you going on about?

I... already gave one in my very first response.

Are MMO gamers so closed minded that they now require trinity to have a functional game?

On top of that, trinity just forces artificial "complexity" such that it requires a class composition with forced roles and basically nothing else. Individual complexity is low and individual skill level is also low. Not to mention half the challenge is from artificial gear requirements. Yes, I raided in the top guild on my server when I played WoW. The biggest requirement of a raider is time commitment and commitment to knowing a very simple script for each fight. There is no reactionary skill involved.

To elaborate further and explain in simple terms how Guild Wars 2 can fix its content. This really only applies to dungeons / maybe story mode since world bosses have their own nuances:

Currently you walk into a boss room and just start DPSing. The boss almost never moves and basically has maybe a few abilities that you either eat and heal through or dodge every now and then. If you have no idea what's going on and end up dying, you either get ressed by a teammate or just walk back from the waypoint.

What it should be:
- Waypoint ressing should never be accessible during a boss fight.
- Bosses should never have an auto attack especially if they're ranged. This screams damage soaking. The act of soaking damage and healing through damage is just not skill. Period.
- Bosses should always move and emphasize player position relative to the boss. Again, the vast majority of bosses just sit there and are basically HP sponges and not much more.
- Boss attacks should be punishing. You shouldn't be able to just heal through attacks without avoiding anything.
- Boss attacks need to be telegraphed well and avoidable but per the previous point, punishing of course. Right now there are issues with some attacks simply being instantaneous or boss animations being lost in the blinding particle effects. Also, auto attacks are just by nature not meant to be dodged consistently and just flat out violate this.

If you still don't understand, I'll give an in game example currently in GW2 that has the inner workings of a better boss fight relative to the other ones in GW2. There's a boss in CoF story mode that does a whirlwind attack during his first phase and picks different weapons that changes his attack in later phases. This boss is one of the few that will actually move around the battlefield and emphasize player positioning and player reaction to the whirlwind attacks. In one of my groups, everyone was dying constantly and eating the whirlwinds. One of the party members wanted to call it after being frustrated, but I had actually not died at all in that fight and had the boss at half health essentially by myself due to positioning and dodging. This kind of fight actually emphasizes player awareness.

If you still can't understand, I'll give you examples from the game that I mentioned earlier (Vindictus).

Example of a boss fight (one of my own videos): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5lUxDuLGegS
Notes about the game and video:
- If you don't know a fight, you will get destroyed. End of story.
- Avoidance is key. DPS is a matter of fitting in your own attacks in between avoiding boss attacks.
- At 1:12 in the video, you can see the boss flails his arms and destroys two players who didn't avoid it.
- No trinity. Everyone is "DPS" with potions to heal.

Same boss fight solo'd by a player who is frankly many times better than I am: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL70fEQj8XY
- Every movement he does is to position himself correctly to avoid the boss's attacks and maximize his DPS.
- He does not get hit a single time. He's using a skill that gives him "stamina" (resource for using skills) while giving up HP (think life tap). This skill can't kill you though so if you spam it you're just stuck at 1 HP.
- This is the kind of skill ceiling that can make GW2 fights challenging and repeatable.

If you STILL don't understand, I suggest actually downloading Vindictus (F2P on Steam). The boss at the end of "Boat 1" (takes maybe a few hours to get to him) requires more individual skill than any boss in both GW2 or WoW. I'd actually still be playing Vindictus right now if it weren't for Nexon's greedy pay to win shop gone wild.

In EQ1, there was literally hundreds of ways you could use the trinity system to defeate high end encounters. Each class brought it's own unique offenses and defenses. Yes, some encounters could not be completed if you didn't have certain classes. That's what made it challenging, you actually had to figure out how to defeat enemies. Who would have thought?

What EQ did you play? There was absolutely no content worth doing that did not require the holy trinity and then some. Warrior tank, cleric heal a sham or chanter slower and DPS where absolutely required for anything worthwhile. Some could be subbed out for XPing or if the toon was geared/leveled well beyond the content a lesser class could fill a trinity roll but other than that EQ was THE holy trinity game.

I... already gave one in my very first response.

The example you gave does not match your argument at all. Vindictus is a button mashing no skill game. You said there where MMOs that had no holy trinity and still had challenge and you picked the one single MMO that actually requires less skill then GW2...:rolleyes:

I really don't know anything about what most are talking about here. I guess I'm just one of "those" stupid players who just "play" the game. I'm OK with that.

