The Lian Li Gallery

Lord Argent said:
I need to get better pics, these are terrible, but...

The Chopper PC

Victim: Lian Li PC V2100B

frontside2.jpg

What the junk?

Hack_light said:
What the junk?

And who the hell are you to decide what is cool and what is junk?

Say somethign nice or say nothing at all.. didnt your momma ever teach you that...

if you talkin about the bezel: lili sells them and so tons of e-tailers sell them. i bought a second cd drive bezel to hide my reservoir at performance pcs i think

I think he meant the black 5&1/4 drive mount side... the one you can see through the window. I know ppcs is great for lili extras... :)

If your talking about the drive covers (faceplates) both of those are Plextors and they come with the black covers. The black panel on the side of the bays is just black plexiglass cut and mounted using standoffs.

tress said:
If your talking about the drive covers (faceplates) both of those are Plextors and they come with the black covers. The black panel on the side of the bays is just black plexiglass cut and mounted using standoffs.

yea thats why i assumed they were askin about hte bezels - the faceplate.... cuz its obvious the plexi on the side is custom. you make that yourself. plus quite a few v1000 mods i watched did the same thing. it *does clean it up a bit i admit. i wanted to cover mine with the sound dampening.... but couldnt cuz i need the holes to do my zip tying... but maybe not for long? not with the advent of the lil 767 shit?

that looks great :) Is that a PC 61 or one of those newer models with the 120mm intake ?

Zal1.JPG

Zal2.JPG

Zal3.JPG

Zal4.jpg

Dont mind my CPU fan wire.. I forgot to fix it before the pics. Its all taken care of now.

fallguy said:
Zal4.jpg

Dont mind my CPU fan wire.. I forgot to fix it before the pics. Its all taken care of now.
looks good, but you have such a spacious case. Why would you bunch the hdd's up like that?

fallguy...nice rig. What happened to the watercooling set up? :confused: Your PC-75 was one of the sweetest H20 rigs around not too long ago. There is a lot of potential in the V2000 but I am sure you know that. :)

this is my first gallery post, few pictures of my rig and I'm sorry to take awhile to load since these are hi-res pictures

WC3.jpg

WC5.jpg

oh dear lord mr.hard911 you just pwned me with that machine and the pics, it looks lovely, do you by chance have a worklog and/or more pics?!

its lovely. with lovely parts in the loop. gonna look at it some more, excuse me

edit: wow, love how the fill port was integrated into the top of the case. thats just beautiful. does it detach for when you want to use it?

This is my old setup

Old.jpg

This is my current setup, there's something more to work on but no time so I'll keep it for awhile

WC6.jpg

WC.jpg

I forgot to take pictures on my process but anyway I'll try to take some more pictures on the back of motherboard and hidding cables places when I have time

Man, I'm getting so excited.....I've got a new rig on the way...and even though I'm gonna be using something else for awhile, I'm gonna be looking to pickup a PC-6077B...cus boy...have I ever got some ideas for this thing. If I get the job out in the "local" potash mine I'll be pulling in more then enough cash so that this case will actually become a reality within a very short timespan...none of my other "works" never seemed to see the light of day simply because of lack of funds. Hopefully though, this will turn out to be what I've always wanted.

yo... would it be cool if i added this handle to my case?(pc-60+ black) its from an old peavey amp. its very strong

My case has his own show topic here but it has a right to stand here to cause it's a lian-li

enjoy the pics they are al Clickable

This is my first Lian Li case and my first watercooling setup and I am very happy with how it turned out. :D My future upgrades include a sound card, second 7800 GTX, and new Danger Den cooling blocks. Comments and crtiques are welcome.

compfullview9kt.jpg

compsideview2ra.jpg

compnakedview9fl.jpg

very beautiful. the blue water (are you using pentosin) is very elegant.
are you folding with that baby?

oh very nice viago, you are using ma fav brands yay! got hte modstream going on in the lili case with the blue water on swiftech cooling. awesome. looks very nice.

ericlikeseatin said:
very beautiful. the blue water (are you using pentosin) is very elegant.

Looks the same as mine so I guess it's the standard Koolance fluid.

this is my v1100b
only a small hint for the water cooling system

lianli29.jpg

but inside

lianli22.jpg

lianli23.jpg

lianli27.jpg

all water blocks are custom made :)

OH MY GOD THAT PWNS MY FACE! quick i gotta get revenant in here to see this since he was previously most colorful lili watercooled hahah

but i gotta ask about the ram fan cooling down there + the chipset block! more pics please!!!!!

nice case nice job man don corleone1

I would like to see some pics with all the UV crap going on. If they're custom made you should show them off. ;)

wicked!! nice... :) :) Looks like Willy Wonkas candy world in there.. Those look like UV sensitive acrylic brackets and hold downs, etc... all custom.. wow... nice work man. My DFI's UV parts are so buried under cards and such that it's been tough for me to get light to them... I have been experimenting with limited success.. but have also been extremely busy... I think this weekend I will attempt another lighting re-org. :)

Back