Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

3.jpg

4.jpg

Last edited:
JayP-I was just kidding. don't get your tampon in so far.

oh, it wasn't you JC... we're buds, knew you were kidding

took away pics before JaYp starts sobbing... must be halloween tomorrow, must have a broom stick shoved somewhere

Necessary?

All I hear is Mac bashing on this forum, I expected as much here as well. Guess my sarcasm detector is broken.

Last edited:
No mouse or computer in sight... and that keyboard looks like it's made out of cardboard.

But at least he's got those BIG ASS LED'S :D

i just mounted the monitor to the wall today, i have to connect my cpu / everything else tommorow, will post a better pic tommorow, that keyboard is a hp keyboard(not that great)

Before cleaning up this weekend:

<snipped>

After cleaning up:

<snipped>

I'm really enjoying the 3x1 portrait compared to landscape.

Last edited:
Wow, that loooks great. Not only the monitors, but the cables and how you cleaned them up. Props!

g1no23, that definitely looks like a huge improvement. it's interesting to see all three being portrait though. nice job.

Are those multiple sticky notes on the right persons setup? Looks pretty cool, if you can explain how they got them like that I'd appreciate it.

Also... looks kind of like a girl's stuff on the right? :p

I think that dorm setup is one of the coolest I've seen. I don't know why. But for a dorm, it's just... amazing.

no kidding. . . how big of a dorm is that? It must be pretty big if it can hold all that, and still have enough room that you didn't even loft your beds? looks amazing.

2209WA's colors come out a little "milky" in low light at an angle. Temporary set up - case is hidden. Speakers are Paradigm Mini Monitor v3s.

Last edited:
wow, looks like i totally misread that other poster's post... if you're reading this, sorry buddy, i thought you were asking me to remove my pics cuz you didn't like Macs... anyway, reposting pics, hope Macs are welcome in this thread

DSC00934.jpg

DSC00936.jpg

DSC00937.jpg

DSC00933.jpg

DSC00932.jpg

DSC00931.jpg

DSC00939.jpg

DSC00938.jpg

To answer the inevitable questions I always get: 1) I own my house, thank you lol. I go to school out of state hence the tiny, white room. 2) My gf hates the room but I don't comment on her ridiculous shoe collection. 3) I do not leave everything on all day, I primarily use the iMac in the center.

Zanza

2 imacs side by side? :confused: And 2 tvs facing each other? :confused: Although I like your gear and also the SNSD cds!!!
gee gee gee gee baby baby baby

yeah, the setup looks really messed up but i played around with it a lot and for some reason, i really like the current layout

other techies think it is stupid but, for some reason i like it lol... So Nyah Shi Dae, fighting! ^_^

Unfortunately not full time but I am a fOps Manager at about 1/2 FT... so 20 hrs a week, it's fun work, definitely would love to make it into a career

thanks so much!

thank you! i think my post killed the thread tho lol, maybe nobody likes Macs

i am hoping to find somebody on HForum that really knows PC's well... this weekend I am going to go to NCIX and build my first PC but don't really know what I am doing lol... hopefully my gaming PC turns out ok

haha, na. Don't worry. I love mac's, as do many others. lol.

Just post in the general hardware area. TONS of people there can help!

got me a new logitech momo racing wheel. i know the wiring is kinda hap hazard but i move my stuff around to often to zip tie that stuff.

rampage014.jpg

got me a new logitech momo racing wheel. i know the wiring is kinda hap hazard but i move my stuff around to often to zip tie that stuff.

[MG]http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/7091/rampage014.jpg[/IMG]

Come on man, you may move your stuff around a lot, but at least clean up the rat's nest behind the desk on the floor! That's some crazy wires :eek:

I shouldn't be talking though, I still need to clean mine up :)

Screw you guys! Making me feel inadequate :mad: :D

I think I might try to organize them a bit more. I am awaiting the I/O shield for my mobo so when that gets here I will set things right since I'll have to remove the board to do it (requiring all the cables to be unplugged as well)... would be a good time for some organizing I suppose.

My new super rig is approaching and it will own all!! Lets just say it involves a super computer, a 50" screen, 2 30" dells, a vaio tz, and an imac 24" a ps3 and a psp go!!!

img00039200911081635.jpg

img00037200911081619.jpg

time for a wallpaper change i know.
didn't realize blackberry tour camera was such garbage until now.

Samsung UN40B6000 1080p 120hz LED
Samsung HTIB 5.1 dts-hd with bluray player HT-BD1250

Comp is nothing special
Intel E8500 core2duo 3.2ghz
4gb ocz reaper DDR2 1066
XFX GeForce 9800 GT
Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3R

Logitech G35 Headset
Razer Lachesis
Saitek eclipse 2

Back