The example you gave does not match your argument at all. Vindictus is a button mashing no skill game. You said there where MMOs that had no holy trinity and still had challenge and you picked the one single MMO that actually requires less skill then GW2...:rolleyes:

Now you're just trolling. That's the single most ludicrous statement in this entire thread.

I really don't feel like explaining the fact that trinity is a western MMO concept or that heck GW1 didn't even have it. If you believe that an MMO requires trinity to be functional, then you're simply being closed minded.

Not to mention the fact that you ignored my description of how GW2 can easily make the content emphasize its mechanics better. Sometimes it's very difficult to have an intelligent conversation on [H].

I have to agree that I miss predefined roles. I have 3 level 30s and just got three additional character slots bought after selling off all of my crafting materials I was hording after deciding it wouldn't be worth leveling up.

I think I've been in a party once from all of my play time which feels kind of pathetic. I will say everyone has a great helpful attitude that I've run across but I really miss the unknown aspect of having opposite faction pvp available to interrupt what you're doing at a moments notice. Also i'm not digging the almost entirely based cd system, I really miss mana as an additional resource to manage and having all of my abilities available to me at the same time without the use of weapon/kit switching.

My favorite MMORPG experience was vanilla and burning crusades wow. Partying and raiding as a holy priest in classic when your mana regen was determined by the 3 second rule was some of he most fun I've had in a video game with coordinating healing rotations to maximize efficiency with down leveling spells as needed. I had similar fun as an affliction warlock right when BC came out doting everything in sight and it was a really fun rotation to try to maximize uptime while avoiding environmental hazards when you could have immolate and unstable affliction going at the same time.

Compared to those GW2 seems kind of shallow to me, atleast from the PVE perspective I've experienced so far. I haven't found most of the weapon, slot, or even elite skills all that interesting. The one thing I have no complaints about is it's just a gorges game, exploring the different areas really has been exciting and probably the thing that keeps me going. Maybe once I start some mist pvp i'll feel better about everything but I wanted to get a decent grasp on the game as my last trip in there I just felt totally overwhelmed on what was happening.

Yup, simplyfying everything isn't always the best design decision. No mana to manage, no resistances, zero reason to group. GW2 is a MMORPG "light". I've had guildmates who were level 80 in two days, two days.. What's the point of even having levels? Everything in the game feels trivial.

Guild Wars 2 another game overhyped by the pc gaming community because its "FREE TO PLAY"

Just got to Straight of Devastation. What a pain in the ass this whole zone is.

This game really needs a "JUST FUCKING DIE" button when you are in the Downed state.

Yup, simplyfying everything isn't always the best design decision. No mana to manage, no resistances, zero reason to group. GW2 is a MMORPG "light". I've had guildmates who were level 80 in two days, two days.. What's the point of even having levels? Everything in the game feels trivial.

If they hit lvl cap in 2 day then they obviously have no life at all, lol. IMHO GW2 is more of a casual came.

That's what I like about the GW2, I can play at my own pace without the need to "rush" through it to get my monthly worth.
Guild Wars 2 another game overhyped by the pc gaming community because its "FREE TO PLAY"
What was so "over-hyped" about it? It's a fun casual game. Nobody EVER said it was gonna appeal to the hardcore crowd and for those that thought it would then they don't know the GW games very well, ;).

If they hit lvl cap in 2 day then they obviously have no life at all, lol. IMHO GW2 is more of a casual came.

That's what I like about the GW2, I can play at my own pace without the need to "rush" through it to get my monthly worth.

What was so "over-hyped" about it? It's a fun casual game. Nobody EVER said it was gonna appeal to the hardcore crowd and for those that thought it would then they don't know the GW games very well, ;).
Well put. Some posters sound like junkies who didn't get their fix; it's really interesting.

Yeah its pretty funny...I am a casual MMO player, and have played my share of MMO's...this is the first one I have hit max level on. I just did that yesterday.

I didn't even think I was going to buy the game, and I watched twitch after release and still was on the fence. I think the world events are what brought me to keep being excited in this game. Hopefully they keep adding more stuff!

Now you're just trolling. That's the single most ludicrous statement in this entire thread.

I really don't feel like explaining the fact that trinity is a western MMO concept or that heck GW1 didn't even have it. If you believe that an MMO requires trinity to be functional, then you're simply being closed minded.

