So, I finally finished the game.
Last boss is lame as everyone mentionied here.How come it can be dangerous if it could not move at all. Huge fat thing with tentcles. I just was staying behind a cover and shooting from shotgun till it died. Also, aliens models are lame. I mean, all other enemies are just perfect. But aliens do not look good at all.
Old Haven was intensive. So many enemies and so many drops although mostly drops were not good. Still, I made a lot of money there.
Overall it is a good game and I hope DLC will deliver better ending.
Last boss is lame as everyone mentionied here.How come it can be dangerous if it could not move at all. Huge fat thing with tentcles. I just was staying behind a cover and shooting from shotgun till it died. Also, aliens models are lame. I mean, all other enemies are just perfect. But aliens do not look good at all.
Old Haven was intensive. So many enemies and so many drops although mostly drops were not good. Still, I made a lot of money there.
Overall it is a good game and I hope DLC will deliver better ending.