The official "clean desktop" club.

My laptop as of today...time to work on my desktop.

However,I do think I need to find another wallpaper though. Too bad 4scrape is no longer available...

desktopbg31082009.png

You really use all four browsers? I use Opera but only on my phone, and the only time I ever use IE anymore is when I have to. I do use Chrome for a few things tho (like treating Gmail as an app, or Google Calendar), mostly I use FF.

Anyway, anyone know of a good Win7 gadget for displaying battery life... I've seen few laptop desktops here (lot of MB ones tho), I guess I could install Samurize just for that on my netbook but ehh...

No, I don't. But at one point I was helping launch a website (stpaulsrochester.org) and we were doing cross-platform browser testing, and I just never uninstalled them. IE and Opera never get used. It does look rather cool, however, to have all four up there, I think.

Just work hard and try like hell at everything you do and you'll be surprised what you can obtain.
but I quickly figured out that the harder I worked, the harder I could play.

Fantastic advice for everyone. In most cases pay is proportional to the amount of work you do. The more you can earn for your company, the more they can afford to pay you!

That's nice toobookoo. I'm finding it harder and harder to use multiple colors in my desktops :(

However,I do think I need to find another wallpaper though. Too bad 4scrape is no longer available...

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/193/desktopbg31082009.png

What config are you using for the weather? Is it just the normal HUD Vision one? Fore some reason HUD Vision weather won't work for me since I began using Windows 7. The Enigma MoxaWeather config works for me. Not sure why the other one doesn't. A couple others I tried didn't seem to work as well. Just that one. Hmmm.

desktopbg31082009.png

Where did you get the wallpaper from? Would be great for my fujitsu :p

Where did you get the wallpaper from? Would be great for my fujitsu :p

http://forum.notebookreview.com/showthread.php?t=25730
What config are you using for the weather? Is it just the normal HUD Vision one? Fore some reason HUD Vision weather won't work for me since I began using Windows 7. The Enigma MoxaWeather config works for me. Not sure why the other one doesn't. A couple others I tried didn't seem to work as well. Just that one. Hmmm.

Still using HUD. Works fine for me. Sometimes it disconnects and I have to press F5 on the desktop to see it. Are you using a firewall?

Still using HUD. Works fine for me. Sometimes it disconnects and I have to press F5 on the desktop to see it. Are you using a firewall?

Yeah, I'm using a firewall, but I've got all Rainmeter traffic allowed. It worked fine back when I had XP with the same setup, but once I started using the Windows 7 RC it no longer worked, and then I installed Windows 7 Pro RTM the other day, and still no luck. Like I said, the other weather one works, which is why I find it weird.

Current wallpaper after using a Megan Fox one for a little bit.

latestwallpaper.jpg

On another note, does anyone else that uses the stack docklet with rocketdock have a problem where one of the stack docklet's keeps losing its icon settings? In my case, every now and then, the icon settings for the PRGM stack docklet gets reset and I have to put the filepaths there again. None of my other stack docklets have this problem.

Last edited:
Current wallpaper after using a Megan Fox one for a little bit.

latestwallpaper.jpg

On another note, does anyone else that uses the stack docklet with rocketdock have a problem where one of the stack docklet's keeps losing its icon settings? In my case, every now and then, the icon settings for the PRGM stack docklet gets reset and I have to put the filepaths there again. None of my other stack docklets have this problem.

Actually, I used to have that problem. It was very annoying. If you move/delete the docklet that keeps disappearing, then another docklet will have that symptom. It was always the first one in the dock for me. Annoying. Tried setting admin and file control and everything recommended. Gave up and so then I went to Standalonestack.

Actually, I used to have that problem. It was very annoying. If you move/delete the docklet that keeps disappearing, then another docklet will have that symptom. It was always the first one in the dock for me. Annoying. Tried setting admin and file control and everything recommended. Gave up and so then I went to Standalonestack.

Hmm yeah it's annoying as hell, but I like rocketdock. How is standalonestack compared to rocketdock?

My favorite part of hat image is the blood in his mouth, as opposed to the packaging for SL where the blood is edited out and the eyes are made less umm 'i want to fucking kill and eat you'~esque.

Though I have nothing against Apple or its users, I though this would go over well on this board.
*snip

it would have been better if the overall quality of the image was better, but that doesnt matter, what does is that because I have both systems, I know that BOTH of these companies can be great and other times they can BOTH go burn in a ditch some where more often than not though its Apple I want to go burn, because of the things that you just can't fix yourself on their hardware.

Back