Not to mention the fact that you ignored my description of how GW2 can easily make the content emphasize its mechanics better. Sometimes it's very difficult to have an intelligent conversation on [H].

Where did i say it requires it to be functional?

Your ideas to fix it are irrelevant unless you are the design manager then its just pointless drivel.

Without the holy trinity its damn near impossible to make encounters that are actually challenging and require strategy and your vindictus example is irrelevant because you can just mash buttons and run around to win. Vindictus is easy as hell thats why it became boring, drop some cash on healing pots and you can just stand there mashing buttons through every single encounter.

Whats difficult is arguing yourself in circles to defend something when you know you're wrong. The fact that you think your ideas to fix the issue are somehow helping your argument is your problem. Take a step back, take the rose colored glasses off and face the reality that you're just arguing for the sake of defending your current game.

I didn't know we weren't allowed to like more than one type of game from the same genre, lest we get talked down to or trolled because we do. Seriously, what's happening to this place? What happened to playing the game you like, and not having idiots constantly throwing shit in your face...

Keep it civil and on topic, folks.

Also, if you see something that might need a moderator's attention, reporting the post works better than complaining in the thread or stewing about it does.

Last edited:
Personally me and another coworker quit after lvl 40. Game was way over hyped. At the end of the day everyone has their opinion.

Personally me and another coworker quit after lvl 40. Game was way over hyped. At the end of the day everyone has their opinion.

I think the most interesting aspect (I wrote paragraphs on another page about this, so I won't get into too much detail again) is that there's a more social aspect to this game, than any other MMO I've played, ever really. Not once have I met people and truly had them WANT to help me, and me want to help them in accomplishing something. In WoW (my other big MMO), I always encountered dick-heads, and that has never changed. To this day (few months back when I fully, fully quit), I haven't met one person who wasn't a complete dick, or in some kind of rush, when questing or doing anything. It's just a different community. Do both communities have dicks and idiots? Sure, never said that, but it's very different...the flow is very different and unique.

I miss the GW1 community though, sure there were some elitists that would kick you from a party if they didn't know you or didn't want a Ranger or something, but for the most part, there was a great teamwork mentality that's missing from GW2.

thinking of deleting it off the hard drive..swtor, tsw and now gw2

if you can't figure it out by now, the mmo genre is dying...none of these were 'bad' games..its the model itself..i'm so tired of killing stationary mobs every 10 seconds of movement..I appluad the efforts of trying to 'adapt/change' the genre but the bottom line is, i have to kill stationary mobs ..over, and over and over and over and over....ad nauseum

how you people who played EQ from day one can still tolerate this genre is beyond me...i only have 8 years of mmo experience

I still think world of warcraft was a black swan event..those events can never be predicted by definition

the only mmo i'm curious about is blizzards 'titan' project..and if its fps, they can go suck an egg

peace

I beta tested SWTOR, TSW and GW2. I knew within 5 minutes of playing SWTOR that game was epic fail. TSW was a little better but it's complete lack of any thought in PvP was a major turn off for me. I thought GW2 had a chance, but after release I found out just how shallow the game is. Pretty much ready to delete the game just like you.

After you've played hardcore EQ PvP like me for years, everything else just fails in comparison. The only game I might try is the new Darkfall: Unholy Wars release in November. Open world PvP and no instancing. Instances are my bain of MMORPG's current state.

I beta tested SWTOR, TSW and GW2. I knew within 5 minutes of playing SWTOR that game was epic fail. TSW was a little better but it's complete lack of any thought in PvP was a major turn off for me. I thought GW2 had a chance, but after release I found out just how shallow the game is. Pretty much ready to delete the game just like you.

After you've played hardcore EQ PvP like me for years, everything else just fails in comparison. The only game I might try is the new Darkfall: Unholy Wars release in November. Open world PvP and no instancing. Instances are my bain of MMORPG's current state.

[sarcasm]
Thanks for this. If I didn't know you were going to say the same thing after 3 pages, I would of just believed you the first time. But thank goodness I get to read about it again. It renews my vigor and makes me more interested in your upcoming opinion.
[/sarcasm]

I played Asheron's Call PvP. I've played several MMOs since then. How is that relevant? If your deleting the game, just delete it. Move on, be happy that you tried the game and found it wasn't for you. Post a couple suggestions in their forum and be done with it. Check back later if you think they changed. The game has no subscription fee.

