Teh Uber L33t Aqua-Computer Thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
catarrhine said:
Dan, will the grill be compatible with the Innovatek double rad? Also,
your grill seems to be attached to the case, while the fans themselves are attached directly to the grill. Is this correct? If so, I like the architecture of the aqua computer grill better than the Innovatek grill.

The grill will not be directly compatible with the innovatek dual rad, the fan mounting holes are 2mm off but that nothing some moding cant take care of. :D You are correct, the radiator and fans mount to the grill and the grill is mounted to the case.

chriski said:
maybe i could find home for a timmer coolpump - how small are they in the flesh - they look tiny? - then again i have the watercool triple rad, so i doubt id get any performace increase anyway.

cany you overvolt the aquastream through the aquero? ive heard you can - what perfromance cam u get outta it, and is it risky?

The Coolpump's body measures about 3" x 3" and the fittings extend about 2" from that on both sides. The pump has the same performance as an "Overclocked" Aquastream, this is near the performance of the Eheim 1048. This is a standard feature with the 2.0 revision of the Aquastream and the Aquaero.

topcat989 said:
pics all redx for me :(

also, i am highly interested in the grill, if you'll forgive me for not scrolling back for the info, could you tell me the cost+ship to 95455 and availablility :D

EDIT: I'm sure you're knee deep in dealing with it ATM, but just in case you didn't know, your web site is borked...

The website recently transfered to a new host but not all the DNS servers have updated yet, this is what's causing you not to view the catalog at the moment. If you are indeed interested in the Airplex Evo 240 grill there is always a backorder list on it so availability is always posted in future tense. I should have more available within the next week or so. The costs would be: grill - $25.61 tax - $2.11 (applicable only within CA) shipping - $? (is 95455 you actual ZIP code? USPS seems to think that it doesnt exist)

-Dan

Dan sent out my Aquatube on Friday and it arrived in Davis on Saturday. Went and checked for the package a few hours ago since the USPS site reported it as delivered and I was surprised to see the package sitting there in front of my apt. complex office (fortunately nobody decided to take it). Anyway, I just finished up cutting the case and installing the tube, here's a few quick pics I took (this is the 1/2" modded aquatube btw):

normal_Aquatube%20001.jpg

normal_Aquatube%20004.jpg

normal_Aquatube%20006.jpg

MFZ said:
Dan sent out my Aquatube on Friday and it arrived in Davis on Saturday. Went and checked for the package a few hours ago since the USPS site reported it as delivered and I was surprised to see the package sitting there in front of my apt. complex office (fortunately nobody decided to take the package). Anyway, I just finished up cutting the case and installing the tube, here's a few quick pics I took (this is the 1/2" modded aquatube btw):

normal_Aquatube%20001.jpg

normal_Aquatube%20004.jpg

normal_Aquatube%20006.jpg

You remembered to tape the threads I hope before leak testing. :D

It looks awesome btw. Care to take some inside pics of that bad boy and include that aquatube for our eyes too?

-Dan

[S]nt|Mods said:
You remembered to tape the threads I hope before leak testing. :D

It looks awesome btw. Care to take some inside pics of that bad boy and include that aquatube for our eyes too?

-Dan

Oh yeah the first thing I did upon receiving it (after staring at it in awe) was tape the threads plenty :) I'll take some pics soon as I cut up my new 7/16" tubes and connect everything for leak testing.

Just placed the order for my Aquacomputer High end 240 kit incl the aquastream rev3. :p Going to be modding it into a lian-li pc-60b with i have started on in the meantime, sleeving etc etc. Will post a project log when all the kit arrives.

Filthy said:
Just placed the order for my Aquacomputer High end 240 kit incl the aquastream rev3. :p Going to be modding it into a lian-li pc-60b with i have started on in the meantime, sleeving etc etc. Will post a project log when all the kit arrives.

Where did you get all your stuff from? Im guessing from Wiz since you are in the U.K.

I think I found something that Im going to use as SNTmods' logo for a while. I would like to present Dr. Eyepatch from Super Milk Chan.

logo.jpg

-Dan

Eventually got it from aquacomputer themselves. I mailed Wiz about 2 weeks ago and still had no reply. Went direct to Aquacomputer and the delivery charge to me in the UK is only 8.99 euros, which basically is nothing. :D

Oh...and the logo rawks! :cool: ( u do know he has sperm for arms right? )

So r u happy with my machine work?..Also note there will be a demo 1/2" Aqua Jet ready for 3 (YES!) 3 of the loyal SNT customers that will get to test the tube.Dan and myself will talk more about this in the next few weeks,gets some names togeather,ect..and hold a random drawing for the 3 person's that will be the first victems *cough* i men testers of the new jet,More on that to come,Heck i dont think Dan even knows the plan yet :D, As some have noticed i have become quite scarce aroung the forum..and im not on AIM,MSN,ect verry often..Thats because as of Today i started my new Tech Suport job for a IRS Contracted job @ UTS (Universal Tax Systems) But none the less im still here to help any one with anything they might have just shoot me a e mail and ill get back to you asap.

