The Coolermaster Gallery

cooler maSTEAM PUNK project...
Full log available over at B-T is you're interested in that kind of thing.

Vintage Cooler Master ATC-210 chassis modified to a 'steam punk-style' inspired theme.

Original Chassis:

stock1.jpg

Modified Chassis:
Thumbs are clickable for large photos

My $15 E bay case In progress, This case is Awsome looking
Currently my main rig now.. 3.4 prescott, Screaming fast PC...
Picture035.jpg

Picture027.jpg

Okay I know this is really old but I'm hoping someone might know.. that's the fourth person I've seen with the EXACT plastic mods on that case. First time I saw it I though, "Ooh that's unique!" Now, I figure there must have been a company supplying those mods?

Last edited:
Okay I know this is really old but I'm hoping someone might know.. that's the fourth person I've seen with the EXACT plastic mods on that case. First time I saw it I though, "Ooh that's unique!" Now, I figure there must have been a company supplying those mods?

No, those were a standard production model from Cooler Master a few years back, not a mod.

Oooh. Thanks for letting me know. What model case is that? It's pretty nice. I like simple brushed aluminum stuff.

That's not lights used on there, that is how the ram comes. It is the Crucial Ballistix kit. Also available in black heatsink with red/amber activity lights and blue lower lights, red heatsink with red lights, green heatsink with green lights.

Well I guess I'll toss mine up here. Just added the water loop to it. It's not quite finished at the moment, the pump will be turned 90 degrees toward the interior of the case so the outlet line won't cross in front like that. I'm also going to add a NB/SB block and a 120mm rad on the rear exhaust, and replace all the fittings with bitspower 45 degree compression. I need to get new lighting also since I broke my cold cathodes. :(

First post on these forums.. so hi. :)

HAFrevisionv2027.jpg

Why is there an area of empty tubing going to the res? I am pretty sure that could cause some serious problems...

Why is there an area of empty tubing going to the res? I am pretty sure that could cause some serious problems...

I'm sure it's an optical illusion. Looks like the embedded LED in the res is drowning out the red fluid dye in the tube right there. You can see the refraction of fluid inside the tubing anyways, so there's obviously some fluid in there.

I'm sure it's an optical illusion. Looks like the embedded LED in the res is drowning out the red fluid dye in the tube right there. You can see the refraction of fluid inside the tubing anyways, so there's obviously some fluid in there.

Yeah, that's what it is. I never noticed that it sort of looks empty lol.

Yeah, a bit of empty tubing would certainly cause a problem.. I may be new to water cooling but I'm not THAT dumb.. ;)

"Building Better Worlds" project...
Full log available over at B-T is you're interested in that kind of thing.

Vintage Cooler Master "Praetorian" chassis modified with a tongue-in-cheek Aliens (film)-inspired theme.

Original Chassis:

praetorian1.jpg

Modified Chassis:
Thumbs are clickable for large photos

Upgraded my BFG ES-800 to a Corsair HX850. The packaging was superb as well as the quality of the power cables (very well sleeved).

p1020225f.jpg

p1020228q.jpg

p1020229j.jpg

Some new parts here (bye-bye 2x Seagate 320GB and Welcome 4x320GB F1... bye-bye 3870x2 and Welcome 2x 260 eXo 216sp :D)

Before:
DSCN0207.jpg

Welcome:
DSCN0219.jpg

DSCN0262.jpg

And here it is:
DSCN0281.jpg

DSCN0286.jpg

DSCN0288.jpg

DSCN0246.jpg

VantageDefault.jpg

That´s it.

FInally finished re-building and doing some upgrading in my ATCS last night.
Finished shot
IMG_0259_1.jpg

Backside spaghetti
IMG_0258_1.jpg

Going to try a pair of these for each card because my gpu temps are not where I'd like them to be (and adding a side fan lowered them quite a bit).

Is that machine intended for gaming or just folding? Because from a pricing:performance perspective it seems like you'd be much better off with a single 4850 or 4870 instead of 2 4830s and then aftermarket heatsinks and fans for each.

Is that machine intended for gaming or just folding? Because from a pricing:performance perspective it seems like you'd be much better off with a single 4850 or 4870 instead of 2 4830s and then aftermarket heatsinks and fans for each.
I doubt he's folding considering the fact that 4830s are shitty folding cards.

Nope, not folding. :)
Only reason I bought a 2nd when I did was because I already had the board and the psu power for 2 cards....the price was too good to pass up for 2 cards.

@ my res, 1 card is basically enough - 2nd for slight overkill and a minute bit of future proofing (as if there is such a thing :p).

ok ive been waiting for a while till i was totally happy with my computer. please let me know what you think
100_2961.jpg

100_2963.jpg

100_2966.jpg

100_2967.jpg

100_2968.jpg

100_2969.jpg

Out with the ATCS 840, in with the HAF 922
IMG_0275_1.jpg

IMG_0276_1.jpg

IMG_0277_1.jpg

IMG_0278_1.jpg

IMO HAF 922 > ATCS 840
Had a hell of a time fitting USB header, front panel headers, + the CF 4830s with the Acceleros+slim Scythes. The bottom one is actually propped up a tad off the cpu so the fan can actually intake some air.

Love the haf 922. Wish it came with some filter material if you opt for a side fan of some sort though. Oh well.

DSC_9650.sized.jpg

Currently being rebuilt, still not done (lacking some more harddrives :D )

I regret these cases are out of production, and CM refuses to answer my emails about them.

What to love compared to the newer cases? - 12 5.25" bays, two psu's, lots of room, no extreme flashyness in stock form, flexibility in cooling and drive configuration.. Ohwell, im hanging on to those I have.

http://bilder.wibla.net/albums/oberon-rebuild/DSC_9650.sized.jpg
Currently being rebuilt, still not done (lacking some more harddrives :D )

I regret these cases are out of production, and CM refuses to answer my emails about them.

What to love compared to the newer cases? - 12 5.25" bays, two psu's, lots of room, no extreme flashyness in stock form, flexibility in cooling and drive configuration.. Ohwell, im hanging on to those I have.

I'm TOTALLY with you. As far as I'm concerned, this is the perfect fileserver chassis. A real shame they're not making them anymore. I think you've inspired me to start campaigning CM to re-consider ending this product line... What do you think?

BTW, what SATA controller card are you using?

GO GO GO on a petition or something, anything to make them start production of the stacker again, the only real alternative now is a norco 4020, lian li's offerings are way too expensive for what you get.

3ware 9500S-12 in my two stackers, cant afford replacing them with something newer, but they work anyway, so why bother?

DSC_5699_ps.sized.jpg

My other stacker, 12x1TB...

What I had to do to install 8 HDD in an ATC-201:

26333445.jpg

I mounted a third 80mm fan over those existing in the HDD bay.

I removed the sliding tray and it took me a canvas forell black.

40498952.jpg

64359855.jpg

I removed those hateful fins that protrude inside the HDD bay.

91356838.jpg

To improve the passage of air between the HDD, I used 4 screws under each HDD.

96247850.jpg

Last edited:
Back