The Coolermaster Gallery

Just finished my heavily modded CM 340
IMG_1722.jpg

IMG_1721.jpg

-Painted the front trim orange
-Painted the entire inside gloss black
-Modded front for 2x120mm intake
-Cut out rear exhaust "swiss cheese holes" (made it a nice open hole)
-Modded side panel w/ window

My first time trying paint...definitely a learning experience. :)

Eventually I will be doing 4850 1gb x 2 CF. ;)

Nice. The color scheme reminds me of the veilside modified Mazda RX-7 from the movie Tokyo Drift.

[im-g]http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg212/zero2dash/sff/sff2/IMG_1722.jpg[/img]
[im-g]http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg212/zero2dash/sff/sff2/IMG_1721.jpg[/img]

I have the same case.. nice to see a super modded one..

HOw did you paint the front panel? Did you tape it off? Or does the mesh front come apart from the plastic parts?

HOw did you paint the front panel? Did you tape it off? Or does the mesh front come apart from the plastic parts?

You got it :)
Yeah, if you remove the front panel, then you'll see a bunch of screws around the perimeter of the backside of the front panel. Once you remove all of those, the little plastic bezel trim piece pops right off, and is a separate piece from the mesh grills as well as the gray smaller pieces on the bottom sides (where the buttons, lights, and USB/audio ports are). :D

I followed Arcygenical's paint guide pretty much to a 'T', but on the front bezel piece I didn't use any primer whatsoever - I just painted it. I used Valspar spray paint from Lowe's which was around $4 a can and it did say it was good for metal or plastic, so I figured on the plastic front I wouldn't need any primer (and luckily, I was right).

Here are shots of the chassis front and back
IMG_1701.jpg

IMG_1702.jpg

I used some DIY uchannel rather than buying some from mnpctech and paying $10 to ship it. :rolleyes: I found an old unused coaxial cable and used a pocket knife to slit it lengthwise, then I stripped the wire out and used the rubber insulating sheath as uchannel. ;) I got the idea from a post I saw on another forum (I think it was XS but I'm not sure).

Very nice... good paint scheme.
I love that little case... I think it's one of the best mATX cases under $100.

Hi All
Well this week I’m going to do my firsts Intel gaming rig these are the following stuff I will use
CM Stacker 832,
CM 4 in 3
CM 6, Blue Led Silent Fan
CM Cross Flow Fan
CM Real Power Pro 1000 watt
CM V8
Blue Neon Tube Thermaltake
Asus P6T Deluxe
Intel Core I7 920 2,66GHZ 8M L3 Cache/4.8GT/s Quick Path/Socket 1366(Nehalem)#7699
6GB DDR3 Kit 1,866MHz Dominator with Airflow fan or ? Corsair XMS3,6GB (3X2GB) 240-PIN SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC312800) Triple Channel Kit Advice please
Pioneer DVR .212BK
Teac FDD
Seagate 1TB Barracuda 7200.11 32MB Cache S-ATA II NCQ Hard Disk Drive Model "ST31000340AS"
Geforce GTX 280 OC/HTDP/1G
Logitech Cordless Desktop MX 5500 Revolution

Also Going to use my BRAVIA S-series 40inch Tv and my pioneer High power surround package S-MS700 and S-EW2 subwoofer and 7.1-channel A/V receiver VSX-817-S

DSC00037.jpg
DSC00036.jpg

DSC00031.jpg

Finally found my Camera Charger!!!! My CM Elite340 :)

212aa02.jpg

n3ke3s.jpg

28vgc1z.jpg

edit:

Had to do a drawing final. Pretty much draw whatever you want from observation (no pictures, had to be seen in person). He said either make it a REALLY good drawing, or creative. I think I'll be the only one bringing a computer to class that day. Just like I was the only one to lug 20 bricks in a suitcase that I drew the Sears Tower on.

2uzulol.jpg

itch to build is great...can only sit idle for a few months before i'm overcome by the shakes...must scratch.

Well just got my hands on a Stacker T01 , god i love this case. fully reversable. if i was able to i think i would switch out my rocketfish for it.

anyhow moved my server from a 12u addtronics chassis that i only used a fraction of the space provided in it. to this

IMG_0342.jpg

IMG_0341.jpg

IMG_0343.jpg

IMG_0344.jpg

tried my best for cable management since this is my home server and will be running 24/7

specs are
AMD Phenom 9600 BE stock cooled by scythe infinity and a 130cfm delta tuned down with a 30w pot
8gb ddr800 G.Skill BNQ's
Asus M3N78 Pro
Silicon Image 2 port pata raid card (works in x64 my promise tx4000 didnt work)
10 drives 7x 250gb , 2x 160gb, 1x 200gb OS drive
3 coolermaster 4in3 caddies holds( this case can fit 16 drives with a lil work.
dual psu's antec 400w smartpower for main power and 2 drives and ultra 600w for everything else. (i find the antec is more stable then the ultra)
running windows server 2008 x64 standard

It has been a while since I've been on air, so I figured I'd so off what I have currently.

