I think he mentioned that LCD is a touch screen
Ah yeah, I just looked at his sig. Even still, it takes up a lot of room and it visually clashes with the rest of the setup...just my opinion, of course.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I think he mentioned that LCD is a touch screen
i still am waiting for my new dell 27" to arrive to hook the Vaio up to but, recently got rid of my old PC tower and decided to go fully mobile... am really enjoying my choice, things are very portable nowadays which i really love...
Hi, I purchased these monitors stripped then mounted Ergotron Neo-Flex stands, I have them on quite a few of them. Happen to match the bezels perfectly, the 3 buttons and ribbon cable needed to be broken off of the bezel and hid behind the monitor. Fairly straightforward process, the frames are finished well and still look nice with no paint/tape.
Hey, Girl's Generation is Awesome! Don't hate.
At all the computer stores here (in Taiwan where I live), EVERY SINGLE SCREEN is playing either Girl's Generation or WonderGirls. I think they just want us to have all the blood going to our genitalia so we'll buy impuslively or something.
Just a single Ultrasharp 2209WA here on my wife's station. But she likes it.
Very nice.![]()
Here's mine. Note that Eyefinity is not yet ready... still waiting for the Ergotron Triple arm stand and Displayport -> DVI adapter to arrive before I get my feet wet.
what desk is that?
IKEA Galant. With an extra extension piece.
Got it for $50 off Craigslist, would've cost me over $400 from Ikea![]()
Just my simple contribution to the thread. Need to tidy up a bit.
![]()
Wow. o.o I have a STR-DE575. That's almost the same!Question: is that Sony receiver a STR-DE545? Because it sure looks like one
I like the idea of have two different monitor setups like that. I may have to look for another P221w to run eyefinity.
Currently running this setup (not for eyefinity, but just because I got a great deal on all three monitors).
-pics-
My desk is big enough that I could move stuff around, hmmmmm seems like I am getting to the end of my tax refund money(j/k of course).
w00t w00t! Another Dell Mini 9 owner
Question: is that Sony receiver a STR-DE545? Because it sure looks like one
I figured I'd post my setup as well.
Going to fix some things up and repost a update later
Be kind and re-size. I need a 40 inch screen to see that picture without scrolling.
Very nice setup, though.
I figured I'd post my setup as well.
Going to fix some things up and repost a update later
![]()
Resized :]
heres my eyefinity setup.
had problems with my system after installing new card. but i fixed it and now its running like a beast!!! sorry for the dusty furniture, lol.
http://tsweldz.com/random/images/eye1.jpg
http://tsweldz.com/random/images/eye2.jpg
http://tsweldz.com/random/images/eye3.jpg
its a small room too. my gf has the end of the table and uses the bed as a chair. lol.
What kinda spec is that rig ? look pretty sick![]()
What make is that TV ? Samsung......
Is that a kitchen worktop ?![]()
Your LCD back-light is leaking badly...![]()
Simply awesome, man. Looks really nice.![]()
http://sl4y3r.info/images/index.html
dont mind the shitty camera quality (iPhone POS)
6 monitors
32" Panasonic 1080p over DVI & VGA (switches)
17" Dell Studio 17 1900x1200
19" Acer
16.5" Asus Laptop
16" Sanyo
8.9" EEEpc
(ordering 3 24" Dell Ultra sharps soon!)
You should probably sell a few computers/monitors and put a down payment on a new car judging from the first picture.
Can I get the wallpaper on your Studio 17?
Can I get the wallpaper on your Studio 17?
what is that to the left?