• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

The next best thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Test.

]

Hmm... brackets are acting a fool.


Test2
]

Bah, I can make it work if I edit what its pastes into the replay form...

Little help here?
 
Absolut: I believe the solution is to substitute ! for [] in your username.

Gk22CoE: try a post with the H's, let's see what comes out.
 
unhappy_mage said:
Absolut: I believe the solution is to substitute ! for [] in your username.

Gk22CoE: try a post with the H's, let's see what comes out.

Yay I have [H]'s now :)

I tip my hat to you sir.


 
if you use the link on the first page, then you can drag that to the toolbar (on firefox) and just click that instead of having to copy+paste it out of a text file.
 
apple2gs said:
it doesnt work fo me

Actually if you are just trying to set it up for the first time, the page that is supposed to display your badges seems to be screwed up at the moment. just click the part that says you CAN see the image. on the next page, click the H link and drag it up onto your links bar.
 
Killer[MoB] said:
Actually if you are just trying to set it up for the first time, the page that is supposed to display your badges seems to be screwed up at the moment. just click the part that says you CAN see the image. on the next page, click the H link and drag it up onto your links bar.

Sorry... fixed that.
 
What happened to the cool [H]'s? :confused:I liked those one with the points written on them. But it stopped working. *cries* :(
 
personally i kinda liked the old ones...

if you know your [H]'s well you can tell about how many points people have by their [H]'s ;)

u_Bodega
 
this is to move this up so the New members of the [H]orde can get their [H]'s also. :D
 
Testing the unapproved, not allowed to post version!




EDIT: I've been really short on time recently so I haven't had the chance to make the new color scheme H's and get the new graphic approved by Kyle.... if someone wants to take the initiative and make the H's (transparent BG gif or PNG, please) and get Kyle's approval, by all means.... it would save me the time I don't have.
 
New Test javascript:document.vbform.message.value=document.vbform.message.value + '\n'; document.vbform.submit(); halt;
 
Scheizekopf said:
Work computer wont let me drag the logo.

Any help?

Your using explorer at work right? You can copy the shortcut and manually place it into your favorites folder and it should work.


 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top