Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Switched to portrait, loving it for just about everything. The mount makes it that much easier to switch one to landscape for movies. It was also my first time with my palm pixi's camera. It's one of the worst I've ever used, lol.
I'm not sure if this is a FTW or FTL for adblock, switching now.Uhmm............... a photo hosting site that advertises teen porn.
Uhmm............... a photo hosting site that advertises teen porn.
Already did and, though not my business, don't waste company time.yeah and I almost got caught here at work. Get a different hosting site.
Already did and, though not my business, don't waste company time.
My setup... U2711 + 2x 2209WA
![]()
Wow, A Nightwish poster!
I´m listening it right now. And because it´s Finnish.
And check out Children Of Bodom, if You haven´t heard it yet.
Yeah, much <3 for Nightwish... seen them live twice.![]()
Switched to portrait, loving it for just about everything. The mount makes it that much easier to switch one to landscape for movies. It was also my first time with my palm pixi's camera. It's one of the worst I've ever used, lol.
![]()
![]()
My guess is either a tiling window manager, or the terminal application 'terminator'.Ok, I signed up on [H] (which meant setting up an entire SMTP server -- damn gmail blocking!) just to ask you what is running in the terminals. I see htop and some other cool blinking lights. How are you getting the borderless ssh windows? Is this Windows or a X11 trick? Reveal your secrets!![]()
Replied to your PM here, but puttint it out here for anyone else.Ok, I signed up on [H] (which meant setting up an entire SMTP server -- damn gmail blocking!) just to ask you what is running in the terminals. I see htop and some other cool blinking lights. How are you getting the borderless ssh windows? Is this Windows or a X11 trick? Reveal your secrets!![]()
Xmonad.My guess is either a tiling window manager, or the terminal application 'terminator'.
hahaha yeah it's a bit large![]()
i still am waiting for my new dell 27" to arrive to hook the Vaio up to but, recently got rid of my old PC tower and decided to go fully mobile... am really enjoying my choice, things are very portable nowadays which i really love...
![]()
I still wonder why [H] does not automatically re-size images like overclock.net the forums seem incredibly similar in design so it shouldn't be too hard to do such. Makes for a much more pleasant viewing experience, if you want to see the big mother fuckers you can click on them.
Like Girls Generation a bit much?
3007wfp panels with ergotron neo-flex stands.
Replied to your PM here, but puttint it out here for anyone else.
Xmonad.
Apps are in this layout:
ncmpcpp (clock screen)
mutt :: calcurse
alsamixer :: htop
http://i951.photobucket.com/albums/ad357/duhokay/IMG_1228.jpg
I know you guys may bitch about the desk, And I'm actually replacing it, but as of right now I have too much going on. I thought this pic was too awesome not to show, so here we go:
![]()