Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

After a couple years of TN panels, I bought a pair of Dell 2209WA IPS monitors... very nice.

My+Desk+-+June+2010.jpg

Description + Zoom

After a couple years of TN panels, I bought a pair of Dell 2209WA IPS monitors... very nice.

I remember you used to have some short speaker stands for use on a desktop. What were those if you don't mind me asking? Thanks.

They were for the same speakers but the desk just wasn't wide enough for them. As far as I know, they were the Furniture Works 200/8 stands... never was able to find them anywhere else online though, they were ebay purchases.

They were for the same speakers but the desk just wasn't wide enough for them. As far as I know, they were the Furniture Works 200/8 stands... never was able to find them anywhere else online though, they were ebay purchases.

Ah, alright. Thanks for the info.

There is something about 24" that is wide and just way too wide. Making it at x1028 makes it even longer and squash.

Thanks. Would be nicer if Nvidia released its drivers. :)

But yeah, I really like the KTP 320 mount. It's the only base mount I know of.

Link to wallpaper please! I have the same monitor setup, is that wallpaper done in the native resolution of the monitors?

Dude.. I like your setup. I wonder how much are you paying for electric bill just on that room alone.

I will actually do the same only if I have an extra room like yours.

I got my NEC EA231WMi monitor today. It has an IPS panel but has a weird resolution for a 23" 1920x1080 I guess thats why I only paid $340 shipped from B&H photo. I haven't calibrated it yet but looks good to me. The other two monitor are HP w2207h. Good monitors but you can tell the difference between an IPS panel and a TN panel right away.

4707156505_428bce9680_b.jpg

I just got a 20" to compliment my 30". OK, first I have to do cable management and now I have to do monitor management. So far I am leaning towards excessive pork barrel and now I got two, one monitor is not really busy and its just turn on static. Decisions ...

I have a couple PRSs... (I am a musician by trade :D )

And yes...BIG orson scott card fan! (My mother is a writer; she met him and gave me enders game... read it 3 times...hooked ever since!)

eyefinity setup with XFX5870

2 x 24" samsung 2443bwx on LCD viewmaster mounts
1 x 28" hanns-g hh281

this setup is excellent for gaming and doing research, as you can clearly see from the photos. the eyefinity mode for gaming is cool, but since i have mis-matched monitors, i prefer using a single monitor.

img3413h.jpg

img3414u.jpg

img3418.jpg

img3419.jpg

img3420pa.jpg

img3423pq.jpg

Back