@Odin75,
Yeah, I know. I mean, if you follow his posts, he seems to like to ask (at the very least) difficult questions that seem pretty outlandish. Depending on your definition of "trolling", it either is based off that or not. If you ask me, he likes seeing the kinds of answers he can get from a group of obviously knowledgeable people who just never think that way.
I mean, jhstuckey, bravo for approaching things the way you do, but no matter what in this case, you're dealing with a subjective topic and seem to want a factual answer. You won't get it, and getting upset with people for providing you with subjective responses isn't too wise overall.
Having said that, I wouldn't know how to answer you myself, though I am curious about why you'd want to get a different set of speakers if you listen to a stereo in another location for enjoyment and do not use your computer to the same end. So is this just an attempt at getting some kind of answer?
Please stay on topic.