The highly rated HP Pavilion Slimline PC thread

Hello again,i post new pictures, now everything its plugged correctly,card reader works as be expected.
Was worried about temps , but everything looks ok using HW Monitor
Max temps playing games was 60°C on the Ryzen 5 1600 using stock cooler, im impressed with the noise levels, isnt audible
If you planning use this case with a ITX project, Ryzen its a perfect choice, excellent performance and a money saver
The hotest part its the GTX 750Ti, locked at 75°C using Afterburner, the case feels warm to the touch, but nothing to be worried.
Added a 92mm fan on the bottom to keep cool the SSD and have some airflow,
I dont recommend Adata SU650 , stays at 55-60°C all the time, dont matter if its idle or gaming
My next steps its wait to a more powerfull card , Nvidia or AMD and maybe a Disc drive
IMG_0194.jpg

I
CPUID.png

IMG_0195.jpg

Hello again, i keep modifying my slimline, trying to get best airflow
I removed stock 92mm cooler master fan of the heatsink and put a silverstone ar06 92mm low profile fan which i cannot use
because silverstone never offered a am4 mounting kit
Cooler master stock cooler now im using it to keep fresh the SSD
Temps seems little worse on the 1600, but i did this to have some clearance to mount an additional fan
Today arrived my Artic P12 fan ,which i glued on the side door
Clearance are minimal, but its ok, fan blades and wires doesnt get obstructed
Temps dropped to low 50°C on the 1600, VRM temps from mid 60°C to mid 50°C
PSU fan runs a lot quieter and the case feels cold, which i expected with this modifications
By the way , i modded the shuttle stock PSU fan to a premium 40mm x20 mm Noctua fan, a really recommended upgrade
Artic and stock ryzen fan are plugged on a 4pin conector using a 7volt adapter to reduce noise and keeping a decent airflow.
IMG_0253.JPG

IMG_0252.JPG IMG_0251.JPG IMG_0250.JPG

Last edited:

winger0037

n00b
Just wanted to pop in and let y’all know I got her mostly finished. Gotta create something better than tape to block airflow and drill new holes in the primary cover for the video card. But she runs pretty good (and cool with the main cover off!)
65EEE7CC-9219-42D7-8877-A6B350DAB34F.jpeg
9891AB44-C898-4405-A84E-1345480B7F58.jpeg

winger0037

n00b
Hello again,i post new pictures, now everything its plugged correctly,card reader works as be expected.
Was worried about temps , but everything looks ok using HW Monitor
Max temps playing games was 60°C on the Ryzen 5 1600 using stock cooler, im impressed with the noise levels, isnt audible
If you planning use this case with a ITX project, Ryzen its a perfect choice, excellent performance and a money saver
The hotest part its the GTX 750Ti, locked at 75°C using Afterburner, the case feels warm to the touch, but nothing to be worried.
Added a 92mm fan on the bottom to keep cool the SSD and have some airflow,
I dont recommend Adata SU650 , stays at 55-60°C all the time, dont matter if its idle or gaming
My next steps its wait to a more powerfull card , Nvidia or AMD and maybe a Disc drive
View attachment 217216

IView attachment 217217
View attachment 217218
nice! I’m running a Ryzen 5 2600 in mine and a GT1030

Last edited:
Your build looks nice

Im happy but not satisfied because the stock amd ryzen cooler isnt enough quiet to my expectations
So i decided change the cpu cooler
Looking for a decent and not expensive cooler (top class low profile coolers are to expensive to my budget) i found this gamemax gamma 300 on wish, cost me 24 bucks with shipping using a first buy coupon.
Looks decent, 5 heatpipes with 120mm fan and 85mm tall give me clearance to put it on the hp case
When this cooler arrives i gonna take some pictures to show you the upgrade, the gamemax website shows its compatible with am4 socket.
If you can make the holes on the side Door, Will help you to keep a lot cooler the procesor and vrms, on my rig cpu and vrm stays at 45-60 degress.
1567167678.png