Teh Uber L33t Aqua-Computer Thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dillusion said:
Price? ETA? :)

The Cuplex 1.3 socket 775 is listed in the catalog now. Since I just finished making an order for more AC stuff I dont know if I'll be able to get this block for another month or so.

-Dan

[S]nt|Mods said:
Is it how you want it? Did you want another 1/2" fitting on the back instead of the side, we need details?

-Dan

All I need is 2 fittings and what he has right now should be enough. I plan to use this res. strictly for looks since it will be in parallel with my DD bay res.

EDIT: Actually if he can get another 1/2" on the bottom of the tube (if thats what you mean by back) then thats what I need/want.

R1ckCa1n said:
I hear it is dumping rain in No Cal

It's raining up here....but look what the UPS man was able to bring...WooT!!!

evo.JPG

Thanks R1ckCa1n for selling this to me :D

I can't wait to install this bad boy..its amazing how heavy this things is...

jpm804 said:

evo.JPG

Enjoy, it is a wonderful block! :D

-Dan

MFZ i got your pm..i can go back and put the 2 fittings on the back if u so wish..but if u want both fittings facing down i can do the 90* mod to the side fitting and port/polish it that would put 1 fitting on the side and facing down and the one fitting on the back facing down..if u want thes then ill go get the stuff ready to do it..or if u just want 2 on the back ill have to go out and get some block off plug's to plug the hole on the side i machined,then retool to cut the other hole.

NOTICE: If you want the 1/2 mod done to what ever item's that have the option in the SNT catalog then please state where u want them.extra holes cost more. STD service is 2 holes,"cut,cleaned,taped,cleaned,finish cleaned,hot oil bathed,cleaned,stressed,boxed" and sent back to Dan.

Lots of cleaning to insure quality :)

I need to let you folks know whats currently going on.

Currently the USD is doing horrible, much thanks :sarcasm: go out to the American public for electing Bush for a second term because the rest of the word hates him, thus us.

I am now faced with the highest USD to Euro currency conversion rate in SNT's history and Im forced to either wait for some more orders to come through in the next week or for the USD and the American markets to make an awesome turn around.

Basically, it's another $10 I have to spend for every .01 (1%) increase in the Euro over the USD per $1000 USD that I want to exchange.

The current mid-market exhange rate is 1.29362 Euro to 1 USD. Now add another .04 (4%) to cover the prime rate and thats what I have to deal with right now. If you guys want to watch the currency markets go right ahead, I find it humorous to watch and it represents how much I hate Bush. http://xe.com

If I want to purchase 5576.33 Euro (very large order, largest thus far in fact) how much can I save/spend for every .01 (1%) difference between the Euro and the USD?

All I can do is jump prices a bit (like 5%) for future orders to cover the losses. :(

SelRahc said:
You mean it dan? My silver goodies will be coming in soon? /cry :eek:

They will soon be on there way my friend, on behalf of AC I am sorry for the wait.

I'll keep you all posted but atleast the products are all ready to ship when I say go this time. :)

-Dan

[S]nt|Mods said:
They will soon be on there way my friend, on behalf of AC I am sorry for the wait.

I'll keep you all posted but atleast the products are all ready to ship when I say go this time. :)

-Dan

Hehe its all good dan. I knew there would be a delay when we started begging for custom goodies in the first place. I am just eger to start modding... my project worklog is kinda dead hehe.

BitchBreaker said:
I need to know what do to asap..if i get no reply in a few then ill have to delay shipping :(

I sent you a PM- I need both fittings to be on the bottom of the tube like I mentioned in my PM to you last night:

aquatube_bottom2.jpg

I'm using 7/16" ID, 5/8" OD, 3/32" wall thickness masterkleer tubes so they should be perfect for that. Sorry if I wasn't more clear in what I wanted earlier.

[S]nt|Mods said:
I need to let you folks know whats currently going on.

Currently the USD is doing horrible, much thanks :sarcasm: go out to the American public for electing Bush for a second term because the rest of the word hates him, thus us.

I am now faced with the highest USD to Euro currency conversion rate in SNT's history and Im forced to either wait for some more orders to come through in the next week or for the USD and the American markets to make an awesome turn around.

Basically, it's another $10 I have to spend for every .01 (1%) increase in the Euro over the USD per $1000 USD that I want to exchange.

