- Joined
- Feb 23, 2004
- Messages
- 13,213
Well, I was able to join games earlier, but every time I open the server browser now the game locks up.
Anyone around lvl 19 want to play?
Anyone around lvl 19 want to play?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Well, I was able to join games earlier, but every time I open the server browser now the game locks up.
Anyone around lvl 19 want to play?
You guys running ATI cards, are you using the latest 9.1 Cat drivers?
It was working before, it's not now. I'm using 9.7
I thought 9.1 was the latest.
You can skip them.
Open; Documents\My Games\Borderlands\WillowGame\Config\WillowEngine.i ni
Change this;
[FullScreenMovie]
StartupMovies=2K_logo
StartupMovies=Gearbox_logo
StartupMovies=NVidia
StartupMovies=Loading
SkippableMovies=2K_logo
SkippableMovies=Gearbox_logo
SkippableMovies=Attract
SkippableMovies=NVidia
To this;
[FullScreenMovie]
;StartupMovies=2K_logo
;StartupMovies=Gearbox_logo
;StartupMovies=NVidia
;StartupMovies=Loading
;SkippableMovies=2K_logo
;SkippableMovies=Gearbox_logo
;SkippableMovies=Attract
;SkippableMovies=NVidia
Basically just put a ; in front of every line.
Working fine here. Still haven't figured out how to force AA using CCC. Any help?
This is not working for me, still get the video every time I try to make my second character...
Just look up!
The FOV was giving me a headache, here are the adjustment instructions:
my documents\games\borderlands\willowgame\config\
open willowinput.ini
add
Bindings=(Name="F10",Command="FOV 90",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False)
add it amongst the other bindings, change the fov to whatever you want and switch it by the corresponding keys
Me neitherThe server browser locks up on me too when I try to join a game.
Change the "MouseSensitivity" value in the BaseInput.ini file in the game installation folder. There is also a 'MouseSensitivity' value in the in the WillowInput.ini in the 'my documents' folder, which I think is a multiplier of the MouseSensitivity value in the BaseInput.ini. Editing just one of them should be sufficient.My only gripe with the game is I like to have my sensitivity low while using max DPI... DPI
How do you voice chat in thsi game? lol
Restart steam?