Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I have a couple PRSs... (I am a musician by trade)
And yes...BIG orson scott card fan! (My mother is a writer; she met him and gave me enders game... read it 3 times...hooked ever since!)
what are those 2 things underneath your desk? I'm guessing 1 of them is a UPS
Yeah, one of the them is a CyberPower UPS the other is a Microsoft Force feedback joystick.
sweet desk. where'd ya get it?
Still working on it but here it goes so far:
![]()
the album: http://picasaweb.google.com/gino.colon/Desktop#
shiny! I would go nuts with all that potential for fingerprints
That's an IKEA Jerker table with the dual drawer add on.
Still working on it but here it goes so far:
![]()
the album: http://picasaweb.google.com/gino.colon/Desktop#
What are you using to hold your headphones which is pictured on the bottom left?
Thanks.

Sick number of lcd's but the unevenness would drive me insane
My New set-up
Will be buying either 480 EVGA Hydro cooled cards, or wait for the 485's when they come out.
http://hem.bredband.net/stesmi/IMG_0040.JPG

nice setup, but you really need to calibrate your monitors![]()
Can W7 native do each monitor with its on pict?
Can native also stretch pict across all the monitors?
No, W7 can't. I use a free program called DisplayFusion that can, though. Free version has plenty of great features.
http://www.displayfusion.com/
WHERE DO YOU GUYS HIDE YOUR BONGS?![]()