matrix563
Fully [H]
- Joined
- Sep 1, 2006
- Messages
- 19,136
u did all that 5k by 1k with a 260 only? wow
do u think my 4870x2 could do 4400aprox x almost 2k approx?
do u think my 4870x2 could do 4400aprox x almost 2k approx?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
If you're planning on gaming, dual monitor isn't the greatest setup. Gotta go right for triple-screen
Left4Dead spanned across three screens running at 5040x1050:
http://kimag.es/share/61888280.png
*No matrox hardware was used in the making of this photo![]()
hi your picture just made me curious so i just tried, not bad , 5760 x 1200
![]()
Nice way to one-up my 5040x1050hi your picture just made me curious so i just tried, not bad , 5760 x 1200![]()
Yup, maximum settings in left4Dead with 4x AA and 16x AF. The Source engine isn't exactly the most demanding thing in the world.u did all that 5k by 1k with a 260 only? wow
do u think my 4870x2 could do 4400aprox x almost 2k approx?![]()
It should work with triple 2560x1600, someone over at Widescreen Gaming Forum posted 7680x1600 screenshots using SoftTH. It also has no problem with 64bit operating systems, I'm running Windows 7 Ultimate x64 (RTM build 7600).hmm, can't seem to get it to work, does it not work w/ 2560x1600 or 64 bit OS? I disabled CFX, so I have the suggested single gpu on the middle display and another gpu on both 2ndary's
You might want to tweak your HUD to get everything on the center screen like I have. Hard to keep an eye on your health/party/inventory when it's all the way out to the sides like that
Guys, just a reminder, this is not the SoftTH discussion thread.If you want to talk about it, start a new thread please. It's what I did:
http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1450160
Nice upgrades! I believe you and I are the only guys on [H] who have that color Galant.![]()
That is some sexy case.
Nice upgrade Sir, uh... post-digest a lot.What 'cha got under the hood?
nice case, monitors and desk but look at that keyboard lol
Here is mine. Not much but I´m still at school.
http://i26.tinypic.com/35mmpom.jpg][/QUOTE]
whats that wallpaper plzzz
The kb is a IBM Model M. But I doubt you know anything about that![]()
Wow, that is the exact setup i have! (monitors at least, my desk is not that clean.)
Everytime I look at this thread I get so jealous, I wish I could get just a job, being 16 its kinda hard to get a job, because in CT, you can't work in retail until you are 18... It's so obnoxious, right now I am saving for a Galant and trying to find a new home for my Jerker. If you are in the NY, NJ, CT area and you want a jerker let me know!
anywone knows this arm ??
had to replace my 24" dell panel because it died =(
also got new peripherals... am saving up for a Dell 3008 to consolidate primary terminal as I don't really need two screens but would like substantial screen real estate to view multiple apps/windows at the same time
![]()
![]()
![]()
hey budHow does it compare to the Apple screen?
You know if softTH is able to run 2 different resolutions. I have a 23 inch monitor (center) running at 1920x1200 and then 2 side 15" monitors running at 768x1024 (Portrait) but I'm unable to get call of duty 4 going..