The Lian Li Gallery

pcsetup002s.jpg

Transfering PC this saturday, I have a lan to attend to tommorow and I don't want to carry this new and huge case there. That pic is just me comparing sizes.

ozziegn said:
My latest Lian Li system:

lian_li0.jpg

lian_li4.jpg

lian_li1.jpg

lian_li2.jpg

lian_li3.jpg

hey ozziegn

how many lian li cases do u have .. ur always posting a new case lol and i thought
i went thru lian li cases alot ..right now i only have a v1200b and a v2000b ..
which model is that ?

jetjaguar said:
hey ozziegn

how many lian li cases do u have .. ur always posting a new case lol and i thought
which model is that ?

Why quote all the damn pictures?

It's a PC-7077B

jetjaguar said:
hey ozziegn

which model is that ?

I'm only using one Lian Li at the moment but I think I have like two or three other Lian Li's sitting around in my parts graveyard. :p

what can I say? Lian Li cases have always been top notch so I guess this is the reason why I have always used them :cool:

Finally I can add my PC-61..the fans (purchasing an Antec TriCool) and side panel (going to purchase a window) are temporary, as well as some of the CD drive covers...
lili.jpg

Alexia said:
The first picture is the best for understanding what is wrong with something on the front. Probably the hardest to figure out.

The second picture has a close up of the expansion cards, ATI card, IDE card, sound card.

There is what appears to be an Intel Sticker on the front, yet in the system specs you say its running AMD.

damn, I finally show my face around here, and ozzy's got me wanting to jump back into bed with another LiLi. That 7077B is damn sexy...and has all my favorite elements from a few different models. That'd be one case that I'd either get cut profesionally or not do it at all...sooo nice.

I was almost set on going/sticking with shuttle for awhile...but now I dunno. :p

yu can also get it at performance pcs, do a search for c-01 (silver drive bezel) or c-01b (black bezel)

Agreed, some wheels look good, but most the time they just make it look all weird, and unbalanced.

shoney said:
pcsetup002s.jpg

Transfering PC this saturday, I have a lan to attend to tommorow and I don't want to carry this new and huge case there. That pic is just me comparing sizes.

HAHAHa that antec looks so small.

Yeah I thought those wheels looked super swag on the V1000...so off they came. :D This almost stopped me from getting this case. I was worried that it would f up my temps since there is venting on the under side of case. But truthfully it hasnt done anything in the way of hurting temps or ventilation. Anyone else do this to a V1000 too?

snoops said:
Yeah I thought those wheels looked super swag on the V1000...so off they came. :D This almost stopped me from getting this case. I was worried that it would f up my temps since there is venting on the under side of case. But truthfully it hasnt done anything in the way of hurting temps or ventilation. Anyone else do this to a V1000 too?

I took mine off ages ago and attached feet off an old amplifier just to keep the case a little bit off the ground.. I had no problems either:

15.JPG

Can't really see the feet, but you can see that the casters are no longer there.. and the case looks a whole lot better because of it.

This is about as off-topic as i could get but...

LionKinG88, your sig is for sure about twice as long as it should be. Read the forum rules, 10 lines is what is permitted for signature lengths, and even at higher screen resolutions yours is "coming in" at about 20 lines.

cornelious0_0 said:
This is about as off-topic as i could get but...

LionKinG88, your sig is for sure about twice as long as it should be. Read the forum rules, 10 lines is what is permitted for signature lengths, and even at higher screen resolutions yours is "coming in" at about 20 lines.

not to piss anyone off or anything but.. who cares about sigs unless you arent logged in i never see them unless i click thier name, if i am so interested to do so :rolleyes:

I get about nine at 1024x768.

Counting all those lines and bars and stuff I get 19 at 1152x864.

not to piss anyone off or anything but.. who cares about sigs unless you arent logged in i never see them unless i click thier name, if i am so interested to do so

The point is that it's a forum rule, which is to be followed. Not everyone chooses to view sigs in their daily browsing, but the rule is still there to follow. Whatever, shouldn't have been brought up, but people need to know, and I never seem to get any responses via PM's anymore.

plsu i had to edit mine and it wasnt nearly as big is that one.

therfore if i had to SO DO YOU! so there! nah nah!

Mine.
6070 Plus With Side Panel Window.
Generally nothing too spectacular

Pic 1:
DSCF0016.jpg

Pic 2:

DSCF0017.jpg

Nice case, I've always wanted one.

Nice mouse too, I have the diamondback plasma edition or whatever its called.

Is the 6070 any quieter than the other lian li's? I currently have an antec and was looking for a smaller, lighter, and quieter case.

roachm: Yeah its a good mouse. Good performance and I like the feel of it too. Nicely suited to my hand.

LionKinG88: Well I'm from New Zealand so I'm not sure what the cheapest price would be for the Lian-Li cases. In NZ prices are quite alot higher then what you would find US.. etc.

torment: The 6070 is fairly quiet. However the clear side panel allows more noise to leak through since the it doesn't have any insulation padding. My previous case was the Lian-Li V1100 which was quieter then the 6070.

But yeah good case all around.

no, i dont gonna stealth it since that black drive looks okay on the clean case !!

Stealth would look too clean in my opinion!

It actually doesn't look that bad the way it is, imo. The silver and black go together pretty good. At least its better than beige

holy crap.. I forgot to post in this gallery... *sigh* you know, these days, there are so bloody many of them! galleries that is.. lol

wc125.JPG

wcf5.JPG

lol - actually I was thinking I was just getting sort of sick of it... but I finally have a lili so wanted to get a few in this thread. :)

Very nice Lord Agent! The case is very unique and original. I actually like your case. In brief, did you use just simply spray paint or some other painting method? Just wondering. Overall it's pretty good.

Back