Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

:D Teaser photo. Full album here on imgur

KQJoKP6h.jpg

edit: fixed humungo size

Last edited:
Uh... holy ginormous pictures, Batman.

At least he provided a link to imgur. They are view able there.

Also, there are so many addons to vBulletin that could be used here to take care of this problem but the powers that be have not changed/modified the theme in at least 10 years.

At least he provided a link to imgur. They are view able there.

Also, there are so many addons to vBulletin that could be used here to take care of this problem but the powers that be have not changed/modified the theme in at least 10 years.

True.. it's a nice setup with all those displays. Especially in the dark!

Seconded. :) Now to clean up those cables. Loom those suckers up. :)

I know with displays on the wall and no cable trough it's hard to hide em.. I used cable cover the same colors (close) as the wall on mine... Ideally I guess you have a hole in the wall behind one of the displays and run all the cables through that and then they come out under the desk somewhere.. Not sure how feasible that is for ya though. That wall mount system is pretty nice! :)

Nice setup. Can you give some details on the system specs? 5x montiors at what resolution? Graphics cards used to run the whole thing, linux os, etc...Thanks!

just finished new build with ASUS RVE, custom cooled, EVGA SLI 980 Ti hydrocopper and 3 philips 4065 on hp30 stands with VESA adapter plates so as to allow tilt, rotation, height adjustment

2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

My setup... during the day this time.. holiday edition. :)

IMG_1618-small_zpspfghsskn.jpg

Samsung 32" D850T
Samsung 40" JU6700

Why not just center the legs and everything on top?

Coz then it'll just looks shit cause of all the wasted space, it'll look miles better when it's cut down and it'll be cosier, plus I don't like owning stuff that I need two people to carry.

Coz then it'll just looks shit cause of all the wasted space, it'll look miles better when it's cut down and it'll be cosier, plus I don't like owning stuff that I need two people to carry.
This makes absolutely no sense. But to each his own.

How does it not make sense? The table is too big, maybe if I had 3 screens. What am gonna do is cut it down and put two huge house plants next to either side of the desk so when i play far cry or crsis i'll feel like i'm really in a jungle

Last edited:
Do you game on the 40"? How is it? I'm looking for an upgrade one of these days

Yes, with both my PC and PS4 and both are very nice. 4K gaming with the PC is amazing, actually. The 1080p up scaling with the PS4 is very nice looking. It's a good gaming display.

edit: I should mention, for the price, I got the ju6700 for 583something - it was a very attractive deal. Amazon price matched a Tiger Direct sale. The JU7500 is a nicer display, also curved with more UHD capable HDMI ports and a faster panel and 3D capabilities I believe. It seems like that's the one to go for if you have the extra $$ to spend. Another note is I barely notice the curve while I am sitting in front of it, but with a larger 48" display the curve might be more noticeable. Which leads me to, the 48" @ 4k res I think is probably a better out of the box fit for a windows desktop. The 40" looks smaller than I thought it would be and I've had to enlarge all the windows desktop elements to max in some cases and fiddle with 'clear type tuner' a lot so they look normal. I think the 48" might sound too big but when it's right in front of you would look pretty nice and require less fiddling with windows to make the desktop elements the right size. Just a few things to consider.

Last edited:
Do you game on the 40"? How is it? I'm looking for an upgrade one of these days

I got a JU7500 and love it. I game all the time on it. Just switch it to gaming mode and everything is super smooth. Was playing FO4, GTA5 and CSS (lol yep THAT CSS...) on it this week and nothing beats it!

This is my setup. A 40JU6500 running at 4K 60Hz Chroma 444. Couple of KRK studio monitors driven by a high end DAC. Old Dell 1280x1024 extended desktop off the left side.

n9tPMsvh.jpg

Last edited:
I moved into a new home and changed my setup a bit. I mounted my speakers differently and I like them a lot more this way.

I tried to manage the wires in the back but it is still pretty messy. I'm not really sure what to do there, but you don't really notice unless you're behind it.

20160126_212232_zps4jldsfxu.jpg

Updated setup that is pretty close to final.

2x 27" HP ZR2740w, 2x Dell U2713HM, 1x LG something 32" 1080p.

Play on the left, work on the right.

I moved into a new home and changed my setup a bit. I mounted my speakers differently and I like them a lot more this way.

I tried to manage the wires in the back but it is still pretty messy. I'm not really sure what to do there, but you don't really notice unless you're behind it.

Why all the small monitors? Are you a daytrader?

I personally hate bezels so I prefer a smaller number of bigger monitors where possible.

Why all the small monitors? Are you a daytrader?

I personally hate bezels so I prefer a smaller number of bigger monitors where possible.

Nope, I'm a software developer. I only use the top center monitor for gaming so the bezels aren't an issue. The auxiliary monitors are my former primary monitors that I've been upgrading from over the past 10 years. If money was no object I would definitely replace the sides with some larger 4k screens.

Back