The Coolermaster Gallery

It's the cables from the PSU. I've never been able to tuck away any cables on the case due to the door and back panel being so close together once closed. And there's only a few wires running through the back nothing crazy. I've also cut out the padding on the door where the cables press up against. It closes, but I need a good amount of force to do so.

It's hard to tuck wires back there and close the door w/o force. The only way is to cut some of the metal off. I have mine tucked in the back but I have to lay my case on it's side and put pressure in the right spot for the panel to lock in place.

It's hard to tuck wires back there and close the door w/o force. The only way is to cut some of the metal off. I have mine tucked in the back but I have to lay my case on it's side and put pressure in the right spot for the panel to lock in place.

Yeah that's exactly the problem I need a good amount of force to close it. I doubt I'll cut the door up out of laziness and I'm fine with the wires sitting on the bottom they are not in the way of airflow or anything. It would have been nice to have them all nice and clean, but I'll live with it lol.

photo0002l.jpg

It's doable if you tuck the wires behind the motherboard side. Try not to bundle the wires too close to each other or have wires running across that vertical section at the end of the mobo tray. I need to update that pic to the dual 5770 I have in there

Hmmmm are there screw holes where you have those HDD fans?

I'm bored now so I might give it a try and see what happens.

Here's my build. still need a new vid card... and not sure how to better organize my cables. Any suggestions?

170041d1282960258-cooler-master-690-club-dsc00528.jpg

cable management, if thats what you'd like to call it lol

170042d1282960258-cooler-master-690-club-img00024-20100820-1442.jpg

What im planning on doing to my haf932, not sure if its been done before but i think it makes the case look refreshed and newer then what the stock 932 looks like as it is getting older now, (keep in mind i just threw this together in gimp, in around 5 minutes)

HAF932-1.jpg

AdvanSuper..that plastic coat is looking good..I'm not a wiring expert but you should make your wires,cables as un-seen as possible..you see how they just hang out there in limbo...you may need to make some cuts in the MB tray..get some extensions for them so you can work with them and give the case that clean look we all strive for..

Just a helping thought..peace

AdvanSuper..that plastic coat is looking good..I'm not a wiring expert but you should make your wires,cables as un-seen as possible..you see how they just hang out there in limbo...you may need to make some cuts in the MB tray..get some extensions for them so you can work with them and give the case that clean look we all strive for..

Just a helping thought..peace

I don't really have the tools for cutting up the case and doubt I'll go that crazy on it. Hopefully I'm picking up a 700D and might use this case for something else. It's 3 years old and has served me well thus far, but I think I'm due for an update.

Think I'll put together a cheap folding rig with it. Just seems like this build has been never ending =/. As opposed to before when I didn't care about OCing, WCing, PC gaming and lived on the console...

My Latest Build.

Chassis: Cooler Master HAF X, air cooled
PSU: Kingwin LAZER 850W
Processor: AMD Phenom II X6 1090T Black Edition,
Cooler: Coolermaster Hyper 212 Plus
Motherboard: MSI 890FXA-GD70 AM3
Memory: G.SKILL 8 GB (4 x 2GB) DDR3 1333
GPU: SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 5870 X 2 crossfire
HD: Western Digital Caviar 2TB
LCD Display: ASUS VW266H 25.5
Speakers: logitech Z-2300 2.1
Keyboard: logitech G15
Mouse: Logitech G500

dsc01163uf.jpg

dsc01136na.jpg

What im planning on doing to my haf932, not sure if its been done before but i think it makes the case look refreshed and newer then what the stock 932 looks like as it is getting older now, (keep in mind i just threw this together in gimp, in around 5 minutes)

Looks nice...what did you change?

here is my stacker 832. some of the pics turned out weird as i took them with very low lightning. the shutter stayed open very long and picked up my desk lamps.

DSC01391.jpg

DSC01389.jpg

DSC01396.jpg

DSC01397.jpg

DSC01393.jpg

DSC01402.jpg

DSC01403.jpg

DSC01401.jpg

DSC01406.jpg

DSC01400.jpg

my weekend rig, HAF 922 (sorry shitty cell phone pics)

specs:

Intel e8400 @ 3.6ghz + Sunbeam Core Contact Freezer
Gigabyte EP45-DS4P motherboard
Antec Earthwatt 500 PSU
2x 2GB Mushkin XP2-6400
1.5 TB SATA HDD
BFG 8800 GTX OC

IMG_20100904_175332.jpg

IMG_20100904_175410.jpg

Updated my main rig with a XSPC Dual DDC bay reservoir (only one pump) and reorganized my cabling. Removed the back fan grill. I also remembered to put the I/O shield back on. lol

Sorry about the lack of lighting. My basement has two light bulbs, both are CFL 26w.

p1020860h.jpg

p1020877x.jpg

p1020867g.jpg

I though my system was nice until I seen this thread. Nice job to all of you. Nice systems.

just got rid of some old Antec's in our "cafe" spare rigs, 1 Nvidia with 3D and 1 ATI (4870 X2 WC) routing cables later

DSCF6154.jpg

DSCF6145.jpg

DSCF6144.jpg

DSCF6153.jpg

DSCF6147.jpg

DSCF5557-1.jpg

Also in "rate my cables", but being a CM case also "fits" here. :D
Coolermaster RC590 case
The tabs on the 5.25inch bays were removed with a needle file. ...wanted a neat job
The side panel (not shown) has two 140mm fans that are used in summer (hot weather) for increased air flow through the case. Not needed in winter so turned off to save a bit of noise.
A very nice (and inexpensive) case for a WHS build
---
My Windows Home Server "server" build 2
Runs with no mouse, keyboard or monitor; in fact the only connections are two network cables and power cord.
"physical space" for 14 hard drives, but only 6 drives are installed. will add a LSI SAS/SATA HBA for further drives.
the power cable middle of the case is for future drives caddies
build 2.1 will be next year when i can get an intel G3 SSD

High Resolution (1.73MB)
WHSv2.jpg

hahaha...thanks , it's a 'physics' kinda thing!...and cheap!...it works fine , but I probably should attach a piece of wood to the cheap desk, I can't move the Walmart Special desk any closer...

Here's my centurion 590 workstation, with used and spare parts. Along with parts salvaged from other cases to make this... thing.
Side mounted fan bracket cut and filed, from a Power Mac g4 case, 3.5 HDD rack stripped from a Raidmax scorpio. It's mounted to the 3.5 - 5.25 bay converter that came with the case. And a Lian Li stealth drive door, mounted into the bezel with a hot glue gun.
Finally a plywood and lumber scratch built front bezel and pedestal with a really bad paint job to top it all off.
Also, just enough cable management to facilitate air flow.
It's good enough to run, but is still a work in progress.
Future plans are to eventually make a soft touch or rubberized console to cover the top of the case, adding usb firewire front port access.
Remove and replace the side panel mesh, so the fan can be fully utilized,
and there you have it.
001.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

006.jpg

Back