The next best thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
do what now?

too bad we can't integrate this into our sig permanently...or can we (Kyle?)

u_Tenchi4U

Tenchi4U said:
do what now?

too bad we can't integrate this into our sig permanently...or can we (Kyle?)

u_Yogi

No, no inserting this into sigs. This has previously been gone over. The way we do it now is the way Kyle has approved it. As much as it would be nice to change some things, it's nice to have what we do. Let's just say that we're lucky to have what we do.

apHytHiaTe said:
Wait the special ones are back!!!

that they're back doesn't mean you should use them. the "old" ones are the approved ones.

see:
xENo said:
Testing the unapproved, not allowed to post version!

please continue to use the "old" ones until the new ones have been approved.

rogue_jedi said:
that they're back doesn't mean you should use them. the "old" ones are the approved ones.

see:

please continue to use the "old" ones until the new ones have been approved.
sry my bad

no biggy. just don't want to lose the priviledge of using [H]'s at all. better to play it safe, right?

rogue_jedi said:
no biggy. just don't want to lose the priviledge of using [H]'s at all. better to play it safe, right?
yup thx. glad i found that out b4 i got banzored or something.

I still wish there were at least something between 100k and 200k.... I just got 150k, I think I need another [H] :D oh well.... Not complaining, I like the [H]'s....

Keep on Folding!!

I don't have any official color schemes for the new ones...... once someone does those I can update the graphics on the "new one" and we can try to get it approved.

hmmm, How long do I need to be a member of team33 before my username will show up in the link? I have only been signed up for 3 or 4 days so that may be the problem but I have 4 WU's completed which I now is not many. For some reason I keep getting bad username when I follow the link for the quick H's. I am using the same username for folding as I am in this forum: "Fireplay5" I hate to ask such a noob question, but if anyone has any suggestions. I looked around to see if it was a common problem but really didn't find much. I am sure it is nothing, something that time will correct. Perhaps I need more points or WU's. Anyhow I will check again in a couple days. Thanks.

Fireplay5 said:
hmmm, How long do I need to be a member of team33 before my username will show up in the link? I have only been signed up for 3 or 4 days so that may be the problem but I have 4 WU's completed which I now is not many. For some reason I keep getting bad username when I follow the link for the quick H's. I am using the same username for folding as I am in this forum: "Fireplay5" I hate to ask such a noob question, but if anyone has any suggestions. I looked around to see if it was a common problem but really didn't find much. I am sure it is nothing, something that time will correct. Perhaps I need more points or WU's. Anyhow I will check again in a couple days. Thanks.

You have to have your first WU's post + a little time. I think xENo manually feeds that data into the the backend that selects the appropriate H and I don't know how often he updates it. Figure, at worst, 24-48 hours after your first WU's showed up on Stanford's website.

Yeah, I was thinking it was something like that. Man, that is alot of work for xENo! I imagine it is hard to keep up with all the new "recuits". Anyhow, I am in no hurry. I am here to stay, so take all the time you need. Thanks for the heads up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back