Thanks,Breaker

It's great to hear that Bitchbreaker! I'm planning out a 1/2ID system and was thinking of going with an Aquatube with an aquajet, I was little hesitant though with going from 1/2ID to 3/8. Looks like I can now order them without having to worry about restrictions and such, keep us informed. :)

wizd are in it deep i think, i would not even waste time with them, i mean you still cant even order off his site after nearly two years? - what kind of business is that? - something is very very odd with that place.

when i was in the uk i gave up waiting too

the owner is going through a divorce, or something recently so he shut down for the past two months and counting - as if it was ever really going in the first place, i think its all a tax dodge.

Yes that was a problem b4 i started moding the gear..flow loss was killing us and we couldent get the same results out of a good old American 1/2+" system..well now cause i eather was drinking to much when Dan ask me about the mod OR i was drinking to much when i said i would do them we can have our beautifull 1/2+" systems :) ill be looking forward to doing many more AC items in the 1/2" mod.I might have some pics of the illusive 1/2" jet in a few hours,It WILL be in ruff form so dont judge it just yet,there is still much talk over the finishing color of it but i kinda like the raw polished and sealed copper look myself.Might chrome plate a few,or if i deside to do them in Alum i might anodize them in costom colors..Give me some feedback on what you all want the new jet to look like.Also i feal its the right time to add that the new 1/2" aqua Jet will cause some clerance issues on the back so the number and placement of fittings will be changed just a little.

Me like Chrome :) but I also like the look of polished copper too..... then again Anodized would look great as well. :)

Gongo said:
Dan,

any ETA on a new shipment?

Im being left in the dark on the exact ETA but I was hoping for delivery within the week. I'll keep you all posted.

BitchBreaker, we need to get the SNTmods site going. I need some design concepts to work with. :D

-Dan

just a thought...

what's in place to stop a large segment of people (aka hardforum users) from placing a group order with aquacomputer directly in deutschland and bypassing a middleman?

Giblet Plus! said:
just a thought...

what's in place to stop a large segment of people (aka hardforum users) from placing a group order with aquacomputer directly in deutschland and bypassing a middleman?

Not much actually but the the public is going to find it very hard to deal directly with Aqua-Computer if they even decide to ship to the states. Trust me, I had to do it once too.

-Dan

your comment was unnecessary giblet, as are most of them when referring to SNT's involvement with Aqua-computer parts.. please go away and leave this thread for what it is intended

IceWeasel said:
your comment was unnecessary giblet, as are most of them when referring to SNT's involvement with Aqua-computer parts.. please go away and leave this thread for what it is intended
giblet you are a piece of work. stop trolling and gtfo
I'm inclined to agree with both.

Giblet Plus! said:
just a thought...

Did the Mod's warning just fly over that thick head of yours?I think u need a new ass reaming..go Piss UFO off..hes been known to break his foot off in a few loud mouths arse!

In other more pressing news guys and girls its allmost time for owners of the aqua jet to get ready to send there name/addy, info to Dan for the "Win a demo AquaZilla" contest...rules and stuff soon to come.

Giblet Plus! said:
just a thought...

Nothing, but SNT's prices are not much more expensive than if you ordered direct from Germany. Plus then Dan has to deal with all the hassle of getting the stuff shipped over rather than yourself....:p

Giblet Plus! said:
just a thought...

And I thought you were mature enough to leave the thread, unless contributing in a postive way........

I think you just are pissed because you can't afford quality watercooling parts.

gg

R1ckCa1n said:
I think you just are pissed because you can't afford quality watercooling parts.

gg

Whats sad is Dan lets me put that quality AC stuff under my Mill that has a 8900 rpm spinning carbon steel cutting bit that can rip into a billet alum chunk like it was made of paper...yet i myself cant quite afford the stuff eather :D :D :D but soon i shall have slaved enuff to get my AC gear to finish my shuttle :)

Yeah man excellent work with boring those holes, you can barely tell they were modded. BTW guys what is a good cooling fluid (besides zerex since its red) that I can use that is colorless? I want to add blue motion to it but since I have zerex right now the damn thing foams up into a pinkish color so I definitely decided against using that.

Thx.