Going to replace it in a week or so once I get my Killcoils from PetrasTechShop.

p1010922bc1.jpg

p1010882if9.jpg

p1010906ju0.jpg

p1010888gt4.jpg

@SolidBladez
Excellent stock HDD cooling options in that case.

I threw it in the "rate my cables" thread, but I suppose it's more @ home in here. My stuff has been in the Rocketfish case for about a year, but I finally got sick of the aluminum, exhaust cooling, and HDD cages. IMO, drives should hang free. :p

IMG_2776.jpg

IMG_2777.jpg

IMG_2778.jpg

A couple more Coolermaster cases from me with Youtube vidoes :)

Coolermaster Centurion
b.jpg

d.jpg

j.jpg

l.jpg

image is clickable

Coolermaster Stacker
stackers_9.jpg

stackers_10.jpg

stackers_11.jpg

Stacker_8.jpg

image is clickable

Still working on the transition to H²O. Hopefully I will have everything put together by tonight.

p1010928kt9.jpg

decided to not upgrade my case for my i7 build. old school case with new school components.

P1010405.jpg

P1010411.jpg

P1010412.jpg

lovely case, ive always wanted one but never could find one :( settled for a praetorian instead :p

btw, which heatsink are you using?

MAGNETIK, I see you have a copy of Quake Wars.. =) What's your in game handle if you don't mind me asking.

lovely case, ive always wanted one but never could find one :( settled for a praetorian instead :p

btw, which heatsink are you using?

It's a cooler master gemini IIs. I had to buy the 1366 adapter to get it to work.

MAGNETIK, I see you have a copy of Quake Wars.. =) What's your in game handle if you don't mind me asking.

kinda o/t but I haven't actually started playing yet.. I bought a bunch of copies recently for Lan parties at the house when they were $4.99 at CC. :p

So, it was time to clean up the wiring in my case after my upgrades...
It's a Coolermaster HAF 932.
Easily one of the nicest cases I've worked with and the price is amazing...

Specs are in the sig:

The front...old skool fan speed controller!
SDC101471600x1200.jpg

No door (big deal right?) LOL
SDC101451600x1200.jpg

My idea of a mod...the fan speed controller for the CPU cooler sticking out the back :)
SDC101421600x1200.jpg

The guts
SDC101391600x1200.jpg

Side view
After.jpg

I think I may be done for a while...
Although I do have to blame Kyle for this...I saw the damn video on the damn i7 with the 12gigs of damn RAM, now I may just have to copy him... GRRRR...damnit!!

feel free to comment, I can take criticism...

So, it was time to clean up the wiring in my case after my upgrades...
It's a Coolermaster HAF 932.
Easily one of the nicest cases I've worked with and the price is amazing...

Specs are in the sig:

The front...old skool fan speed controller!

I think I may be done for a while...
Although I do have to blame Kyle for this...I saw the damn video on the damn i7 with the 12gigs of damn RAM, now I may just have to copy him... GRRRR...damnit!!

feel free to comment, I can take criticism...

Nice rig i suppose your into volvos? ..... i am to i love the old turbobricks

This is my CoolerMaster Elite 340
DSC00453.jpg

Lots of mods including filling the front & adding skull & fan ... the stealthed dvd drive is rewired to open & shut by pushing the reset button on the side
DSC00454.jpg

custom airbrush work & painted with automotive paint (please excuse the glare, looks great in person)
DSC00455.jpg

DSC00456.jpg

the inside ...all cables sleeved & cut to length
DSC00458.jpg

specs - ga-ma780gm-us2h board
phenom 9850 be (currently @ 2.8)
8800 gt
Corsair xms2 1066
CM V8 cpu cooler
Corsair hx520 psu
about 80% of this build was bought from fellow members on the for sale thread
spare pc built on the cheap

New to the coolermaster family..

here is my contribution

DSC_0053.jpg

DSC_0054.jpg

that one motherboard power wire has an extension coming in the mail.. then I can finish up tidying the wires.. its rig #1 in my sig

Back