Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

great setup. is that an eluminx keyboard? i had one in like 2003 but the backlight went dead...been searching for one ever since. best keyboard ive ever owned.

Have mine, too. Best keyboard ever, I agree. Backlight mysteriously died on mine as well a few years after. Missed the boat on the fatal1ty keyboard... wonder why they stopped getting made. Even without the backlight, the keyboard was worth having.

ma7R0.jpg

imag0098io.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Your all set for the big collapse coming next year. How deep is your bunker underground :eek:

Most people have no clue whats coming in the next year. Ever see the move The Road ? That will be the U.S. in less than 5 years from now.

Ummm I kinda call BS...

lol this image has been floating around the Internet for a couple years...

Maybe you are the original and haven't changed your layout in 2 years, but I seriously doubt it.

Last edited:
Yes I've seen that pic before on random photo sites like lolwat.net.
that guy would be blind and wearing a neckbrace if he used that setup regularly sitting that close. :b TV backlight, ppi , and screen outside of main gaze way into your peripheral is horrible and would become tortorous after awhile . lol.
.I'm staying out of political discussion ... this isn't the place.

Considering you can see the bezels and part of the ACER logo on the monitor you've seem to have taken a picture of (showing the bunker picture) I'd say that isn't yours.

However, it is a LCD Setup within and LCD Setup, LCDCEPTION!

Haha...didn't even notice that first time around :p

Ummm I kinda call BS...

lol this image has been floating around the Internet for a couple years...

Maybe you are the original and haven't changed your layout in 2 years, but I seriously doubt it.

This photo did come from the internet. It's actually a setup in a police station, undercover unit.

its the bluetooth apple kb, has some windows comp. issues but all our laptops are macs (and a chromebook)

This photo did come from the internet. It's actually a setup in a police station, undercover unit.

Oh ok....then this is the perfect place to show it.........

Or you could not post that in this thread, since it has nothing to do with this thread...this isn't show what lcd setups you think are cool looking....Its post YOUR lcd setups...

I know you are new here, but come on...

Sorry for poor quality pic, camera is shite. Will update with better pics ASAP.

P9051100.jpg

Last edited:
Office:
setup.jpg

HTPC:
htpc.jpg

Office upgrades on the way, thinking about 27" iMac and 27" ACD. Turn that piece of shat Samsung monitor into a TV. This is a new room some I'm going to be adding some additional stuff.

I stand when I compute!

Up top is my NEC MultiSync 2490WUXi² and an ol' Acer 21.5" 1080p down below

Last edited:
Back