Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

Ok, guys. I got the Ergotron LX dual side by side (wow, loooong name). Should I set it up and post pics here or start a new thread showing the packaging and setup? I could alway post the final setup here or even start a new thread for monitor arms. Any ideas?

Ok, guys. I got the Ergotron LX dual side by side (wow, loooong name). Should I set it up and post pics here or start a new thread showing the packaging and setup? I could alway post the final setup here or even start a new thread for monitor arms. Any ideas?
Just post some pics. Jeez. :p

Ok, finally got around to getting these up today. Have a b-day party to go to so no time to hook my amp and stuff. If you want Ergotron, get it!

Also, for those wanting a few more pics from start to finish, check out the gallery. ;)

ergotronlx34034.jpg

The only thought I have looking through this thread is how much it's going to suck for so many of you when you finally move out of your parents place.

So much to move. :D

The only thought I have looking through this thread is how much it's going to suck for so many of you when you finally move out of your place.

I am in an apartment right now and when I have to move it is going to take so long for my setup to be torn down then *gasp* set back up! :eek::eek::eek:

The only thought I have looking through this thread is how much it's going to suck for so many of you when you finally move out of your parents place.

no kidding man. I'm getting ready to move out of my parents house here in Korea, and go to the states. After trying to figure out the best way to move stuff, i decided to sell ALL my desktop stuff here, and build new in the USA.

One of the reasons it sucks being a University student - I move on avereage 3 times a year. NOT fun, especially when I don't own a car!

Some of the college setups here on [H] would have been considered luxury condos back when I was in school. ;)

3 Years ago - First Game Setup:

Mesa1.jpg

Geral2.jpg

2a.jpg

Now (only to 2 months to get the new office and a lot of more space... 2 22" waiting "in box" to go to the wall, "sided" the T240M):

DSCN0293.jpg

DSCN0311.jpg

DSCN0312.jpg

DSCN0310.jpg

I love the desk, shelf and the lighting under the shelf. Are those Ikea or something else?

Desk, shelf, white LED lighting is all from IKEA. I became an IKEA junkie when they built one close to home. Thanks for all the feedback.

Next display upgrade will be 40-42" panel with better motion. The wall bracket is already in place to hold it.

here's my setup. Dual 22s are on one workstation. 19 turned on is for a windows box, 19 turned off is for laptop currently still in my backpack from school. Synergy FTW.

DSCN0049.jpg

For those of you that have a big single monitor 32+ inches and have went to dual monitors do you miss your big single?

I have a 37" Westinghouse as mine, and I have been going back and forth about getting two 24" monitors instead. Any input?

For those of you that have a big single monitor 32+ inches and have went to dual monitors do you miss your big single?

I have a 37" Westinghouse as mine, and I have been going back and forth about getting two 24" monitors instead. Any input?

Not in this thread, start another threat in the Display subforum

here's my setup. Dual 22s are on one workstation. 19 turned on is for a windows box, 19 turned off is for laptop currently still in my backpack from school. Synergy FTW.

ROFL why wouldn't you clear off your desk before taking that picture?

ROFL why wouldn't you clear off your desk before taking that picture?

I'd rather see someone's desk as it is in day-to-day use than some bogus clean up job. :rolleyes:

Here's mine again. After setting up my Ergotron, I put all the crap back on my desk.

img0333i.jpg

keep the volume up:

what do you mean by "40-42" panel with better motion" - the "better motion" is what i am referring to. Nice set up.

thanks,
Looper

Back