Thanks for this. If I didn't know you were going to say the same thing after 3 pages, I would of just believed you the first time. But thank goodness I get to read about it again. It renews my vigor and makes me more interested in your upcoming opinion.

Would read again, 10/10.

thinking of deleting it off the hard drive..swtor, tsw and now gw2

if you can't figure it out by now, the mmo genre is dying...none of these were 'bad' games..its the model itself..i'm so tired of killing stationary mobs every 10 seconds of movement..I appluad the efforts of trying to 'adapt/change' the genre but the bottom line is, i have to kill stationary mobs ..over, and over and over and over and over....ad nauseum

how you people who played EQ from day one can still tolerate this genre is beyond me...i only have 8 years of mmo experience

I still think world of warcraft was a black swan event..those events can never be predicted by definition

the only mmo i'm curious about is blizzards 'titan' project..and if its fps, they can go suck an egg

peace

Nothing will eclipse the success of WoW, you're correct about that, but MMO's aren't dying any more than FPS's are dying. There will always be an audience for every type of game.

Sadly, GW2 has taken backseat to TL2 and BL2 for me as well. I think about playing, and just say "meh" and open TL2.

[sarcasm]
[/sarcasm]

I played Asheron's Call PvP. I've played several MMOs since then. How is that relevant? If your deleting the game, just delete it. Move on, be happy that you tried the game and found it wasn't for you. Post a couple suggestions in their forum and be done with it. Check back later if you think they changed. The game has no subscription fee.

Because I paid for the game and I have a vested interest in it? Because there isn't anything else out there worth trying? I love this new generation of "everyones a winner" kids. If you don't like it, just bury your head in the sand and don't say anything! Heaven forbid you critique and be critical of anything anymore. You may settle for mediocrity, but a lot of us won't.

I must have miss read the title of the thread. Does it really say "Guild Wars 2 praise only thread"? Get real.

Because I paid for the game and I have a vested interest in it? Because there isn't anything else out there worth trying? I love this new generation of "everyones a winner" kids. If you don't like it, just bury your head in the sand and don't say anything! Heaven forbid you critique and be critical of anything anymore. You may settle for mediocrity, but a lot of us won't.

I must have miss read the title of the thread. Does it really say "Guild Wars 2 praise only thread"? Get real.

Why don't you just delete it then...? If you hate it so much.

for real? all of these game threads are filled with absolute hate hahha. barely any love on [H]

its one thing to have a discussion about what you dont like and its another to repeat yourself and say you dont like it. thats not constructive to the discussion, thats why people get all worked up.

Constructed critism is fine but copying and pasting constructive critism in every one of your posts "vega" is not lol

Sadly, GW2 has taken backseat to TL2 and BL2 for me as well. I think about playing, and just say "meh" and open TL2.

For me its just the opposite, I can hardly bring myself to play TL2 or BL2 when I have GW2 waiting for me.

For me its just the opposite, I can hardly bring myself to play TL2 or BL2 when I have GW2 waiting for me.

I was like that too, then I started REALLY playing BL2 with a buddy, and I can't put it down. After we finish the story though, right back to the ol' GW2.

I was like that too, then I started REALLY playing BL2 with a buddy, and I can't put it down. After we finish the story though, right back to the ol' GW2.

Self admittedly, I'm not a huge fan of the BL series, although I am of TL.

What I want from GW2 is to be able to login and immediately go to W3. As it stands, I'm not even playing anymore because I have no interest in logging in and queuing for hours to maybe get in. I'd rather play BL2. This makes me sad.

Where do you get your information from that assumes I am a kid, or that I expect to praise GW2? Generalizations really help your case.

If anything, your a troll and are making it obvious. If you have a vested interest in it, take it to them directly. If you do that (and it is okay to do it here obviously) what is the point of repeating it? I understand making a criticism. In fact, I've made them myself. But I do not harp on it. The changes you expect won't be in right away, so repeating every few hours does nothing. Unless you just feel doing so will eventually make people agree with you.

What I want from GW2 is to be able to login and immediately go to W3. As it stands, I'm not even playing anymore because I have no interest in logging in and queuing for hours to maybe get in. I'd rather play BL2. This makes me sad.

