• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

The next best thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
This doesn't work if your using Firefox Had to resort to IE :(

I have the javascript toolbar link but it doesn't seem to work...Security settings may be to high, never can tell.. Such is life... :p

What a mess, one post turns into three :rolleyes:
 
ByteDown[H]ard said:
Humm, have to open two browser windows and drag it over when I post a reply.. :D



just follow the link and drag the button to your taskbar on your browser (it even works in Firefox, w00t :D) like, just drag it to the top portion of your bar..it'll show up as:

[H]

just click it when you want to post, and it'll auto-post w/ the image...
 
ByteDown[H]ard said:
This doesn't work if your using Firefox Had to resort to IE :(

I have the javascript toolbar link but it doesn't seem to work...Security settings may be to high, never can tell.. Such is life... :p

What a mess, one post turns into three :rolleyes:
I have no issues using this in FireFox. I just added it to the Bookmarks Toolbar folder
 
relic said:
Moose gauntlet?
Nothing would bring me greater joy....unfotunately, my days as a contender are over...I am now just a humble contributor, 1 in a million, a grain of sand on the beach.
:(
 
AtomicMoose said:
Nothing would bring me greater joy....unfotunately, my days as a contender are over...I am now just a humble contributor, 1 in a million, a grain of sand on the beach.
:(

Well, then, I'm damn proud to be a part of that beach. :)
 
relic said:
Well, then, I'm damn proud to be a part of that beach. :)
Just when I get to feeling bad about myself, you go and say that...
:)

Are you a motivational speaker by trade?
 
AtomicMoose said:
Just when I get to feeling bad about myself, you go and say that...
:)

Are you a motivational speaker by trade?

Motivation? Just read around the [H] DC forum..if these guys don't humble ya, nothing will...

But then you already know that....your the [H]moose. :D
 
relic said:
Motivation? Just read around the [H] DC forum..if these guys don't humble ya, nothing will...

But then you already know that....your the [H]moose. :D
Yeah man!
:D
 
AtomicMoose said:
the [H] is silent
:p
Never in thousand years!, And especially not in the case of certain (four-legged antler-bearing) members. I know, you must have mistaken this [H] for the one with all the geeky snot-nosed punkish brats. :eek: Oh, wait, ... nevermind, ..... you're at the right place. :D


<----- thanks xENo! :D
 
Localan said:
Never in thousand years!, And especially not in the case of certain (four-legged antler-bearing) members. I know, you must have mistaken this [H] for the one with all the geeky snot-nosed punkish brats. :eek: Oh, wait, ... nevermind, ..... you're at the right place. :D


<----- thanks xENo! :D
Thought so
;)
 
coastertux said:
Are we alloud to use the [H] images anywhere in the forum?
Until told otherwise I believe that EVERY [H] folder should be using them just above their sig. Plus we should have something in the sig about folding for team 33.
Sometimes you have to sing it before you can bring it.

100000.gif
30000.gif
1000.gif

If I got my math right :)
 
Moose.........
I cannot hug you as one arm's missing and the other is encased in plaster.
But both legs still work so if you want a kick up the but let me know... :p

Cannot the link to work here.
Either I'm trying to drag and drop it to the wrong place'
Or I'm just being thick due to the pain killers.

Luck........ :D
u=Tigerbiten.gif
 
Tigerbiten said:
Moose.........
I cannot hug you as one arm's missing and the other is encased in plaster.
But both legs still work so if you want a kick up the but let me know... :p

Cannot the link to work here.
Either I'm trying to drag and drop it to the wrong place'
Or I'm just being thick due to the pain killers.

Luck........ :D
u=Tigerbiten.gif

Typing with your toes, stoned?
Damn [H]ardBrother....you are just hella [H]ardcorps. :D
 
I've two fingers working.....
Pissed as a newt......
Not on morphine this time........
Both arms are [H]ard......

Luck.......... :D
u=Tigerbiten.gif
 
Tigerbiten said:
Moose.........
I cannot hug you as one arm's missing and the other is encased in plaster.
But both legs still work so if you want a kick up the but let me know... :p

Cannot the link to work here.
Either I'm trying to drag and drop it to the wrong place'
Or I'm just being thick due to the pain killers.

Luck........ :D
u=Tigerbiten.gif

Dang, I'd almost pay money to see him typing......let alone hug the Moose.. :D

BillR
 
Tigerbiten said:
Moose.........
I cannot hug you as one arm's missing and the other is encased in plaster.
But both legs still work so if you want a kick up the but let me know... :p
u=Tigerbiten.gif
What the heck happened to you?
 
AtomicMoose said:
What the heck happened to you?

He's allergic to tigers...just ask the guys in the ambulance.
 
I bet we're the only DC team on the planet with a member that survived a bitch-slappin' match with a tiger.
 
so, is there a full story to this somewhere that those of us slightly newer members could read up on?

I think I get the gist of it: man bitten by tiger
but uh, yeah, I want the full monty if that would be ok?
 
Tigerbiten said:
Sorry no pics.
As at the time takeing pics was not on my list of things to do..... :p
[/IMG]

That's OK...I could do without the pics.
 
No. I'm {s}oft and tasty.
Now my Left arm is [H]ard and I've a very good left hook too. :p
But Tigers pay better than car crashes if your going to loose your arm.
Its how I can afford to run my farm.

Luck......... :D
u=Tigerbiten.gif
 
so THAT'S where the real insurance money is...I'm gonna stop getting hit by people in cars and start getting bit by tigers...

hmm...something tells me that's a bad idea... :D
maybe if a tiger hits my car...

and btw, DC forum has got to be the ultimate thread hijack
 
I'm going to do my best to avoid getting into car crashes OR eaten by tigers.
Honest.

However, being the selfless philanthropist that I am, If one of you would like to volunteer to get eaten so I can run my farm, I'm willing to listen to any reasonable offer. :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top