• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Star Wars Outlaws

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I’d have no idea. Really not a Star Wars fan but I got a few more free keys and decided to give this a shot. I don’t know too much about Star Wars but maybe that’s a good thing. I know the basics and I’ve seen all the movies.
A few keys?
 
We can do 1:1 scans of male actors, but apparently females are just too hard to render that way.

While not always the case, it seems like most of the time that direct 1:1 models are done is when a studio wants to advertise some notable actor or actress is playing a character. Or when it’s a licensed property and they’re getting the on-screen actor/actress to reprise their role for the game.
 
I guess I’d have no idea. Really not a Star Wars fan but I got a few more free keys and decided to give this a shot. I don’t know too much about Star Wars but maybe that’s a good thing. I know the basics and I’ve seen all the movies.
Wish I could get a few free keys myself.
 
With that horse faced protagonist? I doubt it. That kind of shit is always a sign of larger issues with design and poor writing.
ME:A springs to mind. Bioware destroyed both the protags there. At least you could try to fix them in the creator.
 
My uncle worked for Rainbow Studios later THQ he did some animated CG for game trailer nothing major he told me the programmers who worked in the same studio talked in a different language. For Christmas he gave us some free copies of MX Unleashed for the Nintendo Wii he probably got a bunch of free copies. I stupidly sold the game on eBay though.
 
  • Like
Reactions: hu76
like this
My uncle worked for Rainbow Studios later THQ he did some animated CG for game trailer nothing major he told me the programmers who worked in the same studio talked in a different language. For Christmas he gave us some free copies of MX Unleashed for the Nintendo Wii he probably got a bunch of free copies. I stupidly sold the game on eBay though.
You didn’t refund it?
 
I hope the massive success of Wukong doesn't hurt sales of SW: Outlaws...2 different types of games but releasing so close to each other might hurt Outlaws
 
Star.png
 
Seems like it's a pretty good game that's a mishmash of other games, but is buggy. My wife's been wanting something like this for a long time and it does seem right up her alley. I figure I'll buy her a copy and if it's decent enough I'll buy one for myself later.
 
Some of the dated design issues are disappointing and we need more information about this corrupted save game issue. That alone is a potential killer.

Overall I see a decent game but... concerns.


View: https://youtu.be/lUmQwTjkTB0?si=o-rP0ds7eGETFJ2U

He likes it but he basically closes out saying the game probably needs/needed another year in the oven. I'm kind of getting that consensus. "Good" but choppy and inconsistent. Could have been better, etc.

I see some livestream gameplay videos out there. Legit ones. Generally looks good. It is what it is.
 
Last edited:
Some of the dated design issues are disappointing and we need more information about this corrupted save game issue. That alone is a potential killer.

Overall I see a decent game but... concerns.


View: https://youtu.be/lUmQwTjkTB0?si=o-rP0ds7eGETFJ2U

He likes it but he basically closes out saying the game probably needs/needed another year in the oven.

That's standard for any Ubisoft game. They always release in a buggy and incomplete state. Ubisoft will then spend the next six months to a year patching the game and incorporating what player feedback is reasonable to implement into the game. We saw this with many Assassin's Creed games (as I understand it as I didn't play them), but most definitely saw this with Ghost Recon Wildlands and Ghost Recon Breakpoint. The former had problems it shouldn't have had that took months to resolve and the latter took almost two years to fix.
 
Last edited:
Some of the dated design issues are disappointing and we need more information about this corrupted save game issue. That alone is a potential killer.

Overall I see a decent game but... concerns.


View: https://youtu.be/lUmQwTjkTB0?si=o-rP0ds7eGETFJ2U

He likes it but he basically closes out saying the game probably needs/needed another year in the oven. I'm kind of getting that consensus. "Good" but choppy and inconsistent. Could have been better, etc.

I see some livestream gameplay videos out there. Legit ones. Generally looks good. It is what it is.

So worth to buy? I bought it
 
Wonder why don't list Sahara they have Abu Dhabi those guys are big gamers. I really don't like gaming in summer my PC room turns into a furnace.
 
Last edited:
I considered buying the gold edition in order to unlock tonight, and then decided to go with a year of the Uplay subscription, until I saw the actual price after taxes in the checkout cart. I decided on a single month of subscription. LOL.

I literally have 16 major games in my backlog that I’m dying to play and have barely started. And it’s only going to get ‘worse’ in the coming months.

I really need more time.
 
I considered buying the gold edition in order to unlock tonight, and then decided to go with a year of the Uplay subscription, until I saw the actual price after taxes in the checkout cart. I decided on a single month of subscription. LOL.

I literally have 16 major games in my backlog that I’m dying to play and have barely started. And it’s only going to get ‘worse’ in the coming months.

I really need more time.
its just the game, health is more important
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top