Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

Pics of my work setup, also showcased on desktopped.com :

6296071948_9b8e515ae2_b.jpg

6296081624_09af3a50d5_b.jpg

6296067372_05d85d3054_b.jpg

All monitors (Dell SP2309W) are driven by the same macbook (with 4 DisplayLink adapters)

Julien

How come everytime someone post something in this thread it gets on desktopped? Even my setups end up there without any work on my end.

The mount is made up of the following.

- Chief KTA325B Triple Monitor Arm
- 1.5" Galvanized Steel Pipe threaded on one end
- 1.5" floor flange

I bolted the floor flange to the desk and used a hole saw to cut out the center of it. This allowed me to run all the cables down through the pipe and under the desk keeping the desktop clean.

I used 3 Dell 23" Ultrasharp monitors. I'm very happy with the entire setup.

mc25.JPG

mc4.JPG

mc26.JPG

mc40.JPG

mc43.JPG
Awesome setup. Are those Ikea desks?

Originally Posted by Acer_Sheep View Post
Do you guys really have that urge to have weapons(or at least their models)sitting on your desk?

my Colt 1991A1 Compact felt left out..

All this makes me want to dig out an old duck hunt controller and leave it on my desk...

what is with the guns in the pictures?

The more guns in your setup pictures the more [H]ard you are. ;)

One of these days when I can afford the time and money I'm going to invest in a g36c and m9 for airsoft myself.

Pussy with a gun aka John Wayne Syndrome.
Do you know why Americans love guns, Mr. Hertz? And it's got nothing to do with all that phallic mumbo-jumbo, "cockin' your gun." No, Hertz, people love guns because America is a land of opportunity, where a poor man can become rich, and a pussy can become a tough guy, if he's got a gun in his hand.

We have the right to own firearms, and you have the right to speak out against them...I'm personally ok with that..../shrug :)

Picture thread:

Back view of the Monoprice Dual Monitor Stand:

monitorarms.jpg

Last edited:
Last I looked, the state (New Jersey in my case) has the right to make you wait 3 months before they tell you that your "right" (application) has been rejected. That kind of bureaucracy makes want to use one.

We have the right to own firearms, and you have the right to speak out against them...I'm personally ok with that..../shrug :)

just as long as they don't try to hide behind me and my guns when the Zombies come that is fine ;)

Wouldn't mind a little moderation, to keep the thread on topic. People ignoring on-topic posts...

Picture thread:

monitorarms.jpg

Hey Dave,

Which dual monitor stand is that, and how easy was it to put together? Kinda new to going beyond the basics (multidisplay, etc.). Want a good deal, but I am afraid that the good deal might end up in sadness and falling/broken montitors :)

Thanks!

Hey Dave,

Which dual monitor stand is that, and how easy was it to put together? Kinda new to going beyond the basics (multidisplay, etc.). Want a good deal, but I am afraid that the good deal might end up in sadness and falling/broken montitors :)

Thanks!

...wow.

Sorry, lol, I admit to being ignorant about it. Monoprice is a website that sells those products... didn't realize they sold their own branded items as well. Thought they sold other brands like Ergotron,etc. Hence asking the question.

Sooooo sorry, lol

Back