• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

The next best thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite the nice thread hijack, I thought I'd bump this thread for some of the newer people in case they wanted an easy way to get the [H] in their post.

Besides, the thread is entertaining and filled with a lot of ... well, stuff.
 
I logged in just to say "YES" as I F I N A L L Y crossed the 500k mark... and you xeno have this fantastic bonus waiting for me.

rock on.

sharp

 
ok guys I am very rusty on programming skills and get the whole; javascript:document.vbform.message.value=document.vbform.message.value + '\n'; document.vbform.submit(); halt;

What do I do to get only H to show up, someone said to take out anything before 'Javascript'

Please some help me understand of what to do to only show the H
 
Testing one two three....


javascript:document.vbform.message.value=document.vbform.message.value + '\n'; document.vbform.submit(); halt;
 
I was not able to get your shortcut to work in IE, it would not let me drag it onto the toolbar.
Started using firefox instead, it works like a charm there.

I am using XP Pro. Others may have trouble with this or is it just me?
It is very cool though, thanks xENo!


 
Would you be able to make it a link to the legend, so you could click it and see where someone is at point wise, and the next level? :D


 
Mayhem33 - Drag that icon into your IE Favorites and it will work. That's my quick fix for not being able to stick it in the toolbar on/in IE.
And xENo - You rock! Thanks!
 
NoXPert said:
Mayhem33 - Drag that icon into your IE Favorites and it will work. That's my quick fix for not being able to stick it in the toolbar on/in IE.
And xENo - You rock! Thanks!


Very good, NoXPert. I still was not able to drag it there. I had to copy and paste into favorites, but it works never the less!


 
hmmm

u_Bodega
 
retest...
(changed the URL in mine to be my Extreme Overclocking stats page, rather than Hardfolding since it's still down....)

Keep on Folding!!

 
making sure it works again (didn't for a bit for some reason)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top