Totally agree. I do not like to log on during Saturday night and try to join the group of people in my guild. I don't like sitting around the Arch. I can go into the borderlands that isn't being fought over, but then there's no one there to fight.

As I read more and more of this thread, it has proved one review that I read about GW2. In that review, the reviewer stated that close minded hardcore MMO fans would hate this game. That the absence of the holy trinity would annoy them and that finding a new way to interact with other players to do dungeons etc would be too challenging for them. He also said because of the casual nature of the game and the lack of the holy trinity that the same hardcore mmo players would claim it too easy.

There are issues with the game, and Intel_Hydralisk has wrote most of them down already in the last few pages much better that I could. And not making excuses for the game but it is only in it's second month. I can't remember any mmo that didn't have major problems in the first few months. I think most MMO's take a few months to mature. There are always balance issues, content issues and bugs to sort out.

And, personally, I don't think they expected such a large number of people to buy the game from the start. For example a good few of the bosses in the game have large pools of HP like the coders just ran out of ideas and just added more health to make them harder to to take down. I would like to think (and hope!!) that this was a stop gap measure and will be sorted out once they figure out how to balance dynamic events and bosses with the large number of people playing the game. Because as some of the people here have already said some of the dynamic events and bosses just turn into a zerg fest because there are so many people playing the game.

The fact that there are wall to wall mobs in so many areas, to me, is also a sign that they were caught short by the amount of people buying the game and simply filled areas with mobs. Not an ideal solution but again one that I hope they will fix.

Sometimes when you play the game and there are very few people playing you can see how good this game can be. When you do a dynamic event with only 3 or 4 people instead of 10 or 15 they can be really challenging and really need need people working together using all their abilities to get it done. Or taking down champion mobs with only 3 or 4 people this can be really fun. You dont lose yourself in the blinding light of special effects, you get to see who is in trouble and what the mob is going to do and find a way to counteract it. These are brilliant moments in the game and really make me want to play it more and more.

BiH115 has made some great points about dickheads in other MMO's.There is a much more friendly atmosphere in GW2 than any other MMO that I have played. They stopped a lot of the annoying things that caused people to be dicks. Like

Resource harvesting - You would be just about to mine ore and get attacked by a mob and some other player would come along and mine the ore. ARRGGGHHH!!

Drops from Mobs for events - Like having to collect 15 troll eyeballs but having to kill 100 trolls before get 15 drops, what a pain!!

Kill stealing - Personal annoyance, you would just be about to attack a mob and some range attacker would attack it first, so no XP or recgonition for the kill if you needed to kill 10 of them or something.

Ninja Looting - People stealing loot that they couldn't use by accident or by design. That was annoying crap.

There's more I am sure, but those 3 aren't issues in GW2 which makes Tyria a much nicer place to be!!

My statement about Guild Wars 2 after playing about 200 hours.:

TL;DR: The world of Guild Wars 2 is very cool. It just sucks that getting the lvl 80 gear (tier 6) mats effectively is limited to such a small part of it (half of which, the DE’s are broken/bugged in that area) :X. WvW is frustrating and dungeon runs don’t interests me since I want to craft all my stuff  I might give PvP a go once I’m gear-ready.

If you want to read my full rant, keep on reading 

Farming for tier 6 crafting components is a straight up yawn-fest . Ruins of Orr has the most spawns for orichalcum ore nodes /ancient oak saplings but the area itself is kinda …*snore*. Half the DE’s there are broken on my server (have been this past week, the Arah chain being one of them), and I can’t swap servers or else I’ll be kicked from my guild :X. But, I endure……because I enjoy crafting and I like having the ability to craft whatever I want 

I’m 400 armorsmith (which took me...hmmm...about 12 hours total to do) and 400 chef (before they nerfed chef vendors :X, which took me like..2 hours..lol). Made some gold crafting rare sigils, bought ecto and crafted my full heavy armor exotic set, crafted a Mystic Claymore (which by now, a lot of people have so…big deal). I want 400 in everything….yes…every…thing.

I guess my rant is that I would like to see more areas to fight different enemies or do different DE’s that drop tier 6 components. Right now it seems like Orr is the best spot, but it also seems like the ONLY viable spot due to the number of players (err…bots I mean) that are there. Not a lot of other players are at FrostGorge ATM. Where’s the incentive to switch to another area? I’m falling asleep over here doing the same thing over and over to get tier 6 mats.

