• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

maddesk.jpg

my corner :)
 
Nice landscape+portrait setup, the_real_7. Where did you get that wallpaper for it?

Here's mine.

imageel.jpg


imagedc.jpg
 
<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RbEUImvxyJs&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RbEUImvxyJs&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>

Click here for the YouTube video for my displays in action
http://www.morganegging.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbEUImvxyJs

Here are some pictures of my apartment's computer from the last month. 9 screens in one workstation, and on the other side of the wall is a 24" multi touch panel, plus a 15" DIY cintiq, and a wall mounted 46" LCD with no visible cables with wireless mouse and keyboard.

Before:
9creens.jpg

After:
after.jpg

Started as this
3mons.jpg

all3.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbEUImvxyJs"]Check out the video
Capture.JPG

this is me
me%20and%2024.jpg

24.jpg

24cintiq.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Jeesh...this thread won't die! I'll post up a pic of my old school Westy 37" after I get home...the last time I posted in this thread I think I had a 24"....
 
Very nice set-up, but I'd be nervous having the monitors hanging off the edge like that. :p

ahhhh, can't look at that pic anymore...


You may want to overlap your monitors a little, helps with the bezels and might just save ones life!
 
Threads like this make me glad I never married or had kids 'cuz I'm a selfish bastard and wanna spend all my money on me, me, ME!!!! :D

Natural Selection at its best. Thank god it works....



On the up side, i cant wait for my triple monitor setup for FFXIV
 
I saw photo of the 24" as a protrait. Its like viewing a skyscraper or reading a newspaper 2 pages vertical long.
 
Samsung have always made a good overall looking screen, i am trying to choose going Samsung or Dell for my next screen...still undecided.
 
I have been happy with my Dells, they go on sale frequently - you just have to play the waiting game until a good deal pops up
 
3 40's???? Thats &#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;...unless your blind as a bat!

Umm...you said a bad word.

There is no such thing as &#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829; @ [H]. Go look in the storage section to see what I mean. [H] card has been temporarily suspended...

edit: see? It won't even let me type &#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;

:D
 
Back
Top