• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

The Coolermaster Gallery

cimg00326iq.jpg


My power LED doesn't work anymore :(
 
I think my next case will be a coolermaster. Had a Chieftec but it was dropped and killed so i'm looking to build a new rig soon. I'm in a POS emachine with all the shit that was still working from my old rig. God i worked so hard on that thing and its gone :(
 
TheCowOfNow said:
I think my next case will be a coolermaster. Had a Chieftec but it was dropped and killed so i'm looking to build a new rig soon. I'm in a POS emachine with all the shit that was still working from my old rig. God i worked so hard on that thing and its gone :(

What case are you looking at?
 
Circuitbreaker8 said:
Is that the little brother version of my computer?! :eek: :eek:

Boo!! I'll take your ramsies, sound card, and monitor please, k thanks!

I'm waiting on the new 2407/2007 like everyone else here, hehe. :p
 
I swapped my 2 drives with my parent's computer and even though I gave up a DVD-RW drive for a DVD+RW drive (doesn't really matter aside from the fact that I have DVD-Rs and no DVD+Rs, at least my drives match the case now :)
DSCF0406.jpg
 
Cereal Killer said:
I swapped my 2 drives with my parent's computer and even though I gave up a DVD-RW drive for a DVD+RW drive (doesn't really matter aside from the fact that I have DVD-Rs and no DVD+Rs, at least my drives match the case now :)
DSCF0406.jpg

ok first reaction..WOW is that all dust?? :eek: man, i have that same case and all you have to do it wipe it off with your hand everyday or do before you go to sleep or w/e.

and DVD-RW and +rw burners are the same. They burn both.
 
no they don't burn both I've tried, I try to wipe the dust off with my hand but I really need a new can of air because I lost the straw thing for one and I'm broke and I need to be 18 to buy them in New York.
 
Essentially complete, still toying with some details.
Stacker STC-101...
meshfront.jpg


Mesh.jpg


floorfannage.jpg


currentloop.jpg


System specs:
-AMD Opteron 148 (300x10 @1.475v)> Swiftech Storm w/ DD HiFlo barbs
-DFI LP SLI-DR> DD Maze4 chipset block
-Leadtek 7800GT (@520/1.2)> DD Maze4 GPU...Stasis Thermal Neptune on the way...
-2 x 1GB Patriot PC3500
-2 x 74GB WD Raptor (RAID0)
-120GB Seagate SATA
-NEC DVD-RW
-Creative X-Fi
-Seasonic S12 600w PSU
-Thermochill PA 120.3
-Swiftech MCP655 (#4 setting)
-Swiftech mini-rez
-5 x 140mm AeroCool Turbine fans (3 on rad, 2 in front panel) 1 x 120mm Turbine (backplane exhaust)
 
Those are actually 140mm fans and they screw directly to the front mesh panel.
This might be changed in rev.2.
 
Nice cases man, I especially like the 201. Sehr gut gemacht, (my german is rusty, been living in NYC too long) lol
 
I just acquired a Wavemaster - actually the Compaq version - case and I'm looking for the 80mm cooling fan option that replaces the USB/Firewire/audio ports on top of the case. Does anyone know where I could purchase that item? I sent an email to CM via their website but have not received a reply yet.

The case is great so far. I purchased it from a Mom & Pop place that appears to do a lot of business with close outs and factory inventory clearance. They have quite a few of these left, along with a lot of HP, Gateway and eMachine cases and parts.

Thanks,

Don S.
 
OMG !

I've just won an eBay auction ... ATCS110 + Enermax 350W PSU == 90 € + shipping :D
 






DD-D5 Pump
Swiftech MicroRes
130.1 BIP With Yate Loon fans
Swiftech G4
DD Maze 4 GPU

CM Stacker 810
Silverstone 600 Watt PSU
DFI N4X 754j
AMD 3700+ 2.4 Stock, Socket 754
2 GIG DDR500 G.skill Ram
X1900XTX

Wiring isnt perfect, will someday make better.
 
Hey guys, i'm new to the forum just came across you while searching - wow what a selection of cases here! Here's my little offering, would like to add a few more of the old cases to my collection

My actual computer, 201b-SX1 case with 2x pioneer 109xlc limited edition brushed alu drives, lian li TR3, power/reset LEDs swapped out for blue ones, 2x 80mm blues akasa LED fans in the front, Evercool Alu rear and top 80mm fans (for sexy looks):

201rig6am.jpg


My 201c-SX1 spares case & 111b-SX2 case in restoration (restoration now complete):

1112016it.jpg


The family:

collection3mh.jpg


From left to right:
111b-SX2 - in restoration
111c-SX1 - Mint in box, never used
201b-SX1 - My PC, mint condition but obviously used
201b-SXK - Some might say 'silver widow' excellent conditon but has been used
201c-SX1 - Mint in box, never used
201c-SX1 - spares case

Enjoy!
 
:eek:

Quite a collection there man.

All I have are CoolerMaster case fans, and I used to have the Jet cpu cooler. That thing was a beast.
 
Harib0 said:
The family:

collection3mh.jpg


From left to right:
111b-SX2 - in restoration
111c-SX1 - Mint in box, never used
201b-SX1 - My PC, mint condition but obviously used
201b-SXK - Some might say 'silver widow' excellent conditon but has been used
201c-SX1 - Mint in box, never used
201c-SX1 - spares case

Enjoy!

Nice collection overthere. Very hard to find now the casing Coolermaster ATCS. :D
 
Back
Top