• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

still not quite done (work in progress), but here are some shots:

not sure if i like the printer here, it will probably end up somewhere else
P1000707.jpg


my 4 quads (fridge is gone, sold it to a cute chick for $50 :D. file cabinet is now where the fridge was.) i also need some more backup ups's.

P1000630.jpg


got alot of work to do i know: would like a galant but not sure if i'd have the room. perhaps if i remove the old style jerker and the corner shelf. yeah. make a super long galant with a curved end? is that possible? :D

eventually the westy will go in the living room (hopefully by the middle of april if the 5870 prices drop, i want one). i'll get a third mount from monoprice and mount all 3 24 inch soyo's for eyefinity on my table jerker :)

P1000450.jpg

P1000451.jpg
 
Switched to portrait, loving it for just about everything. The mount makes it that much easier to switch one to landscape for movies. It was also my first time with my palm pixi's camera. It's one of the worst I've ever used, lol.


20tggm8.jpg

1zwg861.jpg
 
Last edited:
Here are the following lessons I've learned from this thread.

1. My room is a fucking pig sty.

2. My desk sucks ass and I'm buying a new one this coming week.

3.I'm buying monitor arms so I can have it looking all cool and sweet like so many of you do.

4. My room is a pig sty.
 
Switched to portrait, loving it for just about everything. The mount makes it that much easier to switch one to landscape for movies. It was also my first time with my palm pixi's camera. It's one of the worst I've ever used, lol.

Uhmm............... a photo hosting site that advertises teen porn.
 
i still am waiting for my new dell 27" to arrive to hook the Vaio up to but, recently got rid of my old PC tower and decided to go fully mobile... am really enjoying my choice, things are very portable nowadays which i really love...

IMG_0097.jpg
 
Switched to portrait, loving it for just about everything. The mount makes it that much easier to switch one to landscape for movies. It was also my first time with my palm pixi's camera. It's one of the worst I've ever used, lol.


20tggm8.jpg

1zwg861.jpg

Ok, I signed up on [H] (which meant setting up an entire SMTP server -- damn gmail blocking!) just to ask you what is running in the terminals. I see htop and some other cool blinking lights. How are you getting the borderless ssh windows? Is this Windows or a X11 trick? Reveal your secrets! :)
 
Ok, I signed up on [H] (which meant setting up an entire SMTP server -- damn gmail blocking!) just to ask you what is running in the terminals. I see htop and some other cool blinking lights. How are you getting the borderless ssh windows? Is this Windows or a X11 trick? Reveal your secrets! :)
My guess is either a tiling window manager, or the terminal application 'terminator'.
 
Ok, I signed up on [H] (which meant setting up an entire SMTP server -- damn gmail blocking!) just to ask you what is running in the terminals. I see htop and some other cool blinking lights. How are you getting the borderless ssh windows? Is this Windows or a X11 trick? Reveal your secrets! :)
Replied to your PM here, but puttint it out here for anyone else.
My guess is either a tiling window manager, or the terminal application 'terminator'.
Xmonad. :)

Apps are in this layout:
ncmpcpp (clock screen)
mutt :: calcurse
alsamixer :: htop
 
hahaha yeah it's a bit large :D

I still wonder why [H] does not automatically re-size images like overclock.net the forums seem incredibly similar in design so it shouldn't be too hard to do such. Makes for a much more pleasant viewing experience, if you want to see the big mother fuckers you can click on them.
 
i still am waiting for my new dell 27" to arrive to hook the Vaio up to but, recently got rid of my old PC tower and decided to go fully mobile... am really enjoying my choice, things are very portable nowadays which i really love...

IMG_0097.jpg

Like Girls Generation a bit much?
 
I still wonder why [H] does not automatically re-size images like overclock.net the forums seem incredibly similar in design so it shouldn't be too hard to do such. Makes for a much more pleasant viewing experience, if you want to see the big mother fuckers you can click on them.

I use Opera and just press the "fit to width" button and the pics all get resized.
 
Like Girls Generation a bit much?

Hey, Girl's Generation is Awesome! Don't hate.
At all the computer stores here (in Taiwan where I live), EVERY SINGLE SCREEN is playing either Girl's Generation or WonderGirls. I think they just want us to have all the blood going to our genitalia so we'll buy impuslively or something.

I don't have photos, but I own a HP LP2475W bought in January, manufacture date 2009/09, so I'm pretty sure I have the S-IPS version. It's pretty fantastic. I was going to buy the EIZO S2462W, but it costs twice as much, and doesn't have a HDMI Port (which I need to hook up my laptop with)
 
lol, it seems weird but i run a small kpop store online so, that room is packed with SNSD stuff lol, cheers
 
Hi, I purchased these monitors stripped then mounted Ergotron Neo-Flex stands, I have them on quite a few of them. Happen to match the bezels perfectly, the 3 buttons and ribbon cable needed to be broken off of the bezel and hid behind the monitor. Fairly straightforward process, the frames are finished well and still look nice with no paint/tape.
 
I know you guys may bitch about the desk, And I'm actually replacing it, but as of right now I have too much going on. I thought this pic was too awesome not to show, so here we go:

Sdc11383.jpg
 
I know you guys may bitch about the desk, And I'm actually replacing it, but as of right now I have too much going on. I thought this pic was too awesome not to show, so here we go:

Sdc11383.jpg

You should consider getting rid of the small, older LCD that is sitting next to the Apple...that would free up some deskspace and help things look much nicer. Plus, then you could move that little MID/tablet over where the old LCD is now, which would also help open things up a bit.

What do you currently use the older LCD for?
 
Back
Top