The Coolermaster Gallery

Here is my Storm Scout

DSC02496.jpg

DSC02499.jpg

DSC02504.jpg

Here is my rig in a Storm Sniper. I wish I had an extra two 120mm scythes to match but I don't feel like wasting my Noctuas. :) I also wish my PSU didn't have a yellow logo, but it doesn't look too bad.

DSC00546.jpg

Two of my Cooler Master Rigs. I hope noone minds all of the pictures. I can change them to links if needed.

Red Rig

Case by CSX/smooth creations
i7 930
Gigabyte X58 motherboard
Danger Den water cooling
Powercolor 5870
Western Digital SSD
Raptor X under the top mesh
Samsung DVD Burner
Sparkle 1250Watt Gold Class PSU

Grey Rig
Case was won at Stompfest lan, Built by Mnpctech.com
MSI 790FX-GD70 AM3 board
AMD Phenom II 965 Black Edition
Mushkin Ram
Sparkle GTX 260 Video Card
Thermaltake 750w PSU
Seagate 320 hard drive
Titan heatsink
Lite-On DVD burner
sfbuild_1.jpg

sfbuild_3.jpg

sfbuild_4.jpg

sfbuild_5.jpg

sfbuild_6.jpg

sfbuild_7.jpg

sfbuild_8.jpg

sfbuild_9.jpg

finalpic_1.JPG

finalpic_2.JPG

finalpic_3.JPG

finalpic_4.JPG

finalpic_5.JPG

finalpic_6.JPG

finalpic_7.JPG

finalpic_10.JPG

15701_10150165506555332_613775331_11767577_3287883_n.jpg

^^^ Every time I see one of those 690 II's I want one, lol. Looks great!

Here's mine:
HPIM1542.JPG

HPIM1544.JPG

Much more recent pic:
DSC00383_s.jpg

Very nice....but what is your cables and fans ?

What do you mean by what are my cables? :D If you mean the sleeve, its a mdpc-x sleeeve.. and the fans are Sharkoon Silent Eagle, 2x2000rpm for cpu and 3x1000rpm for the case ;)

What do you mean by what are my cables? :D If you mean the sleeve, its a mdpc-x sleeeve.. and the fans are Sharkoon Silent Eagle, 2x2000rpm for cpu and 3x1000rpm for the case ;)

Thanks, marvelous work !

I got tired of my Sniper being just too big to move around so I used my card's points to get a CM 690 II Advanced. I got the window side panel too. I just finished the wiring:

DSC00589.jpg

I want it, I want it, I'm ready to pay !!! Do you know where it will do this work ? Where can I buy it ?

@Bop

I am putting together a very similar build. How did you get the mounting brackets to clear the Capacitors around the CPU? Did you have to use some kind of spacer or remove the Asus Stack Cool3 metal heat spreader on the back of the Mobo?

nascasho - I really like the white fans dude. I'm considering painting my fans yellow. Just haven't had much time lately. Not that you give a shit, but just thought I'd share.

OOOooh,Very nice setup up you have there.
May I ask what do you do with all that hardware?

OOOooh,Very nice setup up you have there.
May I ask what do you do with all that hardware?

Thanks! :D

My job is fix computers and take all kind of releated service like video/photo edition, monograph, comercial arts, websites, etc.
´Course to play a lot, too :D

Whats that shiny black thingy to the right of the computer, just below your monitor?

Edifier E1100 "subwoofer" :)
Not a "strong" sound but´s very clean (like in acoustic music, etc). To play I use headphones.

My 4 months old baby don´t like the sound shaking the house so there´s no sense in get real good speakers. :(

Favourite case EVAR. Cosmos S, red fans matching radeons, black sleeving, tinted window(or just amazingly perfect black interior), amazing paint on the handles and white trim.
I normally hate windows and white cases but that is beautiful.

Is that tube in there just full of water? I don't see water cooling, so is it just for decoration? If so, it looks pretty awesome.

@_craven_Can you take a couple of shots with the Lights on..those are dark for sure.
So we can bast in the Glow of your Coolemaster HAF :D

The interior of my Storm Scout...the outside of the case is completely stock, except for a massive Vault-Boy sticker on the non-windowed side :) The heatsink is a Cooler Master Hyper TX2, and the rest of the specs are in my sig. Nothing special, just your average daily driver...suits my needs though, so ::shrug:: I definitely need to clean up some of the wiring a bit more, and plan on using an Antec adapter to mount a 120mm fan in the empty 5 1/4" drive bays.

storm-scout.jpg

storm-scout-2.jpg

Back