The official "clean desktop" club.

Ah, I want that gear. I can't find out how to get it up there unless it's a widget and not part of the original widget program ;o

New monitor:
newmonitor2yp2.png

Link for that wallpaper?

mmm AKG K701's... if only I could afford gear worthy of driving those...

Optional87... I hear you bro! I have been trying to get my audio setup in order, but I need a money tree to get the gear I "need" ;)

Here's my latest desktop arrangement... nice and clean the way I like it :D

desktop1-2.jpg

Optional87... I hear you bro! I have been trying to get my audio setup in order, but I need a money tree to get the gear I "need" ;)

Here's my latest desktop arrangement... nice and clean the way I like it :D

snip..

That's pretty nice TBK. May I ask what msstyle you're using to get the transparent task bar and such?

tbk... or anyone..
how would i use this theme? like, I can get all the themes to work like max clear, and similar ones. But, with this one.. i cant seem to get it to work. Yes, my system is patched.

Another here as well. I think it's cool that you're reppin' like that, haha. Nothing wrong with that.

Also, thanks for the link TBK, but I wasn't aware it was only for Vista:( haha. Oh well, I'll just stick with my NiteXP for now.

^ God ftw haha. Skillet's awesome.. Red is good too.
I'll have to try that theme on my vista laptop. Gateway c-142xl gets here saturday.

yo vdragonlance, what is that pictured theme? looks amazing, i know you've been a fan of lassekongo83's work before.

yo vdragonlance, what is that pictured theme? looks amazing, i know you've been a fan of lassekongo83's work before.

Yeah I'm a big fan of Lassekongo83's themes even though they sort all look the same:p

The Windowblinds theme is Asch-rho by Amaeli
I also removed all the icons from the programs that I use with ResHacker to give it a cleaner look

dtop.jpg

just got foobar and samurize... still learning to use them. anybody have some pointers?

wow TBK, I just changed to that wallpaper D; it's like we have the same wallpaper collection zzz

Also using MALICE theme now, I like it, but I hate how it makes EVERYTHING dark gray, even in explorer windows.

Rawr04 is next best theme I like msstyle wise.

Apple's OSX Leopard 10.5.2 on my PC. I heart Mac. :)
PITA to get working tho, but it's all good in the end, right?

2529005710_469930d661_b.jpg

Here's it in it's fullscreen glory: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3266/2529005710_d48a389a87_o.jpg

It records half of the stats properly.. and the other half.. well.. is fubar'd, although my e-penis grew when it told me my processor was running @ 40.52GHz. heh. Quartz Extreme/Core Image work after sleepless nights locked in 1024x768, but i'd have to say I like it as much as I do Vista.

If i had to name one thing that is a pita... it's renaming files. Also I had to reinstall Vista cause It wasn't workin right, when the pics were taken it wasn't installed. If only there were "new" games on OSX. :-(

Back