The Last of Us: Part II

UltraTaco

Limp Gawd
Just picked this up on sale and it's good so far. I had a feeling I knew what was going to happen at least up to the part I am at now when Joel's leg gets shot. Seems to be setting up a revenge story when I piece it together from some old footage I remember when the game came out a while back. Definitely want to see what happens. :)
Mate you'll enjoy the game! Diversity of characters nd beautiful world make for a great time! Thank you!

Domingo

Fully [H]
The sheer scope of TLoU2 is almost unmatched. It's an absolutely massive, massive game but it's a linear story for 90% of the game. There's only one open-world section and you reach it very early. Games like RDR2, HZD, and Days Gone are longer, but they're open worlds where 1/2 the gameplay is traveling between locations over and over. Straight forward storytelling games simply don't have a scope like this anymore. As more time passes, the more impressed with TLoU2 I am. It's definitely in my all-time top 10 and might even be top 5.

UltraTaco

Limp Gawd
There are two sides to open world taco thinks. If your tire of stry, you cn always go do something else like harass NPCs or whatever, but it also brings this awkward feeling when your leading NPC says, c'mon bruh let's go, we have world to save nd your like, mate, I have a few side quests to attend to. Wait a couple days, mate!

Taco thinks having linear gameplay makes a more refined story experience.

Colonel Sanders

Supreme [H]ardness
There are two sides to open world taco thinks. If your tire of stry, you cn always go do something else like harass NPCs or whatever, but it also brings this awkward feeling when your leading NPC says, c'mon bruh let's go, we have world to save nd your like, mate, I have a few side quests to attend to. Wait a couple days, mate!

Taco thinks having linear gameplay makes a more refined story experience.
i totally agree with Taco! each gameplay style has its pros and cons, and for maximum storytelling experience, nothing beats a more linear design