Also, when I level up my next character, guess where I’ll be going? I’ll be following the same path I did for my first 2 lvl 80’s because of the number of players that are doing the DE’s to level up. Which will lead me to Ruins of Orr because that happens to be the best spot to get all the mats needed for tier 6 crafting :X

I suppose I could be doing dungeons but, for what? I mean, since I can already craft whatever exotic heavy armor I want (not only that, I can sell it for profit and make gold to buy more stuff..) I’ll be doing dungeon runs for no reason. :/ :/ Hmm, some of the weapons look pretty nice though. :X

I tried WvW with my guild. Was fun capturing supply posts and killing people trying to take over but the fortress invasion thing is just one big mess, by the time I pan around to see who’s attacking me we face a swarm of 20 people coming up behind.(dead). Respawn and lets capture a supply post. I think PvP will be my cup of tea……

I’ll work on leveling up my warrior and ranger I guess :X I wish there were other areas to get them to the "right" path other than Orr :(

As I read more and more of this thread, it has proved one review that I read about GW2. In that review, the reviewer stated that close minded hardcore MMO fans would hate this game. That the absence of the holy trinity would annoy them and that finding a new way to interact with other players to do dungeons etc would be too challenging for them. He also said because of the casual nature of the game and the lack of the holy trinity that the same hardcore mmo players would claim it too easy.

There are issues with the game, and Intel_Hydralisk has wrote most of them down already in the last few pages much better that I could. And not making excuses for the game but it is only in it's second month. I can't remember any mmo that didn't have major problems in the first few months. I think most MMO's take a few months to mature. There are always balance issues, content issues and bugs to sort out.

And, personally, I don't think they expected such a large number of people to buy the game from the start. For example a good few of the bosses in the game have large pools of HP like the coders just ran out of ideas and just added more health to make them harder to to take down. I would like to think (and hope!!) that this was a stop gap measure and will be sorted out once they figure out how to balance dynamic events and bosses with the large number of people playing the game. Because as some of the people here have already said some of the dynamic events and bosses just turn into a zerg fest because there are so many people playing the game.

The fact that there are wall to wall mobs in so many areas, to me, is also a sign that they were caught short by the amount of people buying the game and simply filled areas with mobs. Not an ideal solution but again one that I hope they will fix.

Sometimes when you play the game and there are very few people playing you can see how good this game can be. When you do a dynamic event with only 3 or 4 people instead of 10 or 15 they can be really challenging and really need need people working together using all their abilities to get it done. Or taking down champion mobs with only 3 or 4 people this can be really fun. You dont lose yourself in the blinding light of special effects, you get to see who is in trouble and what the mob is going to do and find a way to counteract it. These are brilliant moments in the game and really make me want to play it more and more.

BiH115 has made some great points about dickheads in other MMO's.There is a much more friendly atmosphere in GW2 than any other MMO that I have played. They stopped a lot of the annoying things that caused people to be dicks. Like

Resource harvesting - You would be just about to mine ore and get attacked by a mob and some other player would come along and mine the ore. ARRGGGHHH!!

Drops from Mobs for events - Like having to collect 15 troll eyeballs but having to kill 100 trolls before get 15 drops, what a pain!!

Kill stealing - Personal annoyance, you would just be about to attack a mob and some range attacker would attack it first, so no XP or recgonition for the kill if you needed to kill 10 of them or something.

Ninja Looting - People stealing loot that they couldn't use by accident or by design. That was annoying crap.

There's more I am sure, but those 3 aren't issues in GW2 which makes Tyria a much nicer place to be!!

It's a good place to be, GW2 community I mean. Especially if you've had some of the nice experiences I have so far. Almost makes you think there ARE good people out there.

LOL what a condescending arrogant post that is!! And that's amazing considering how stupid the actual content of said post is.

For a start, I know for sure that I don't accept mediocrity, but, I don't know how complaining here on this forum will make GW2 better? Here is a little tip for you, try sending your complaints to the makers of GW2, you might actually see some results!!

And lots of people have criticised the game, even people who like it have their issues, but saying the same thing over and over every few pages is getting pretty annoying. You posted your problems with the game, great, but posting nothing but problems with the game and then expecting game to be changed because of all your posting on this thread is stupid.

It's the Official Guild wars 2 thread. It's not called "The lets bash guild wars 2 to death thread" either. Get real.

Back