• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

The top monitor/TV is a Samsung 40" LED TV, the middle monitor is a Samsung 27" LCD monitor, and the outside monitors are 22" LCD monitors.
22242_252250262211_512697211_3821465_5869146_n.jpg

22242_252250267211_512697211_3821466_6573266_n.jpg

15332_173694872211_512697211_3396275_1065975_n.jpg
 
<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RbEUImvxyJs&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RbEUImvxyJs&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>

Click here for the YouTube video for my displays in action
http://www.morganegging.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbEUImvxyJs

Here are some pictures of my apartment's computer from the last month. 9 screens in one workstation, and on the other side of the wall is a 24" multi touch panel, plus a 15" DIY cintiq, and a wall mounted 46" LCD with no visible cables with wireless mouse and keyboard.

Before:

i feel inspired to buy more screens
 
Lol i only paid $160 for each from the NEC refurb sale. I didnt even know they cost that much before! Crazy
 
just uograded to a u2711...thanks to the [H] folks who got me the 20% discount.

u2711.jpg


my piddly station.
IMGP0612.jpg
 
that's all the ships per faction for eve...think it was a demo picture, I just printed it out on our 60" HD vinyl printer and applied to some sintra for wall hanging. I don't play eve anymore but I'm too lazy to replace it.
 
Last edited:
Lol i only paid $160 for each from the NEC refurb sale. I didnt even know they cost that much before! Crazy
That was a sweet deal.

Your setup is pretty cool - besides the great displays, I'm also a fan of your Swans.
 
This is my setup of 3x 23" Dell u2311h and 1x 24" LG 245 in the background. Haven't hooked it up yet buy I have a spare PCI card laying around for it.

I think will flip over to portrait when I get the LG hooked up. Still need at least one screen in landspace for movies and such. But as coding is my main work I just love portrait mode :D

5f201093108PMfb7f.jpg


e1201092325PM37ee.jpg


Sorry for the mess, I will spend time on it when I get a more permanent place to live. And then i will get a 4-6 monitor arm too i guess.
 
This is my setup. 5x Dell s2309w's in portrait.

1101_2690.jpg


I'm thinking of getting one more monitor and wall mounting it on top, so I can watch movie without the annoying bezels. But the bezels melt away when gaming. So I'm happy. This picture is a bit old, I've overlapped the bezels since I first set this up.

I did a whole thread about it here. There's some videos of games up there as well.
 
This is my setup. 5x Dell s2309w's in portrait.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/suiken_2mieu/1101_2690.jpg

I'm thinking of getting one more monitor and wall mounting it on top, so I can watch movie without the annoying bezels. But the bezels melt away when gaming. So I'm happy. This picture is a bit old, I've overlapped the bezels since I first set this up.

I did a whole thread about it here. There's some videos of games up there as well.

That is just...wow!:D
 
This is my setup. 5x Dell s2309w's in portrait.

I'm not going to lie, that is an awesome setup, but don't you think you'd be better off with a single large TV or at least 2 x 30" monitors?

I guess it's just preference, but the thickness of all those bezels would drive me nuts.
 
I decided to move up to a 40" from 37" ... so I am reserving this spot for my new LCD. Should get it today. No room for eyefinity/surround just yet. I also found out my 295 is only compatible with 3d projectors too so that's gonna have to wait.
 
3x30" would be just omg soo sweet, but now you're talking a $3800 setup just in monitors and Vid cards..
 
I'm not going to lie, that is an awesome setup, but don't you think you'd be better off with a single large TV or at least 2 x 30" monitors?

I guess it's just preference, but the thickness of all those bezels would drive me nuts.

I'd hate that, I play a lot of shooters, and having the reticule split between a bezel would be hell.
A Large TV would just have a stretched image, I actually gain resolution in a setup like this.

I agree, too much bezel. It's still sweet, though. Just not so usable IMO.

Yeah it drove me a bit nuts while I was trying to work, but again, I overlapped the bezels so it's not even an inch between screens. I'm enjoying it. Though I am going to buy a peripheral monitor so I can watch movies without the bezels (this is what gets to me). I have a 30" 1280x768 monitor, but I'm sell that to a bud of mine. Any suggestions on what I should put up top of this thing? Please note, I'm not going to spend $1000 on a monitor. I just cant validate spending that much on a display when I spent less than that on my current displays and mounts.
 
I'd hate that, I play a lot of shooters, and having the reticule split between a bezel would be hell.
A Large TV would just have a stretched image, I actually gain resolution in a setup like this.

You're kidding right? How much "space" do you think you're loosing with several, fat bezels? To each their own I guess...
 
Back
Top