The current mid-market exhange rate is 1.29362 Euro to 1 USD. Now add another .04 (4%) to cover the prime rate and thats what I have to deal with right now. If you guys want to watch the currency markets go right ahead, I find it humorous to watch and it represents how much I hate Bush. http://xe.com

If I want to purchase 5576.33 Euro (very large order, largest thus far in fact) how much can I save/spend for every .01 (1%) difference between the Euro and the USD?

All I can do is jump prices a bit (like 5%) for future orders to cover the losses. :(

-Dan
I'm willing to pay an extra 10% , if this means the order goes within the next few days......

jpm804 said:

evo.JPG

No problem man! Check your PM as I have the balance of stuff ready to go and have a question.

Ill machine it again for ya.wont be out till monday or so now..i have personal stuff to do tonight and tomorrow.Then ill be back at the shop in GA :) start helping Dan fill orders guys! the price for eash mod goes down when i have a big order! w00t w00t!

SelRahc said:
Hehe its all good dan. I knew there would be a delay when we started begging for custom goodies in the first place. I am just eger to start modding... my project worklog is kinda dead hehe.

by modding you mean installing?

BitchBreaker said:
Ill machine it again for ya.wont be out till monday or so now..i have personal stuff to do tonight and tomorrow.Then ill be back at the shop in GA :) start helping Dan fill orders guys! the price for eash mod goes down when i have a big order! w00t w00t!

Ok monday is fine. :)

Giblet Plus! said:
by modding you mean installing?

Yes. I'm going to mod my case alittle and the install is part of the reason for the modding :) Dremel is just itching to be used hehe. :D

[S]nt|Mods said:
Hey Giblet, care to leave yourself out of here? Your comments.....are not very welcomed.

-Dan
Speaking of Giblets, you know what they say about boys who says "size matters"?

[S]nt|Mods said:
Its an inside joke.... nevermind.

Just do a search for aqua-computer and read any other thread about it besides this one. You'll find out why.

so dan, in light of the crappy exchange rate, what does that mean for those that have already ordered soemthing like a 240 grill? or does this only affect future orders?

Gongo said:
so dan, in light of the crappy exchange rate, what does that mean for those that have already ordered soemthing like a 240 grill? or does this only affect future orders?

The higher exchange rates only effects future orders. Im just waiting on a few more items to become available before this next shipment is released from overseas. I'll keep you all in touch. :)

-Dan

Per our conversation Dan, I'm repeating it here: One of those 6800 blocks coming in is spoken for. In light of the info above I'm assuming it'll be a bit higher than catalog price. Also, a question: Is the Aquastream control panel proprietary to that Eheim, or will another pump adapt to it. I prefer to use the higher pressure mcp650.

Toonage said:
Per our conversation Dan, I'm repeating it here: One of those 6800 blocks coming in is spoken for. In light of the info above I'm assuming it'll be a bit higher than catalog price. Also, a question: Is the Aquastream control panel proprietary to that Eheim, or will another pump adapt to it. I prefer to use the higher pressure mcp650.

The control panel is proprietary to the Aquastream 12v, another pump is not likely to adapt to it without serious know-how.

-Dan

The worklog of Sick Rig 002 has begun, I get the case mod work but I dont get to fill it with the hardware.

linky

-Dan

R1ckCa1n said:
Speaking of Giblets, you know what they say about boys who says "size matters"?

I'm confused. Are you speaking of Helmet's new cd?

B0002U9K7W.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Personally, I'm a little mixed. I don't find it nearly as edgy as "Meantime", and it's really short, but some of the tracks, like "Unwound" have a really good thing going on. Your thoughts?

I do not want this thread locked.....please dont comment on Giblet. Giblet, please just dont post here. :)

-Dan

Apparently it did but I havent got it back yet, I'll ship it back to you the day it arrives to me. :)
Everything else is ready!

-Dan

I dont't want to be a pest but...the anxiety in me is wondering when we can get an ETA on the next shipment of goodies from Germany?

I already took a dremel to my Lian-Li65B and replaced the two front 80mm fans with a 120mm, replaced the rear 80mm and top 80mm fan with 120mms, still havent figued out how to raise the case off the desk abit, maybee I'll just glue some large sized black botlecaps on the feet...any ideas, or has anyone even vented their raditators through the bottom of their case?

[S]nt|Mods said:
I do not want this thread locked.....please dont comment on Giblet. Giblet, please just dont post here. :)

-Dan

don't you have your own forum on your own web site for this kind of thing?

edit: :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back