The official "clean desktop" club.

Yeah, we dont see it that often. But you have another believer here!!

to make legit
schnip

Great band. I've met them a few times.

Can someone un-noob me I'd prefer to get the links or whatnot on my desktop like a few people do like "docs musc phsh" on my desktop, but I'm such a noob when it comes to what that is, and how I utilize it.

oh, Another believer here.

Hey stain. Most people here either use rocketdock or objectdock. Rocketdock is free as opposed to objectdock. I've used both, but I'm currently using rocketdock, and I like it a lot. Here's a link to that. And for the text icons that a lot of people have, they get them from deviantart. I forget who made the originals so I don't have a link for you, but I've made my own, as did TooBooKoo which he has on his deviantart page. If you search back a couple pages there should be the link for it. And as far as utilizing it, it's pretty simple. Once you install it, you'll have a dock on the edge of your screen, and from there, you just customize it to how you'd like. There's different skins and such to get it how you want it to look. I didn't really go into much depth, but if you need more help I can go into more detail, or someone else will be sure to help you out.

stain., as CLock3 said, Rocket Dock and Objectdock are the usual suspects... but there's also Moby Dock and RK Launcher... and maybe a few more. I would personally go with Rocket or Objectdock. You might have seen some of us use the dock with a docklet called "stacks" which let's you expand each link on the dock in a sort of "start menu" fashion... this adds more functionality. Like CLock3 said, we will be happy to assist you in setting up one the docks.

Primary monitor...
Screen1.jpg

Secondary monitor...
Screen2.jpg

If anyone wants the dock icons here's the link...
http://mrporter.deviantart.com/art/White-Wall-Text-Icons-86957606
If anyone wants a special icon in this set, just let me know.

Guys, these questions keep getting asked and answered over and over. Please read through a couple pages >_>

Capture3.jpg

any ideas are welcome

also to clarify.... digg users don't generally hate God. They hate the idea of the Judeo-Christian God. Count me among them.

Another update

You know the routine, click for larger image. Link to wallpaper creator is in lower right corner.

tengen toppa gurren laggan!

here's my latest (click for full size):

someone PM'ed me for mine, so here it is, i just centered it for clean and simple

fallen_deligaris.jpg

hahahahah those pics were sent to me once by an asian girl who had a crush on the soccer girls..... classic

Here is mine redone

I stole a few items from other people. You know who you are, thank you.

desktopkr3.jpg

Back