BitchBreaker said:
So r u happy with my machine work?..Also note there will be a demo 1/2" Aqua Jet ready for 3 (YES!) 3 of the loyal SNT customers that will get to test the tube.Dan and myself will talk more about this in the next few weeks,gets some names togeather,ect..and hold a random drawing for the 3 person's that will be the first victems *cough* i men testers of the new jet,More on that to come,Heck i dont think Dan even knows the plan yet :D, As some have noticed i have become quite scarce aroung the forum..and im not on AIM,MSN,ect verry often..Thats because as of Today i started my new Tech Suport job for a IRS Contracted job @ UTS (Universal Tax Systems) But none the less im still here to help any one with anything they might have just shoot me a e mail and ill get back to you asap.

Thanks,Breaker

Dude count me in for the 1/2" jet demo, Dan already has all my info. :) Since I'm prolly one of your very first 1/2" mod customers I should be first in line lol. ;)

BTW Giblet, it is possible for us to deal with AC directly but I really don't want to deal with the hassle and Dan's prices fall right in line with other Euro AC distributors so I'm happy. Not to mention SNT is the only one that offers 1/2" mods so I'm inclined to support Dan and BB for their work. I don't know why you have such an agenda against SNT/Dan, did he fuck your mom or something?

BitchBreaker said:
Did the Mod's warning just fly over that thick head of yours?I think u need a new ass reaming..go Piss UFO off..hes been known to break his foot off in a few loud mouths arse!

In other more pressing news guys and girls its allmost time for owners of the aqua jet to get ready to send there name/addy, info to Dan for the "Win a demo AquaZilla" contest...rules and stuff soon to come.

R1ckCa1n said:

haha, an excuse to post pictures of my setup

56.jpg

60.jpg

66.jpg

75.jpg

doing it yourself > paying someone else

MFZ said:
I don't know why you have such an agenda against SNT/Dan, did he fuck your mom or something?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!0ne11....lol..damn MFZ i bout spilled coffee on my pants..and i have to go to work..abou tthe aquaZilla the drawing will be 100% unguided so if u get picked it was just luck..BUT since u are THE first ever to get the 1/2" mod gear u will be inline if u dont win a jet,you will be the first to get a jet b4 they come out.

Ohh and will some one do me a big favor and make me feal better about my 9600xt..go back a few pages look at it and atleast pretend to think its cool :p peace guys i got to get to work..

MFZ said:
Yeah man excellent work with boring those holes, you can barely tell they were modded. BTW guys what is a good cooling fluid (besides zerex since its red) that I can use that is colorless? I want to add blue motion to it but since I have zerex right now the damn thing foams up into a pinkish color so I definitely decided against using that.

Thx.

wait you want blue water? use 90/10 distilled/ pentosin.. it's antifreeze sold by VW/Audi I think the only clear antifreeze i've come across was made my mercedes benz

giblet that is one ugly pc, lilac? - i would never show that off in public if i was you - whats up did they run out of pink spray paint?

if you cant do it well yourself your better off paying i think,

Giblet Plus! said:
What are you, 12?

Yes im a 12yo tech suport man that works for the largest IRS contracted Tax software firm in the world..and im also a 12yo machinest :rolleyes:

chriski said:
giblet that is one ugly pc, lilac? - i would never show that off in public if i was you - whats up did they run out of pink spray paint?

if you cant do it well yourself your better off paying i think,

Are you trying to imply that I'm homosexual? Not very original or funny.

You might not like the colors I painted my computer, but I painted it myself the colors I wanted, which is more than you can say about your setup.

BitchBreaker said:
Yes im a 12yo tech suport man that works for the largest IRS contracted Tax software firm in the world..and im also a 12yo machinest :rolleyes:

Using a drill press and a tap makes you a machinist?

I guess I'm a machinist, tig welder, brazer and sheet metal worker.

Oh yeah, I do tech support for the number one business school in the country, and have also worked at an ISP doing installation and tech support work.

Does that somehow make me more mature? :p

ok...giblet, its getting old and annoying, so stop crapping the thread and find something else to do with your time.

Giblet Plus! said:
Using a drill press and a tap makes you a machinist?

I guess I'm a machinist, tig welder, brazer and sheet metal worker.

Oh yeah, I do tech support for the number one business school in the country, and have also worked at an ISP doing installation and tech support work.

Does that somehow make me more mature? :p

btw, Northwestern is not the best b-school in the country.

And dude, we all know you hate dan and aqua computer. Stop fucking with us and just keep to yourself.

Stop arguing, all of you, and get back on topic or this thread dies soon. Some of you (you know who you are) need to start acting more civil or your posting priveleges may be jeopardized.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back